Sign in to follow this  
tc_puppyeyes

skin care products

hi gals,
recently i'am looking for a skin care product for my skin care center that will be opening soon in perak sitiawan.Got anyone have any idea or comment which skin care products is the best.pls drop me a comment.Thankx =) notworthy.gif

I am using a skin care range from USA. The brand name is SENSE.

It has anti-aging technology with independent clinical studies showing improvement of skin within a 8 week period.
It acts on all the signs of aging like

1) appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
2) uneven skin tone
3) lack of radiance
4) loss of firmness and elasticity
5) thinning of skin

The unique feature about the product is that it has no chemical preservatives. Research has indicated that chemical preservatives like parabens have been linked to cancer.
Sense products uses self-preserving technology to protect the product giving the it a shelf life of 2 years.

www.beautifulscience.com

Try Actizen.

Suitable for all Skin Type and guarantee results within weeks only smile.gif
let me know if you are interested. You may pm me or drop me a email slimityourself@yahoo.com

QUOTE (tc_puppyeyes @ Oct 5 2009, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi gals,
recently i'am looking for a skin care product for my skin care center that will be opening soon in perak sitiawan.Got anyone have any idea or comment which skin care products is the best.pls drop me a comment.Thankx =) notworthy.gif

hi there..if u need cleanser for pimples,sunblock,whitening creams,collagen for firming & whitening..u can pm me.i got lots of contacts at sitiawan too.

[i][color="#800080"]hi...

The product I have is Izumi Skincare from Japan.

Do drop a mesaage for further enquiries. Otherwise, you may join in my Facebook group: [url="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=169205287637"]Izumi Skincare and more... (Kuantan, Pahang).[/url]
Not to worry about connectivity, we have technology for it![/color]

[font="Book Antiqua"][size="3"][color="#800080"]Cheers![/color][/size][/font] :)
[url="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=169205287637"][/url][/i]