Sign in to follow this  
inlove

ex-bf or ex-gl

wub.gif really miss the time spend when inlove. Being love & care all time, day to night. Every single min spend with .... I have quite a lot of special stuff from him... wondering how is he now ?

really sweet as memory... why husband never like BF huh ? hahaha..... hope or clear indication also hopeles....

how to maintain husband & wife relationship like before wedding ?

play a lil trick over him lo..like teasing him, tell a joke or "yellow" kind the best, cook his fav meal, atleast have a movie night with him, seduce him by wearing sexy lingerie, write him a memo-tell him hw u feel, make him a suprise gift, kiss him whenever u feel like, kiss his sensitive bosy part, can stimulate intimation between both of ur and lead to high sex drive, hmm...etc etc....

Hi ,
Have faith and confidence in yourself. Do not lose hope. There are several sites on the internet which will help you out. Modern Man is one such site which I am sure you will find helpful. The site is a great guide about how build up an attractive and confident personality so that you can make friends with girls. Follow the tips and no time you will emerge as a new person. So go ahead!!!!

QUOTE (sweetie belle @ Sep 27 2009, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
play a lil trick over him lo..like teasing him, tell a joke or "yellow" kind the best, cook his fav meal, atleast have a movie night with him, seduce him by wearing sexy lingerie, write him a memo-tell him hw u feel, make him a suprise gift, kiss him whenever u feel like, kiss his sensitive bosy part, can stimulate intimation between both of ur and lead to high sex drive, hmm...etc etc....

woh... expert.... huh....

thank for all advice... I think manage a relationship is just like manage a business... always need to think of new think, spend time on it... do a lot of experiment. I really apprecia all the memory given by my ex. good & bad. Cheers.... for you

yup... kept it... but, all bout luck... <_<

I still keep his stuff although we've broke up 2 years ago..
It doesn't meant I'm not move on.. it just he bought by money that matters..
Thus, I still keep it such as those teddy bears, I give it to my nieces
and jewelery I still wearing it till now..
So, we're no wasting his money after all..

Isn't right?

right... why must throw the things away.>?? love is to accept anything, isn't it..??

Why throw it?
I'll keep it if it's still useful to me. I kept the couple watch for more than 2 yrs d...
and it still act as my loyal alarm.. :)

I used to keep many things from my ex-s and once in a while it's nice to take everything out, look back and reminisce the old time..... But now that I am getting married, I have decided to throw away everything that has past memories and move on.