police saman

anyone know the cheapest way to settle off the saman

not normal saman, its speeding saman issued by Police Diraja Malaysia

how to get super discount?

QUOTE (illkid25 @ Sep 20 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone know the cheapest way to settle off the saman

not normal saman, its speeding saman issued by Police Diraja Malaysia

how to get super discount?

Don't speed. How can you expect to get a discount off a saman? you are not buying something, this is not a business transaction, you broke the law. Pay your fine and get on with life.

u can go to the kaunter rayuan @ traffic police station to ask 4 discount. For speed, after discount is RM100. Jez settled mine. I stil got lotsa DBKL saman remain unpaid. Everyday kena parking saman at my workplace. Got money 2 pay 4 parking oso no place 2 park.. sad.gif

depending on the offense, you can get a discount of up to 90%. but you must go to the police station, though.

i went to settle my summons for a traffic offense a couple of months ago, the summons was issued for RM300 but even before i made an appeal, the officer just told me to pay RM300.

unless it's a heavy offense like an accident or something, you can usually get a discount, but you must go to the police station.

my offense was for not using a handsfree kit while driving.

QUOTE (saffron @ Sep 21 2009, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
depending on the offense, you can get a discount of up to 90%. but you must go to the police station, though.

i went to settle my summons for a traffic offense a couple of months ago, the summons was issued for RM300 but even before i made an appeal, the officer just told me to pay RM300.

unless it's a heavy offense like an accident or something, you can usually get a discount, but you must go to the police station.

my offense was for not using a handsfree kit while driving.

u mean u paid 300 or 30?

QUOTE (saffron @ Sep 21 2009, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oop. sorry i meant that i paid RM30.

actually they charging u really mahal, how they can issue rm 300 saman jz for handphone chatting.

same like speeding and beating the traffic amount

previously settle 3 samans, now still got 4 unpaid saman.. all speeding.. haizzz