Sign in to follow this  
babypink

What facial cleanser do u girls use?????

I'm using Simple Moisturising Facial Wash coz fragrance free. Used to use L'oreal White Perfect then switch to Simple to try it out. After that, cannot tahan other facial wash coz feel the fragrance in it too heavy and continued using Simple until now.

am actually eyeing origins cleanser but worried that the SA in queensbay mall is unable to provide good consultation as i read in this thread that the SA there is quite lansi :(>_>

Clean &clear acne away cleanser,Skin Food Aloe vera foaming cleanser,Skin Food Oat Cinnamon rich foam

I used to wash with Clean & Clear facial cleanser and it work well but not so greatly la coz i still got a lot of blackhead, but im flawless with pimples...until i gatal2 wana use expensive product to cure my oily skin...started with Neostrata from clinical product, Eumora, Dermalogica, and now Clinique....now my skin darn chalat with lots of pimples blink.gif I felt so regret being so gatal...isk isk...

Something I bought from koofsmalaysia.blogspot.com. It's Koofs Cleasing Gel. It's a new brand from USA. Been using it for one month. Very refreshing and my face doesn't feel very dry or sticky after using it. And I use it to remove my waterproof makeup, too. Will continue using it and try on their other products.

Even though my skin is dry, but whiteheads easily develop on my nose. Since i used UNT Mousse Nettoyante cleanser, my white heads is gone and it doesnt dry my skin. Good product!Its in mousse form, very nice..

Yuan Mung Bean and Job's Tears, Cosmoderm Tea tree cleanser and Likas papaya soap

Hv tried many brands b4..from cheap RM5 papaya soap to Loreal, The Face Shop, Natasha, Eumora, Ponds, Simple, Cosmoderm, Biore, St Ives, Nexhl Herbal, Nu Skin 180 and now Cetaphil. So far so good..mild cleanser and makeup remover all in 1.

I m using 2 types of cleansers now.. >Monrose cleansing milk and >Eubos liquid cleanser...I m satisfied with both since it does not create any allergy feeling on my skin..

if i hv bb cream on, i will clean with mandom express cleanser.

previously i hv pimple problems i use dr. g's skin clearing gel. it's very good. now, there's no more pimples but i'm still using it. plan to switch to other dr. g cleanser not meant for pimpled skin.

just wanna share.

1) expensive skin care doesn't mean it's better and more effective.

2) asian skin is more suitable to use asian products from korea or japan compared to skincare mean for westerners. i find skincare for westerners too rich for asian skins as their weather r harsher and they consume a lot of meat, making their skin wrinkled faster. most of their skin care r rich to combat these... Edited by amelie.se

If you are having dry and sensitive skin like me, u can try Monrose Gentle cleansing gel. I found the cleanser is wonderful, this is the only cleanser that won’t make my skin have dry, irritation or red patches after cleansing… I have been for few sometime, and I think it had made my skin very smooth, not so dry already. smile.gif

i wear makeup (with mascara) daily and find it troublesome when it come to makeup removing and proper cleansing. cos if you dont clean your face properly, you'll get blackheads, pimples and your eyes get sensitive when makeup stayed overnight.

i use SP1 now, a taiwanese product that does cleansing over the whole face incl the eyes. no cotton needed. only your fingers. it's great!
then i follow my normal foam cleanser. everything cleaned without hassle. Edited by Spice

I've been trying a lot of products...mahal & murah, but currently I'm using Clinique for dry combination....very good. Before this..I used Biotherm for combination skin (green colour) but it doesnt clean well la...

i'm currently using Aesop fabulous face cleanser for dry, sensitive or combination skin. It's non foam based thus i dont feel pulling after washing my face. I like the smell too, feels soft and supple.

btw, i found a new botanic brand - REN which doesn't use harsh chemicals in tangs, pavilion. Their cleanser is one of the bestseller too, i'm gonna try that after finish using the aesop one.

kyanmay.com
twit @kyanmay

Edited by kyanmay

I need help on skincare products.. I don't know which brand should I go for.. I have large pores, blackheads, oily only in T-zone, and dry in other areas.. I am considering Cellnique, Clinique and Kose.. Any other recommendation?