Sign in to follow this  
jocelyndenise

Meiji Amino Collagen

Hi girls..
Anyone consume this? Can give me ur feedbacks?I m currently 23. I think is the time to consume collagen.
Where u girls purchased this?
I saw this at Gurney Plaza. But Expensive lo ..RM 160
i see in ebay just around RM 115- RM 125
Any buyer to recommend me?

yes i'm taking this supplement since 2 years ago... it works amazingly for me.
usually i buy from ebay or some malaysia based online shop, price range is from RM100 to RM120.
Now i switched to lotte since both brands (meiji and lotte) give me same effect, and lotte is cheaper. smile.gif

QUOTE (eden @ Sep 17 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes i'm taking this supplement since 2 years ago... it works amazingly for me.
usually i buy from ebay or some malaysia based online shop, price range is from RM100 to RM120.
Now i switched to lotte since both brands (meiji and lotte) give me same effect, and lotte is cheaper. smile.gif

Any shop 2 recommend me?
Which collagen gives u the most satisfactory result?

QUOTE (jocelyndenise @ Sep 18 2009, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any shop 2 recommend me?

I used to buy from ebay too...a Singaporean seller who sells it cheaply..RM110-RM115 only incl postage to Malaysia. Her ID was "puffer" sthing. I cant remember. U can always search for Meiji Amino Collagen on ebay, u know. Most of the sellers sell much cheaper than retail which I believe is RM160.

QUOTE (Teff @ Sep 18 2009, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to buy from ebay too...a Singaporean seller who sells it cheaply..RM110-RM115 only incl postage to Malaysia. Her ID was "puffer" sthing. I cant remember. U can always search for Meiji Amino Collagen on ebay, u know. Most of the sellers sell much cheaper than retail which I believe is RM160.

hey i buy mine from this seller too... good seller smile.gif

QUOTE (jocelyndenise @ Sep 18 2009, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any shop 2 recommend me?

if ebay can search "meiji collagen" then you will find a lot of them smile.gif
actually both meiji and lotte are good, i notice they works better for me if i consume it before go to bed, next day will feel skin softer. smile.gif now i prefer lotte smile.gif
fancl HTC tablet i also tried before, not as good as powder form, but if go travel it's more convenient smile.gif
I bought my lotte collagen from this shop , but this shop is in mandarin... if you don't understand mandarin, i can give you the seller's email, she is quite helpful

QUOTE (eden @ Sep 18 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if ebay can search "meiji collagen" then you will find a lot of them smile.gif
actually both meiji and lotte are good, i notice they works better for me if i consume it before go to bed, next day will feel skin softer. smile.gif now i prefer lotte smile.gif
fancl HTC tablet i also tried before, not as good as powder form, but if go travel it's more convenient smile.gif
I bought my lotte collagen from this shop , but this shop is in mandarin... if you don't understand mandarin, i can give you the seller's email, she is quite helpful

Wow ..this seller sell RM 160 lo..
How much in retail?

QUOTE (jocelyndenise @ Sep 20 2009, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow ..this seller sell RM 160 lo..
How much in retail?

do you mean the lotte refill pack 375g? yeah, it's RM160, but this one can last me about 2 months, as meiji refill pack is 214g only, although it's price is RM115, meiji's can last me 1 month only.
so divide up the cost lotte still cheaper

Hi

Just come across one seller at Anggugu forum (local chinese forum ) who selling Meiji at RM100-RM104 (incl postage). Minimum order 2 cans/ packs. You may check from the pre-order section at this forum for more details. The seller name is sleeppigc.

taking collagen is not about age. u can take them at 18! i started to take collagen supplements when i was 19, now i'm 23. it work wonders to ur skin. dun hv to put body moisturiser also, the skin is smooth and silky!

if u r still young and want to take it....it will make ur skin more glowing and chewy~

i'm taking swiss collagen (with l-gluthatione)....available at any main pharmacy. go n check it out

I saw a new collagen drink in Guardian today, FirmUp Collagen 5000mg with Co-Q10 quite cheap, only RM69.88 with 10 bottles. Brought it cos it got CO-Q10 in it. Rarely see collagen with CO Q10, i think it worth to try!

[quote name='Emily Tan' date='15 January 2010 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1263489265' post='577889']
I saw a new collagen drink in Guardian today, FirmUp Collagen 5000mg with Co-Q10 quite cheap, only RM69.88 with 10 bottles. Brought it cos it got CO-Q10 in it. Rarely see collagen with CO Q10, i think it worth to try!
[/quote]
collagenmax got 9000mgs, while the F-cup got 10000mgs... with the 5000mgs at rm70, its quiet reasonable..

ya i know but when i bring my friend to go sunway to buy, the store said sold out already.... ahizzz, selling fast. I will buy again after i finish my pack. Hope it work for me, but i quite like because it contain Co Q10 like fancl!!!

hi..most of the collagen it works as firming effects & since is amino acids,it repairs the skin/tissues etc,of course that depends on the amount of pure collagen inside the sachets,some claims 10 000mg,9000mg..but all these are inclusive of sugars,addictives,preservatives etc,dun be fool by the company.Then the types of collagen derivatives..maybe from skin fish,scales,bones,cartilage,from sea shells,plants/fruits etc..some even claims to add in Lglutathione(whitening effects)vit.c (antioxidant),q10,bird nest etc.Is all gimmicks to improve sales.But hey,got take better then dun take.dr.alv

Hi

one of my good friends intro me to drink collagen. i have been taking for one month alr. the results are good, my skin are glowy and livelier :) am 26 this year..

collagen is good :)

[quote name='msgarden' date='24 September 2009 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1253770958' post='571461']
Hi

Just come across one seller at Anggugu forum (local chinese forum ) who selling Meiji at RM100-RM104 (incl postage). Minimum order 2 cans/ packs. You may check from the pre-order section at this forum for more details. The seller name is sleeppigc.

[/quote]

Please give me the details.

[quote name='Emily Tan' timestamp='1263489265' post='577889']
[/quote]

I bought firm up when it was having offer in Jan with the voucher. It was fantastic! i took only 6-7 bottles can see result....i finished my 12 bottles of firm up then i switched to total image pills....truth to tell, after i stop taking the firm up my skin revert back to 'normal'...back to pre-firmup days....so total image collagen recommendation of taking 2 pills a day is not enough for an 'older' person like me.
My sis recommends me to take Meiji, I search online for ebay sellers....but my sis warn me Meiji got fake ones.....anybody knows how to differentiate the real meiji n the fake one? Scared meiji from china contain melamine.....waaa....

[quote name='Vivii' timestamp='1300682660' post='594239']
I bought firm up when it was having offer in Jan with the voucher. It was fantastic! i took only 6-7 bottles can see result....i finished my 12 bottles of firm up then i switched to total image pills....truth to tell, after i stop taking the firm up my skin revert back to 'normal'...back to pre-firmup days....so total image collagen recommendation of taking 2 pills a day is not enough for an 'older' person like me.
My sis recommends me to take Meiji, I search online for ebay sellers....but my sis warn me Meiji got fake ones.....anybody knows how to differentiate the real meiji n the fake one? Scared meiji from china contain melamine.....waaa....
[/quote]

Ooops, pity if from China contain melamine!!! It really horrible!!!!!!!

I taked Meiji Amino Collagen more than 2 years~ It worth n valuable. As I stay in HK currently, so if u really need I can help n buy u. I always help n also selling some products cheaper than M'sia or hard find in KL. :lol: [b]My service[/b][color="#ff00ff"] (Free Shipping + No service Charge)
[/color]
Otherwise, some ppls review [color="#8b0000"][u]sasa.com.hk[/u] [/color]n request me to buy from Sasa... I will charge (15 % service charge + Shipping fee)

u can visit this site [url="http://www.meiji.co.jp/health/amicolla/cn/products/kan.html"]Meiji Amino Collagen[/url] to get more further information.

Hope it really help u~ Edited by HK.skincare

sasa.com do provide free international shipping if purchase more than USD75. (approximately RM225)
I love to shop from sasa.com too, usually arrive in 1 week [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif[/img]

[quote name='eden' timestamp='1308322034' post='596846']
sasa.com do provide free international shipping if purchase more than USD75. (approximately RM225)
I love to shop from sasa.com too, usually arrive in 1 week [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif[/img]

[/quote]

My dear, Sasa price r higher than our price. N dun forget when Sasa ships u, M'sia will tax...

:wink3: