Sign in to follow this  
timothyngim

Ever had a crush on someone from MYB before???

Ever had a crush on someone from MYB before???  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Ever had a crush on someone from MYB before???

• Yes
    • No

With the active chatbox going on in this forum, we can get to know ppl in MYB and make friends. Many of my close friends whom I hold dear to my heart I got to know them here clapping.gif especially with all the emoticons we can express ourselves in a more fun way. So here's to spill the beans. Anyone had crush on your MYB-pals before???

Crush means the other person must be you knew through MYB/MYB chatbox.

If you and ur SO are couples already and then together join MYB it doesn't count

If you meet at MYB gatherings and then become a couple then it counts.

Come, share share devil2.gif

QUOTE (timothyngim @ Sep 16 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With the active chatbox going on in this forum, we can get to know ppl in MYB and make friends. Many of my close friends whom I hold dear to my heart I got to know them here clapping.gif especially with all the emoticons we can express ourselves in a more fun way. So here's to spill the beans. Anyone had crush on your MYB-pals before???

Crush means the other person must be you knew through MYB/MYB chatbox.

If you and ur SO are couples already and then together join MYB it doesn't count

If you meet at MYB gatherings and then become a couple then it counts.

Come, share share devil2.gif

No,havent had any crush on any MYB members before. laughing.gif
Though i attract a couple of haters lar from here as well as on my blog

No, and i will never have a crush on someone i don't know personally.

i feel that those who have crushes over the internet are too desperate and living in their dream world.

Wake Up la ppl!!!

QUOTE (MTYH @ Sep 16 2009, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i feel that those who have crushes over the internet are too desperate and living in their dream world.

Wake Up la ppl!!!

Are you trying to say people like me are loser because i knew my galfren from virtual world ?

QUOTE (MTYH @ Sep 16 2009, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wake Up la ppl!!!

Wah!! cannot say like that lar, Myth.. diff. people have diff. level of falling and crushing wan lar.. some people falls in love/ gets crushes easily.. some takes a long time before the feeling develops.. and i dare say i falls in the former group.. but i dare say i m no desperado or am living in my dream world lar..

try to be more open.. it would help you understand others better... wink.gif

QUOTE (Forager @ Sep 17 2009, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wah!! cannot say like that lar, Myth.. diff. people have diff. level of falling and crushing wan lar.. some people falls in love/ gets crushes easily.. some takes a long time before the feeling develops.. and i dare say i falls in the former group.. but i dare say i m no desperado or am living in my dream world lar..

try to be more open.. it would help you understand others better... wink.gif

See MTYH, I'm not the only MYBian to tell you to calm down and to relax and dun be so uptight. offtopic.gif to be an active participant on forums like this, you must be an open-minded person and also open to friendliness. Dun alwiz talk about "dunno you personally" or not. Here is to chat and discuss things, to socialize.. humans are social animals. haih doh.gif

QUOTE (timothyngim @ Sep 18 2009, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See MTYH, I'm not the only MYBian to tell you to calm down and to relax and dun be so uptight. offtopic.gif to be an active participant on forums like this, you must be an open-minded person and also open to friendliness. Dun alwiz talk about "dunno you personally" or not. Here is to chat and discuss things, to socialize.. humans are social animals. haih doh.gif

Tim, i am not going to talk to you anymore..

seriously think that mtyh should be more open minded, consider other ppl opinion..=D

sorry off topic...

hmm..nope. i neva fell in love with myb members, as i do not interact much with em..moreover, i ady had one in my heart..hehe..no one gonna replace him..=)
errr...tym u post this does it means that u fall in love with...ahemm..Lxxx? kakaka..

see! i did not say anythng~~~

chilled!

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Sep 16 2009, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No,havent had any crush on any MYB members before. laughing.gif
Though i attract a couple of haters lar from here as well as on my blog

OH.. u had a blog, good its time for me to play something at there

QUOTE (MTYH @ Sep 18 2009, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tim, i am not going to talk to you anymore..

crybaby.gif unlike previous threads that I created because I had loveholic in mind, for this one I had MTYH in mind instead.

QUOTE (timothyngim @ Sep 24 2009, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
crybaby.gif unlike previous threads that I created because I had loveholic in mind, for this one I had MTYH in mind instead.

QUOTE (MTYH @ Sep 25 2009, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tim,

why do you have me in your mind? it is really weird to have me in your mind, i think.

see la tim, wake up and please go on with your life

haha ntg much to share..he saw a post of mine and feel i am interesting then contact me through pm then then so on...now we r couple thought in LDR currently~ tongue.gif

QUOTE (BBClam @ Oct 6 2009, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha ntg much to share..he saw a post of mine and feel i am interesting then contact me through pm then then so on...now we r couple thought in LDR currently~ tongue.gif

Waarghhh... wallbash.gif I also want.... loveholiccccc.........

lol, not all online people are desperate, some happened by chance.

i met someone online, tho not on MYB, but went out face to face and was attracted to him.
he's actually very goodlooking.

QUOTE (BBClam @ Oct 6 2009, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AHEMm... yea.. then we became couple untill now...