Sign in to follow this  
lovelady

3some??!?!??!!!!

[quote name='Siti Zalifah' timestamp='1322397323' post='603167']
you got that ! :) i never and would not ever do with 2 guy n me alone :D
[/quote]

I do agree that we must not in a hurry. We have been discussing about this possibility for quite some time. N now we just taking the first step to try it out.

[quote name='girlieki' timestamp='1318173430' post='600439']
my bf also did ask if we wanted to try it... curious about this tho...
[/quote]

I also mentioned something similar to my bf. I feel that its better to try it out alone with the girl to see how it feels the first time round. But not too sure how to go about looking for a girl who's interested and i think mutual attraction is very impt as well. Any tips for me?

[quote name='yenyen1111' timestamp='1323278365' post='603533']
I also mentioned something similar to my bf. I feel that its better to try it out alone with the girl to see how it feels the first time round. But not too sure how to go about looking for a girl who's interested and i think mutual attraction is very impt as well. Any tips for me?
[/quote]

i'm not too sure either. its my first time as well. you might want to get to know each other and meet up first before anything else happen. to me, safety first.

[quote name='Siti Zalifah' timestamp='1322397323' post='603167']
you got that ! :) i never and would not ever do with 2 guy n me alone :D
[/quote]

Yea I think 2 guys on 1 girl makes her look like a victim of sexual abuse. Besides I can't imagine having another naked guy being in the same room with the girl and me. So I prefer many girls on 1 guy.

And yes, timing is the key. Can' t agree with you more. One way to have excellent timing, if you are into BDSM sort of thing, is to tie the guy up and let the girls control the game [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif[/img]

[quote name='yenyen1111' timestamp='1323278365' post='603533']
[/quote]

hi all,

newbie in this forum here.. recently my partner ask me to arrange a 3some... MFF type... and she is my only partner now, really no idea where to look for another girl.. so if anyone here keen, we can start it off something... do let me know... some stats:

GF :
Nationality : Philipine
Body : 33B, 26,33
5ft 6in tall...

Myself
Local MY Chinese
Age 37
Body average, 5ft 9in tall..

hallo everyone.. i often do phonesex with my secret lover..earlier she loved the idea of 3some or gangbang but only to fantasize it..but as i consistently talk to her this matter..finally she responded positively and willing to do it. i would like to find a guy to join me. i dunno if a girl interested to join us but i wont resist if there is one.

for those interested, mail me at : gebukeras@yahoo.com

we are malay couple, somehow we dont do racist ..indian or chinese or else, given the chance equally :-) 1 am 34 my girl is 24..

provide me details;

age. marital status,sex experience,height,weight,phone no is optional,penis size,race

we prefer non drinker,non smoker, those staying in KL, can be ready by short notice

my girl prefer men with saggy scrotum :-) she loves it!!

in addition you can read my blog:

http://diaskandalku.blogspot.com/2013/05/threesome-project-cik-gebu.html