Sign in to follow this  
chanel

Nose Job

Anyone did nose jobs before or any relatives or friends happened to experience before?

Which doctor that specialize on doing nose job in malaysia?

What you think about Kalo cosmetic surgery in mid valley?? do they have good experience doctor? any negative news previously happen? they've offered me quite a good price thou...

Anyone interested for nose job ? wanna tag along?

sry to those who disagree with surgical terms here, this is the wrong thread for u rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (chanel @ Sep 10 2009, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone did nose jobs before or any relatives or friends happened to experience before?

What you think about Kalo cosmetic surgery in mid valley?? do they have good experience doctor? any negative news previously happen? they've offered me quite a good price thou...

sry to those who disagree with surgical terms here, this is the wrong thread for u rolleyes.gif

hey there...i plan to have cosmetic surgery but not doing nose job..hehe...i am just wondering that do they offer some other services? hmm...=) is that a new clinic in mid valley? there's been a time i din go to midvalley...how much they offer u for ur nose job? anyway, u can check whether they are qualified doc or not...better check b4 u go...i plan to have some laser on my skin..i dun dare to do major surgery...=p

QUOTE (chanel @ Sep 10 2009, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi

i've read some -ve reviews about the cosmetic surgery that u mentioned abve, but it's for other branch in jb.
u can google it up and read before doing it.

QUOTE (meme @ Sep 15 2009, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi

i've read some -ve reviews about the cosmetic surgery that u mentioned abve, but it's for other branch in jb.
u can google it up and read before doing it.

ya..me too, came across those review from a singapore forum...eew~~but still feel like goin there to have a look~~

my hairdresser told me dat her client went 2 Kalo 4 surgery and it did not turn out well.

On the other hand, a friend of mine who was involved in an accident and went 4 a nose job, informed dat Dr. Benjamin George is gd. Suggest 2 do a survey first and make sure u r really ready b4 going 4 da surgery.

QUOTE (MayHmd @ Sep 15 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my hairdresser told me dat her client went 2 Kalo 4 surgery and it did not turn out well.

On the other hand, a friend of mine who was involved in an accident and went 4 a nose job, informed dat Dr. Benjamin George is gd. Suggest 2 do a survey first and make sure u r really ready b4 going 4 da surgery.

may i know Dr. Benjamin George from which hospital? can u pm me his contact smile.gif

Not a good idea as the best thing I remembered of Michael Jackson was his botched nose job.

Unless you're disfigured by accident or have a medical condition, don't do get into plastic surgery. We're all different, why do you ever want to look like someone else who you're not?

QUOTE (MayHmd @ Sep 21 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,talking abt Kalo cosmetic,hmm..i was quite excited too,cos i had been planning to have nose surgery. I had it a month ago, and the outcome is not that pleasant. if anyone plan to do that, i would recommend going to a more experienced doctor. the doctord who operates are from china...

i will be going to have 2nd operation next month to ammend part of the shape again... i do not know how to desc but i wished i could post a photo here. but my experience is that, i hope ladies pick a better place if plan to go for any plastic surgery..

cheers,
louise..

QUOTE (louise123 @ Oct 2 2009, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,talking abt Kalo cosmetic,hmm..i was quite excited too,cos i had been planning to have nose surgery. I had it a month ago, and the outcome is not that pleasant. if anyone plan to do that, i would recommend going to a more experienced doctor. the doctord who operates are from china...

i will be going to have 2nd operation next month to ammend part of the shape again... i do not know how to desc but i wished i could post a photo here. but my experience is that, i hope ladies pick a better place if plan to go for any plastic surgery..

cheers,
louise..

Hi louise,

Sorry 2 hear bot ur incident and thanks 4 sharing. Understand it is not easy goin tru all tis. Jez hang in there. Hope everything wil b fine 4 u the 2nd time & u'll get wat u want ya. Take care.

better be very careful when doing a nose job... if you have injected something else into it before, regardless what, inform the doctor... if not, the complications are going to be terrible... even if you've done previous surgery...

My BF wanted to do the nose job so much, but i m quite worry leh...Well, i think he looks ok with his small nose, but he wanted it to be more pointed.. sleepy.gif

[quote name='CMYCMY' date='Oct 13 2009, 12:03 PM' post='572923']
My BF wanted to do the nose job so much, but i m quite worry leh...Well, i think he looks ok with his small nose, but he wanted it to be more pointed.. sleepy.gif
[/quote
Hi ..can do fillers..give good results...safer,more cost efective & can re-do again if not sharp enugh.dr.alv

I don't know specific doctor's name in Malaysia that is specialized in doing nose job. One thing that I'm sure is this newly invented process of doing nose job. It's a new process of doing nose job wherein they will get a piece of cartilage from your ears and use it to your nose job instead of using silicon gel or collagen. It is safer because it will naturally fit and adapt into your body because it comes from your own flesh. Unlike collagen and silicons that has allergic reactions over a period of time. I just actually undergo with it and i am fully satisfied with the outcome because it does not look like fake.

How much is the nose job u guys did? I am thinking of getting it done too coz my nose is kinda "bulbous".. well everyone says that it looks fine and suits me but I still find that it's a bit too big for my face and wish to have the size reduced..basically to make the sides slimmer. Where do u guys go for fillers and if I opt to have something more permanent, will fillers work & how long will fillers last or do I have to resort to rhinoplasty? Oh, and most importantly, can fillers help to slim down a nose or just to plump it up? WOuld really appreciate some feedback. Cheers wink.gif

i dun relly like filler cuz one of the forumer advised me go under knife rather than being injected into body & creates complications whereas the liquid hard to b remove totally. It's not permanent and after awhile it nid to be reinject again to maintain the shape. i'd rather pay for the one time pain. i've tried the nano tech nose reshape using pressure injection. the results really doesnt last long for my case, i've spent alot reinjecting on every month basis. the process is juz a few seconds of pain specially when pressure injected on the nose tip. Gradually after having too much (mths of maintaining injecting tis pressure on) i felt my nose is getting stiffer n harder. i've stop after i fin up all the injects i've paid and planning to go underknife instead. one is bcuz the cost wise is almost the same, if talk about maintainence it wud be way much more. second is the result, the method seriously DON'T help at all if you want to achieve ur nose bridge to be higher, it only helps in making the nose look slighty thinner, shape wise is not as visible as wat inplant can do u, round is still round, just the width maybe. I dun know bout collagen cuz it's totally different chemicle used in nano tech and the collagen filler is really being injecting into your skin whereas nano is needless injection by using pressure.

Bout Kalo, i'm holding back as i still doubting when I've stumbled to alot of bad reviews on them sad.gif and the cudn't gimme the confidence on the surgery, what they press on is just the attractive price they offer. i wish the dr who consult me instead of beauty consultant fr the front desk ==

Louise is very right, if you got the budget, den go for the best.

QUOTE (clouie @ Nov 2 2009, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know specific doctor's name in Malaysia that is specialized in doing nose job. One thing that I'm sure is this newly invented process of doing nose job. It's a new process of doing nose job wherein they will get a piece of cartilage from your ears and use it to your nose job instead of using silicon gel or collagen. It is safer because it will naturally fit and adapt into your body because it comes from your own flesh. Unlike collagen and silicons that has allergic reactions over a period of time. I just actually undergo with it and i am fully satisfied with the outcome because it does not look like fake.

wow, tis is new to me, tell us bout it, how long u did it already? where did u did it?

QUOTE (Teff @ Nov 2 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How much is the nose job u guys did? I am thinking of getting it done too coz my nose is kinda "bulbous".. well everyone says that it looks fine and suits me but I still find that it's a bit too big for my face and wish to have the size reduced..basically to make the sides slimmer. Where do u guys go for fillers and if I opt to have something more permanent, will fillers work & how long will fillers last or do I have to resort to rhinoplasty? Oh, and most importantly, can fillers help to slim down a nose or just to plump it up? WOuld really appreciate some feedback. Cheers wink.gif

Hi Teff,
If u wan to reduce the size of the ala(both sides of the nose)the best is to look for plastic surgeon.If not,then fillers are jst nice.I had done a lot satisfying customers.Many docs dun opt for permanent fillers cos in the long run we would know wat may happens to it.So semipermanent fillers,lasting 5 yrs above also consider good.Temporary fillers lasting 9-18mths is already a very good option.If the fillers look nice on u,then u only do for permanent rhinoplasty.dr.alv

i think the safer way for a nose job is to use filler....

my fren did her nose job at this clinic called skin club near shangri la hotel...and the result is marvelous. way cheaper compared to plastic surgery!

hi,Fillers though safe but pls be aware that some fillers are not meant for nose augmentation,i had seen several cases where the nose becomes dented,collapsed & even some ends up with infections.I strongly suggest to go to experienced docs/plastic surgeon to the procedures & not opt for saloon/parlour where they hire so-called overseas 'doctors'(i wonder if these docs are so good,why they need to go to oter country to do it?unless they r not so busy with their clinics),jst a soft reminder.dr.alv

[quote name='dr.alv' date='05 November 2009 - 12:32 PM' timestamp='1257395537' post='574331']
Hi Teff,
If u wan to reduce the size of the ala(both sides of the nose)the best is to look for plastic surgeon.If not,then fillers are jst nice.I had done a lot satisfying customers.Many docs dun opt for permanent fillers cos in the long run we would know wat may happens to it.So semipermanent fillers,lasting 5 yrs above also consider good.Temporary fillers lasting 9-18mths is already a very good option.If the fillers look nice on u,then u only do for permanent rhinoplasty.dr.alv
[/quote]

Hi dr.alv..thanks so much for the clear explanation.

I think I must pay u a visit soon!! ;)

Pls PM me the name & address of your clinic.. :) Cheers.

[quote name='Teff' date='31 December 2009 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1262252703' post='577355']
Hi dr.alv..thanks so much for the clear explanation.

I think I must pay u a visit soon!! ;)

Pls PM me the name & address of your clinic.. :) Cheers.
[/quote]

hi Jeff,i intro clinics are doing nose job yah,clinic mediskin(sunway 03-56213323),clinic Ko(klang 03-33432140)Promenade plastic surgery at JLN TUN RAZAK 03-21665662.GOOD LUCK.dr.alv

teff...why don't u check out skin club near shangri la hotel. i heard their pricing is cheaper compared to the rest. :)

a few frens of mine did their nose job using fillers there and they liked the result.

[quote name='notyangel' date='08 January 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1262934061' post='577605']
teff...why don't u check out skin club near shangri la hotel. i heard their pricing is cheaper compared to the rest. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

a few frens of mine did their nose job using fillers there and they liked the result.
[/quote]

OK I will do... :) Thanks so much notyangel :)