Sign in to follow this  
*~YuMikO~*

sheep placenta

Hi all,

I read and heard many good benefits of the sheep placenta. Was wondering any of hte babes here taking this as supplement to promote smooth, white skin?
May I know where to get the injection sheep placenta? ANd how much would that be?

talking about sheep placenta,my mom just bought the cell lab sheep placenta from sasa..1 box cost rm576,but after discount is rm399...1 capsule=5.70+...

QUOTE (*~YuMikO~* @ Sep 7 2009, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

I read and heard many good benefits of the sheep placenta. Was wondering any of hte babes here taking this as supplement to promote smooth, white skin?
May I know where to get the injection sheep placenta? ANd how much would that be?

Again, they have it at Klinik Christina CXXX.

However, i tried pills before, no effect, maybe injection works.

I am taking sheep placenta supplements by Deep Blue Health, New Zealand. I take it straight from the capsule every morning (cut open the gelatin capsule & only consume the contents straight up) and it's by far the most superior beautifying supplement I've ever taken in my life wink.gif It's very potent too, 13500mg of sheep placenta per capsule with added antioxidants (Vitamin E & grape seed extract) as well as lecithin. I buy it straight from the manufacturer in New Zealand and a whole year's supply costs less than RM500.

QUOTE (Teff @ Oct 30 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am taking sheep placenta supplements by Deep Blue Health, New Zealand. I take it straight from the capsule every morning (cut open the gelatin capsule & only consume the contents straight up) and it's by far the most superior beautifying supplement I've ever taken in my life wink.gif It's very potent too, 13500mg of sheep placenta per capsule with added antioxidants (Vitamin E & grape seed extract) as well as lecithin. I buy it straight from the manufacturer in New Zealand and a whole year's supply costs less than RM500.

Teff, cut it open? Aiya, no wonder it has no effect on me..i m going to try next round.

[quote name='madsummer' date='06 December 2009 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1260075882' post='576377']
Dear....im selling placenta injectable...if interested, can pm me.....but for young girls, u dun have to take placenta la.....its a waste.....young girls skin can produce vitamin c and collagen better....u can have flawless skin with vit c + collagen injection with tationil glutathione injection......i'm sure with it....
[/quote]

Thanks all babes for the sheep placenta infomation. I had found someone who quote me like 15k for 50 jabs for sheep placenta. that's crazy right , way too expensive for me. :(

Hi madsummer,
yes i had tried the bayer vit C jab before and not working on me. May be i did not taking it every 3 days for the first 2 weeks. Too scary..
I can get the vit C at rm100 and others at quite good price too. How much are u selling

Hi all,

For those who tried sheep placenta before would like to know is it cause rashes and itchiness on body.
Currently I bought celllab sheep placenta capsules from sasa and they asked to take one capsule daily.
On the third day after taking I had itchiness and rashes on my body and I stop to take.
The symptoms stil remain until now. It alredi 3 days.. Anyone had this problem after consuming? Thanks if u got the answer..

Thanks

[quote name='CMYCMY' timestamp='1315539472' post='599583']
can pregnant lady take sheep placenta?
[/quote]

I think cannot one...i remember my mum said before, pregnant lady better dun take all sort of supplements during pregnancy time....but may start it after gave birth..

From clinical point of view, sheep placenta has proven to be effective for cosmetic purposes. As for so many brand of sheep placentas, celllabs sheep placenta, to be exact 'celllabs sheep placenta FORTE' by far contained highest amount of placenta extract in one capsule which is 30,000mg of 'PLACENTA FRESH', one may think 30,000mg is tremendous amount, but in fact the active ingredient (placenta extract) is only 600mg. yet, if compare with infamous 'Zell V', cellabs led alot more ahead. This is not all, grape seed oil had been mentioned above, but cellabs come with squalene, which is super expensive type of cuisine on the table, this may link to why this product is so expensive.

to answer question from the top:1. pregnant lady are not adviseble to consume any of this, becoz no clinical data has shown sheep placanta will bring any benefit to feotus, and we also don know wat will happen to feotus if any pregnant lady consume it.
2. Rashes: rashes is common to those who consume sheep placenta, especially those highly concentrated one, becoz detoxification process is goin on. But if rashes persisted for 1 week or more on regular intake may indicate incompatiiblity

i used to take collagen drink for my skin but started 1 month before i switched it to Cellabs sheep placenta forte after much research i have done and also opinions from my frens...and the effect of sheep placenta is surprisingly good!!i can c the effect of sheep placenta much more faster than collagen,in just 1 week i found my skin more hydrated and smoother,and my pimple scars fade faster if compare to before...very mild rashes do develop for the 1st 3 days after i started taking but after tat no more rashes develop...i must say the effect of sheep placenta is reali good...anyway,i have been looking for cheap sources of sheep placenta in order to cut the cost for spending on it..

Hi Jamie Oliver,how much the price u r selling? can pm me about the price for the cellabs sheep placenta forte?

Hi Olivia,

U said u having mild rashes from 1st to 3rd day right. Is it whole body or just certain part cause on the third day I taken I had bad rashes and itchiness on my thighs Tat lasted for 3 days... Now I dun dare to take it... Just took 3 tablets only. So wasted... =(

erm mine is not whole body...mine was just very minor small red dots or rashes mainly at chest area and also thigh...but those r reali minor and never cause me any itchyness and so i continued the dose and luckily they disappeared after 3 days... Donniebb, maybe u can retry the sheep placenta since u still have stock, coz i supposed some ppl may take a little bit longer time to get over the rash...or maybe u can try other brand of sheep placenta c whether u r allergic to the placenta itself...

[quote name='Donniebb' timestamp='1316264135' post='599852']
Hi Olivia,

U said u having mild rashes from 1st to 3rd day right. Is it whole body or just certain part cause on the third day I taken I had bad rashes and itchiness on my thighs Tat lasted for 3 days... Now I dun dare to take it... Just took 3 tablets only. So wasted... =(
[/quote]

I just got to know that MONROSE is also selling sheep placenta from New Zealand..the promo given seems so interesting since i m using some of their skin care! Hav anyone tried already?:rolleyes:
http://www.mymonrose.com/placenta_main.htm

My health deteriorated after an accident I had two years ago. It was then that my friend Richard suggested NovoGlo. Thanks to Richard today I'm in a position to move around in a proper manner and do not have to face the aches and pains which I was earlier suffering from.

novoglo.com

i bought from NZ but i dare not consume it because i heard a lot of comment on it... sheep placenta is very rich in nutrient and it would promote cell growth... if ur cancer risk is high it would actually trigger your cancer cell... so i dare not take the risk.....

Are you sure?? I never hear about that.. But if it real, I think any kind of beauty clinic can help you with that..

I hv tried out Monrose sheep placenta recently. Very great result i get from it, the best thing is it happened in just a shirt period of time. I m surprise to see my dark eyes circle goes off 90% ..My face had firmed up very very much.. I do not noticed this myself, but everyone around me keep telling me abt my changes, my beautician keeps asking me what hv i done to my face..i m kinda happy now :lol1:

i tried this deau mist stem cell for 2months.under Dr. Nano.kinda work out for me as i have dull,dry and uneven skin tone. after a month, i dont have to put on my foundation even to work!! just basic skin care of cleanser, toner n mosturizer makes my skin so supple..love it. a bit expensive though,but worth it. RM290 for 15sachets. first month 2 sachets a day..http://deaumist.com/products_stemcel_en.html

[quote name='Donniebb' timestamp='1315453674' post='599546']
Hi all,

For those who tried sheep placenta before would like to know is it cause rashes and itchiness on body.
Currently I bought celllab sheep placenta capsules from sasa and they asked to take one capsule daily.
On the third day after taking I had itchiness and rashes on my body and I stop to take.
The symptoms stil remain until now. It alredi 3 days.. Anyone had this problem after consuming? Thanks if u got the answer..

Thanks
[/quote]

Be careful when you consume product like placenta as they are suppose to rejuvenate cells and sometimes it can cause rashes or red spots. Most probably you are allergic to certain content that stipulates the conservation of placenta in capsule form. So i suggest if you really serious try placenta injection instead. Firstly it takes only a few seconds to inject them on your buttock and you can immediately feel the difference. Capsule consumption may sound cheaper but if you compare that in the long run, as you need to take many capsule in order to see the result. capsule content is also lower and maybe will cost you more in the end compare to injection. No worries about rashes or side effect in injectable form.