Sign in to follow this  
young_princess

pagan or occult or wicca....

i dont really know where to put this but its related to the speech that i needed to do.. im thinking of doing a speech about the religion called wicca..and i was just wondering if any of u know a shop which sells books or things used in the practice of wicca... i would really appreciate it if someone can tell me where i can find these coz i need it for my presentation.. tnx! smile.gif

not sure if they have it... but u can try MPH (Mid Valley or 1U) or Kinokuniya

i dont really know where to put this but its related to the speech that i needed to do.. im thinking of doing a speech about the religion called wicca..and i was just wondering if any of u know a shop which sells books or things used in the practice of wicca... i would really appreciate it if someone can tell me where i can find these coz i need it for my presentation.. tnx! smile.gif

KLCC Kinokuniya has tons of such books

im thinking of doing a speech about the religion called wicca..

how interesting... how did you get to know of this?

Tower records have a few books of such title. I dont know if they still have it but i bought my spell book from there. Its very pricey and u'll be bette off surfing the net.

what spells can you cast?

lolz, i can't cast any spells. I bought a love spell book though. That was a long time ago.

lolz, i can't cast any spells. I bought a love spell book though. That was a long time ago.

you tried casting love spells?

you tried casting love spells?

lol, ya. Desperate times, desperate measures. I wanted my good for nothing ex back.

lol, ya. Desperate times, desperate measures. I wanted my good for nothing ex back.

did you try casting the spell?

eh ? didnt i answer this ?

I cast it, i dun know if it worked but my ex did asked me back after that. I had the pleasure of saying no. So the question arises if it works or not. We'll never know...

I cast it, i dun know if it worked but my ex did asked me back after that. I had the pleasure of saying no. So the question arises if it works or not. We'll never know...

try it again... try it on something unlikely... umm... how about ling liong sik? if it works on animals, try it on something in the pet store.

try it again... try it on something unlikely... umm... how about ling liong sik? if it works on animals, try it on something in the pet store.

You lost me.... i'll give u the spell. U do it kay ? blink.gif

You lost me.... i'll give u the spell. U do it kay ? blink.gif

i'm not a believer in such practices.

Then why so much questions ?

No im not. Lets just put it this way, whatever olden practise that was used long time ago before the establishment of religions were based on forces of the earth, wind, fire and water. In fact it is the same 4 elements that people use for feng shui. Sometimes in the current time when one has lost faith in their beliefs, act od desperation turns them into other alternatives to solve their dilemma. i.e drugs, sex or even spells. Its not wrong merely misguided.

Like when a catholic practises witch craft when they shouldnt. Its not wrong, merely misguided. We cant say its wrong. Who are we to judge good, bad, right or wrong.

Like when a catholic practises witch craft when they shouldnt. Its not wrong, merely misguided. We cant say its wrong. Who are we to judge good, bad, right or wrong.

are you catholic?

yes

yes

how long have you been a catholic? did you go for catechism? which church do you attend? do you revere or venerate mary? have you thought about being a nun?

god... i'm going to be dead honest now.

I dont want to answer any of your questions now and you have a tendency to ask too much.

god... i'm going to be dead honest now.

I dont want to answer any of your questions now and you have a tendency to ask too much.

i'm sorry.

its ok hun~

but there are limits for everything. smile.gif