Sign in to follow this  
sarahT

Where can i get bag SUPPLIER ?

wanna get started with selling bags online.
but did not know where to start.
well guess i shud start sourcing for bags supplier?
can anyone help me with this...

HELP!! help!!

i am those "siow" for bag, i think if you want to start bag business, u should think who is your target audience, "price range" then only decide where to get the supplier from.

Hi there.. thanks for ur reply..
well.. for PG bag.. i take directly from Taiwan PG mall.. those are original and quality is control lo..
compare to other supplier from local, all their PG are imitation with bad quality

anyway you guys can check on my blog to see if there is any other bag i can sell...

www.bagzmaniac.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/bagzmaniac

and i still wanna expand my choice of bags.. so give me some supplier contact or maybe if u are one then let me know..

6017-337 5757

QUOTE (sarahT @ Sep 27 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there.. thanks for ur reply..
well.. for PG bag.. i take directly from Taiwan PG mall.. those are original and quality is control lo..
compare to other supplier from local, all their PG are imitation with bad quality

anyway you guys can check on my blog to see if there is any other bag i can sell...

www.facebook.com/bagzmaniac

and i still wanna expand my choice of bags.. so give me some supplier contact or maybe if u are one then let me know..

6017-337 5757

hi saraht,

may I know where you from , I know a friend who are bag supplier but their product is a bit high end lar... if interested pls call or sms 019-278 9288

QUOTE (sarahT @ Sep 27 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha wat do u mean u are siow to bag?
u are crazy to bag izzit?
hehe then u shud get into my blog n check out those bag..

yes.yes... i have check your blog, those bag are quite nice but I have quite similar bag oredi ... so now getting some special or useful bag. I just bought 1 Tictactoe 12" notebag. The finishing is ok, the bag also very... light after I put in my notebook. I was thinking of selling this brand bag since is quite rare. Also don't know how to start to sell .... hahaha... dry.gif

haha.. well i have seen the tictactoe bags u mentioned. so far ok for notebook but its kinda pricey compare to the market im looking into.
as the market me n my partner have look into is fashionable meanwhile fashion mean change from time to time.. so bags have to be cheap, nice, quality and fashionable of course. moreover i also wan my customer to come back again.. tat is why it has to have those points that i jus point out

if u wanna sell those notebook bag. u can still do it as another part of ur selling item. such as for me i can take it and put aside as notebook bag. but jus the price are too much for my customer.

and still looking for other supplier.

wat do u plan to sell? anyway are u selling anything at the moment?

I am looking for a COACH bag supplier for my online store. If any, please contact me at cheryee@hotmail.com. THANKS!

QUOTE (zawdhah88 @ Sep 11 2009, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey there! Did u get your bag supplier yet? what kind of bags are you looking for, designer or regular names like nine west, liz clairborne and such.
hope to hear from you sooN!!

QUOTE (CherYee @ Oct 2 2009, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am looking for a COACH bag supplier for my online store. If any, please contact me at cheryee@hotmail.com. THANKS!

are those coach bag all genuine from coach.com?
anyway if so u get the supplier, i guess ppl are selling it at the same time.. hmm

too many online selling coach this lately..

for those who wanna get supplier for bags from Taiwan, do check out " BagzManiac "

[url="http://yours-expreci...y.blogspot.com/"][b][size="4"][color="#800080"]Yours Expreciously[/color][/size][/b][/url][size="4"][color="#800080"] [/color]online fashion store selling lady handbags.

Now having X'Mas Promotion [size="6"][color="#ff0000"]any 2 bags for only RM50[/color][/size]! Fast, grab some now!

I promise to make your shopping experience a pleasant one with me.

I have some supplier contacts with me, if you are interested, do email me at [email="[b][sub][sup]yours.expreciously@ymail.com[/sup][/sub][/b]"]yours.expreciously@ymail.com[/email] [/size] Edited by adriennejune28

[quote name='zawdhah88' date='11 September 2009 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1252623907' post='570285']
Hey there! Did u get your bag supplier yet? what kind of bags are you looking for, designer or regular names like nine west, liz clairborne and such.
hope to hear from you sooN!!
[/quote]

HI, I m kind of bag maniac oso. Pls let me know if you can give me any bag supplier name/contacts.But please give reasonable contacts.I took from some frens b4 but they cheated me.
tqvm.

Hi girls,

I know this is probably slightly off track but I am selling [b]authentic [/b]designer bags!

[url="http://jianuine.com"]JIANUINE.COM[/url]

Check it out.

By the way, Natalia, are your Long Champ bags authentic?

U can email me at diyanaazhari@gmail.com ;) Thanks. Ive posted out a topic regarding suppliers. Check out my topic. Thanks. Edited by cupiddi

[quote name='sarahT' date='26 August 2009 - 03:11 PM' timestamp='1251270680' post='568550']
wanna get started with selling bags online.
but did not know where to start.
well guess i shud start sourcing for bags supplier?
can anyone help me with this...

HELP!! help!!
[/quote]

if you would like a partner/supplier i can supply you with goods from the states.

Hi,
If any of you are interested in selling authentic naraya bags online, let me know. I can provide in bulk. Email me at [email="yuqichow@hotmail.com"]yuqichow@hotmail.com[/email] :)

Check out his page.

We are doing new year promotion.
Buy 1 item, get 2nd item 30% off!!![url="http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Affordable-Luxuries/119664294751205"]
[/url]
[url="http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Affordable-Luxuries/119664294751205"]http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Affordable-Luxuries/119664294751205[/url]

Ah。。。You can go and browse through Taobao. There are all kinds of things sell there. It is a huge marketplace. Furthermore, the price is 2nd time cheaper than here, Malaysia after convert from RMB to MYR. You can find your desire bag there.
You will need the help of Taobao Agent if you want to buy from there. Here's a recommendation for [url="http://www.day2dayluvshopaholic.com"]the most secure shopping online store+Taobao Agent with FREE Local Delivery[/url].