• 3,349 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:14 AM

Posted Image

Overall product rating: 9/10
Packaging rating:
8/10
Price rating : 9/10

Reviews:
I notice that for the past months Nutox are kinda agressive in promoting their Oxyfusion lines with new spokeperson,Bernice Liu.
I tried the advanced serum concentrate and almost fell in love with it.The seru does not only moisturise my skin but also soothe my pimple.Big angry zits will appear to be smaller @ the end of the day style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif
I love the packaging as its look chic
For the fraction of price,this serum does it job really well,since I only need 3 drops of this serum for my whole face

Repurchase: YES!!!!

My Signature
quote: there are NO SUCH THINGS as ugly girls exist but there are many those that are lazy ones i have encounter from my experience <33
~b.E.c.K.y H~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

''Lifes with u @ my side is as though I'm having a sweet dreams''--BeckyH

CURRENTLY: Its passion that comes me burning and keeps me living.Without it,I'm one decomposing corpses.I LOVE U.Muah

kisses,moi

http://d3vildollforever.blogspot.com/

#2 Loly

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 02:28 PM

Yes, Bernice Liu is here recently in Klang to promote Nutox Oxyfusion products, apparently quite popular products. Latest new spokeperson is an actress Nur Fazura from Malaysia, currently is very active promoting Nutox. Hopefully all these promotions will attract more people to buy these brands. If they buy from my online shop, even better!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: product review - face