Sign in to follow this  
Rendezvous

Of exhibitionism and swinging

I have been talking to my gf a couple of weeks ago and our conversation turned into a talk on intimacy. I brought up the crazy idea (at least to most of the decent people in this forum) of having another couple join us. To my surprise, she found the idea hawt as well! Since then, during our sessions of intimacy, I would whisper to her if she finds it hot if someone else is around watching us, to which she was affirmative!

I really don't know what to make out of this. I would of course be naturally fascinated and excited by the idea, but I am half-afraid that it would be addictive.

Would you like to share your thoughts on this?

QUOTE (Rendezvous @ Aug 24 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, everyone here is totally angelic huh..hehe

Yea,people here on MYB are very very angelic+innocent laughing.gif

But then again,I think the idea is colol as long as both of it had no problems with it+loving to do it.
As addictive as it maybe,well to my own tems, ''ISnt addiction is somethng u have a control of?''

Chu Kang ( PCK ) explaining sex to Chu Beng's son, Aloysius .........
Aloy : Why is making love so enjoyable ?

PCK : Aiyah, ah boy, enjoyable because, same like when you dig your nose with your finger mah !

Aloy : Do you think women enjoy sex more than men ?

PCK : Of course lah ! When you dig dig your nose, your nose feel better than your finger, right?

Aloy : Why do women hate it when they get raped ?

PCK : Ai-yah ! Say, you walk along the load, then someone come over and dig your nose, you like or not? Ehhh! Don't play play ah!

Aloy : Why is it a woman cannot have sex when she is having her menses?

PCK : Oy !! If your nose bleeding, you still go and dig meh?? Siow ah ! Use your brain, use your brainnn ..........

Aloy : Why is it most men don't like wearing condoms when they are making love ?

PCK : Ehhhh, when you dig your nose ah, you like to dig with a glove on your finger or not ? Not the same shiok feeling mah. Correct or not?

Aloy : Why is making love carried out in private ?

PCK : Ah boyyyyy, use your brain, use your brainnnnn ................................ you go and dig your nose in front of your whole class izit ?? Stupid lah!!

Aloy : Wah ...... Uncle Chu Kang, you are very good.

PCK : Aiyah ...... ," Best in Singapore, JB, some say Batam, and now, the whole world!" also ah!!! :rclxm9:

hope its helping

Hahaha*... never thought I'd read this topic on MYB..

Kind of the fantasy of many men being 'serviced' by many women.. You'd be surprised that quite a few women share the same fantasy too... ahem!*

It sounds real nice at first with ur gf up to it..

But have you thought if u / she comprehends sharing her with another man and vice versa? Will you be okay knowing the next time you get intimate, she might thinking of another man instead of u?

U can nvr be sure.. if nothing happens then good la..

but if just ONE out of the four person (assuming has 4!) has an emotional tie, meaning somebody thinks somebody has feelings.. somebody secretly SUSPECTS somebody has feelings.. then the consequences on ur emotions and your relationship will be great, bcos it all started with the breaking of the most important bond which actually only both of you can share: intimacy.

That's why most of the time it is a FANTASY.

QUOTE (minole @ Aug 26 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahaha*... never thought I'd read this topic on MYB..

Kind of the fantasy of many men being 'serviced' by many women.. You'd be surprised that quite a few women share the same fantasy too... ahem!*

It sounds real nice at first with ur gf up to it..

But have you thought if u / she comprehends sharing her with another man and vice versa? Will you be okay knowing the next time you get intimate, she might thinking of another man instead of u?

U can nvr be sure.. if nothing happens then good la..

but if just ONE out of the four person (assuming has 4!) has an emotional tie, meaning somebody thinks somebody has feelings.. somebody secretly SUSPECTS somebody has feelings.. then the consequences on ur emotions and your relationship will be great, bcos it all started with the breaking of the most important bond which actually only both of you can share: intimacy.

That's why most of the time it is a FANTASY.

Minole,

Thank you for offering a very insightful reply to my case, which I thought would even not have warranted a second look, until you did justice to it.

I can assure you that I have given thoughts on the points you raised. That is why my gf and me have discussed this and would likely (if any) confine it to having no physical contact with the other party. In fact, we are now more open to having another bi-curious girl join us in our passionate moments, having just discovered that she is bi-curious as well. You may check out another thread that I started on this to prove the authenticity of my testimony.

Before anyone condemns me for wanting to have another girl joining us so that I have my share of fun, I would like to say that this is nothing physical for me. It turns me on to see my beautiful gf have intimate moments with another attractive girl. Primarily, I am trying to satisfy my gf's curiosity, and admittedly, my own as well. I told my gf that although it is a threesome, I would not touch the girl unless she consents to it, and neither would that change the way I feel about her.

I don't know if I made myself clear with just this short message, but I would be more than happy to talk about this in private also should you be interested.

Thanks, have a great day ahead.

QUOTE (Rendezvous @ Aug 27 2009, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Minole,

Thank you for offering a very insightful reply to my case, which I thought would even not have warranted a second look, until you did justice to it.

I can assure you that I have given thoughts on the points you raised. That is why my gf and me have discussed this and would likely (if any) confine it to having no physical contact with the other party. In fact, we are now more open to having another bi-curious girl join us in our passionate moments, having just discovered that she is bi-curious as well. You may check out another thread that I started on this to prove the authenticity of my testimony.

Before anyone condemns me for wanting to have another girl joining us so that I have my share of fun, I would like to say that this is nothing physical for me. It turns me on to see my beautiful gf have intimate moments with another attractive girl. Primarily, I am trying to satisfy my gf's curiosity, and admittedly, my own as well. I told my gf that although it is a threesome, I would not touch the girl unless she consents to it, and neither would that change the way I feel about her.

I don't know if I made myself clear with just this short message, but I would be more than happy to talk about this in private also should you be interested.

Thanks, have a great day ahead.

Have u ever thought that this might open a can of worms?? I admit it might be fun, but this will turn the relationship to a whole new aspects. Mostly a relationship what will depend on sex. Now might be just a girl, after which a guy, after which a couple, and it will keep on escalating further. I think you can be sure, that this will not end with just a gal in the mix. So my questions is this. Can you fathom the thought of another guy on top your gal, or under her? Edited by jdhtk

Hey Rendezvous..

Thanks for the good answer.. Good luck!

I wonder how many couples here can be as adventurous.... or maybe turn adventurous after reading this! haha*

QUOTE (jdhtk @ Aug 27 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have u ever thought that this might open a can of worms?? I admit it might be fun, but this will turn the relationship to a whole new aspects. Mostly a relationship what will depend on sex. Now might be just a girl, after which a guy, after which a couple, and it will keep on escalating further. I think you can be sure, that this will not end with just a gal in the mix. So my questions is this. Can you fathom the thought of another guy on top your gal, or under her?

Aiyah, you're asking the very question that I have already answered la. Cheers!

QUOTE (unsoul @ Aug 25 2009, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chu Kang ( PCK ) explaining sex to Chu Beng's son, Aloysius .........
Aloy : Why is making love so enjoyable ?

PCK : Aiyah, ah boy, enjoyable because, same like when you dig your nose with your finger mah !

Aloy : Do you think women enjoy sex more than men ?

PCK : Of course lah ! When you dig dig your nose, your nose feel better than your finger, right?

Aloy : Why do women hate it when they get raped ?

PCK : Ai-yah ! Say, you walk along the load, then someone come over and dig your nose, you like or not? Ehhh! Don't play play ah!

Aloy : Why is it a woman cannot have sex when she is having her menses?

PCK : Oy !! If your nose bleeding, you still go and dig meh?? Siow ah ! Use your brain, use your brainnn ..........

Aloy : Why is it most men don't like wearing condoms when they are making love ?

PCK : Ehhhh, when you dig your nose ah, you like to dig with a glove on your finger or not ? Not the same shiok feeling mah. Correct or not?

Aloy : Why is making love carried out in private ?

PCK : Ah boyyyyy, use your brain, use your brainnnnn ................................ you go and dig your nose in front of your whole class izit ?? Stupid lah!!

Aloy : Wah ...... Uncle Chu Kang, you are very good.

PCK : Aiyah ...... ," Best in Singapore, JB, some say Batam, and now, the whole world!" also ah!!! :rclxm9:

hope its helping

This is better than the whole thread itself.

Hi i am a male i have this urge to exhibit myself ,sometimes i walk totally naked in my yard in front when the lounge lights are no on in mid night .My neighbour has scrubs as a fencing so they could hardly see though. It is not like flashing to someone.Just a few days ago  i make it accidental when i wear short towel and bend over and when the neighbour girl is about to leave to work.

I am not sure she notice me.I feel contented when i am totally nude ,during school holidays my family members at not at home

and i have the whole house for my self .I would be most of the time  nude with all the doors and window CLOSED.I just would like know if  anyone of you have this urge or u practice them.I know in malaysia its strange to hear this,maybe its comment in western culture

I just like to hear from other exhibitionist male or female

yeah usually a relationship start off like this, i do chat more and more intimate in sugarbook.live before our real date, to determine if we have the chance to move over together