Sign in to follow this  
mash76

This Forum left out the Childless Couples!

Hey Guys,

I noticed something weird here. Do you know that Married Couples also includes CHILDLESS COUPLES? Well that is for a fact. I am one in this category and its not by choice. I know of some Childless Couples who chose to be without children in marriage by choice. But I am tested and tried and not been able to conceive for so many years. Its never something I imagined would happen to me! And I sure long for babies! So this is a poor me...

So I am just hoping the Moderator should notice this.

Well this is also a great place for Childless women to discuss their fears, pain and learn from each other. I am so grateful to have many of you nice girls who give great advise here. But if you are in the same journey as I am, you will understand exactly how I feel when I say we're left out. Poor women like us are always thought to be not so sensitive but we are. Cause we cannot produce children like most women can.

Its sad when I look at pregnant women and babies, I long to carry one in my arms. I just heard of adoption by Orphancare.org.my. It was good news, but I am not sure how long again to wait just to adopt a child.

I sure do wish this place will enable us to meet prospects of young or women with unwanted pregnancies to enable us to go for adopting the babies instead of these little babies being victims of murder and torture. There is no good reason for us to blame the young girls and their unwanted pregnancies. These men actually are equally responsible but they elope when they find out that their partner is expecting. What cowards they are? And the society needs to stop blaming these young women but try to support them emotionally and when they require advise on where to go and who to turn to. We can never advise these women to go their parents cause most of them do not want to for certain reasons. It pressurises them to do worst things such as murder of the baby, etc. Its good to have many young women who are willing to talk and advise these victims the right way to make decisions by directing them either to orphanages homes or to childless couples.

I hope we add in some peace into the hearts that are troubled rather than just discussing happy moments always. Life ain't happy all the time and emotionally most people are strained deep within.

Hi, its time we have a place for Childless women and couples to share their struggles, fear, pain or joy in the journey of infertility which resulted in failed pregnancies, and childlessness.

To be honest, I am one of the many childless woman in Malaysia who failed to obtain a successful pregnancy although I did go for fertility treatments. With 4 failed IUIs, 2 failed IVFs, no babies in the end. Its a long and painful journey and we seldom have people to share with us. Most women are having babies as usual and we are being left out. Not only women I would say, but men silently suffer inside when they can't father a child. Where do we go? How do we share our fears and pain?

In columns here at least, Malaysians who suffer from infertility resulting with no successful live babies to take home, can be of great support for each other.

Please start a column for us specially for Childless Couples. Perhaps also, thru this, there may be potential babies to adopt thru young women who may not want their babies, thus putting an end towards those daily baby killings by young girls who don't know what to do due to confusion and fear. Its time these young girls be supported emotionally and spiritually by other women who can lend a ear to their problems and give sound advise so as not to judge these women.

There is a reason why God at times does something but we all can never understand Our Almighty. So let God be God and we be mankind, in our limited understanding, trying to make peace within mankind in what we can do.

Thanks

Topics merged and moved~

[quote name='mash76' date='16 August 2009 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1250435857' post='567041']
Hi, its time we have a place for Childless women and couples to share their struggles, fear, pain or joy in the journey of infertility which resulted in failed pregnancies, and childlessness.

To be honest, I am one of the many childless woman in Malaysia who failed to obtain a successful pregnancy although I did go for fertility treatments. With 4 failed IUIs, 2 failed IVFs, no babies in the end. Its a long and painful journey and we seldom have people to share with us. Most women are having babies as usual and we are being left out. Not only women I would say, but men silently suffer inside when they can't father a child. Where do we go? How do we share our fears and pain?

In columns here at least, Malaysians who suffer from infertility resulting with no successful live babies to take home, can be of great support for each other.

Please start a column for us specially for Childless Couples. Perhaps also, thru this, there may be potential babies to adopt thru young women who may not want their babies, thus putting an end towards those daily baby killings by young girls who don't know what to do due to confusion and fear. Its time these young girls be supported emotionally and spiritually by other women who can lend a ear to their problems and give sound advise so as not to judge these women.

There is a reason why God at times does something but we all can never understand Our Almighty. So let God be God and we be mankind, in our limited understanding, trying to make peace within mankind in what we can do.

Thanks
[/quote]

Hi Mash76,
You r not alone lah. I read 10% of couples suffer from infertility. I was one of them too. Desperate for help. I seen a few infertility gynae ( Dr Tee, Dr Mak, Dr Paul...) and have so many advisors(friends and relatives). IUI not helpful lah. Dont give up so soon because IVF although successful rate is not 100% has helped many people. I m one of them. I had failed IVF twice and had two sucessful IVF.
Just dont give up. The end is beautiful.

Windnee