Sign in to follow this  
d3vil doll

What will u do?and choose to be?

We all will die one day as a matter of fact smile.gif
So,when ur dead and u become a spirit/ghost trap on this world what u going to do?

--->Is there any thing u want to do after ur death as a spirit/ghosts?
--->What form will u wish to take on?egHuman form,animal form or u will change ur current face into someones else tongue.gif

!!!!!!!!!!This is just a game,nothing serious k?To see how creative we can be.. laughing.gif laughing.gif !!!!!!!!!

UPDATE

[/b][/u]
I will be very busy protecting the girls.I will get rid of rapists/stalkers/sex maniac in the world
Will cut their ****,minced it into meatballs and feed those sickos with it,with all the blood oozing.YUMMY BLOOD!!
Will seduce those sickos before I torture them,making them bleed for 12 hours @ least before they die laughing.gif
I will haunt people that pissy me when Im still alive.Disturbing them till they go insane laughing.gif
I will take the form of an innocent doll,I will retain current my looks.
Time isnt limit for me,will haunt people even in days time and I will love to posseses others laughing.gif
to make them do funny things
I can travel everywhere in the speed of light laughing.gif laughing.gif and most of all can do ANYTHING AS I WISH!!muahahahaha Edited by d3vil doll

if i were dead, ii want to be a VAmPIRE!! not our malaysian vampire of indon one ok... cause they are ugly & darn scary...
wan to be TWILIGHT vampire!!! beautiful & handsome one... lot's of thing i want to do if im a ghost...
i want to sneak in people house & tranform as my self but in a v sexy & nice body & spooke the family...
i want to go in everyshopping mall & stay there to visit all shop & i can try my self for free....
i want to walk thru wall... suck people blood, & i CAN FLY!!!!!!
i would never be afraid again... i'll will keep on fighting till i die...
i can walk on water i can fly.. i'll will keep on fighting till the end....

sneak in to nicholas tse & Stephen fung house see him (2002 movie).... inlove.gif ... Edited by bebybret

and also join devildoll on her advantre of >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CODE
[color="#ff00ff"]I will be very busy protecting the girls.I will get rid of rapists/stalkers/sex maniac in the world
Will cut their ****,minced it into meatballs and feed those sickos with it,with all the blood oozing.YUMMY BLOOD!!
Will seduce those sickos before I torture them,making them bleed for 12 hours @ least before they die :lol:
I will haunt people that pissy me when Im still alive.Disturbing them till they go insane :lol:
Time isnt limit for me,will haunt people even in days time and I will love to posseses others :lol:
I can travel everywhere in the speed of light :lol:  :lol: and most of all can do ANYTHING AS I WISH!!muahahahaha[/color]

QUOTE (bebybret @ Aug 14 2009, 05:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and also join devildoll on her advantre of >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I will be very busy protecting the girls.I will get rid of rapists/stalkers/sex maniac in the world
Will seduce those sickos before I torture them,making them bleed for 12 hours @ least before they die laughing.gif
I will haunt people that pissy me when Im still alive.Disturbing them till they go insane laughing.gif
Time isnt limit for me,will haunt people even in days time and I will love to posseses others laughing.gif
I can travel everywhere in the speed of light laughing.gif laughing.gif and most of all can do ANYTHING AS I WISH!!muahahahaha
[/code][/color]

Come girl we go terrorise the sick guys after we are dead. laughing.gif we go whip.gif their @$$
We then can slip into cinema watch movie for free,we go eat free lobster @ kitchen and most of all we go ambush cosmetics counter trying on cosmetics and fragrances even without to pay.. omg the thrill its endless
hehe,and oh...we go steals diamonds also.No body knows
Or can detect us since we are already dead by then.its our ghost laughing.gif

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Aug 14 2009, 05:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Come girl we go terrorise the sick guys after we are dead. laughing.gif we go whip.gif their @$$
We then can slip into cinema watch movie for free,we go eat free lobster @ kitchen and most of all we go ambush cosmetics counter trying on cosmetics and fragrances even without to pay.. omg the thrill its endless
hehe,and oh...we go steals diamonds also.No body knows
Or can detect us since we are already dead by then.its our ghost laughing.gif

yeah! then we take theie heart & brain make pizza.gif for beauty supplyment... no need collagent or emedeen... hahahaha... what a plan... but 1st gp for guess, anna sui & prada 1st for out fit... then ambush others beauty store.... COSMETC & fragrance most inportant... ghose still have to beautifull... of without cosmetic we are pale rip1.gif & have to hide in a bag.gif .... & a fragrance to have a nice smell or els will smell like a dead body rip.gif .. people will notice that we were there sick.gif .. hahahaha.... get my beauty sleep everyday without have to worry bout anything.. sleep1.gif

I definately would:

1. travel the whole world...ghost can travel rite..?
2. hunt the people i dont like..yeah...that wud be fun...but so far..nobody in the list yet...huhu

QUOTE (bebybret @ Aug 15 2009, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah! then we take theie heart & brain make pizza.gif for beauty supplyment... no need collagent or emedeen... hahahaha... what a plan... but 1st gp for guess, anna sui & prada 1st for out fit... then ambush others beauty store.... COSMETC & fragrance most inportant... ghose still have to beautifull... of without cosmetic we are pale rip1.gif & have to hide in a bag.gif .... & a fragrance to have a nice smell or els will smell like a dead body rip.gif .. people will notice that we were there sick.gif .. hahahaha.... get my beauty sleep everyday without have to worry bout anything.. sleep1.gif

EWWWW...i was just wondering who lar in the world wanna eat those pizza.gif ? GELIII
Eat them becomes fugly like them puke.gif
Or worse still becomes sick like them
Yea yea,we need to go to Marc JAcobs store to get our outfits first.Versace,Gucci,Guess? etc high end/designer clothing top my list.
Then we go Coach,Hermes,LV,Gucci,Anya Hindramach,Channel to go steal handbags.Jimmy Choos for stilettos
Go and steal a pink diamond the size of chicken eggs laughing.gif
Then we go hunt down Cover Girl,Estee Lauder,Dior cosmetics etc
Then we steal all perfumes in the world to make us smell delicious ;P

QUOTE (Jue @ Aug 17 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I definately would:

2. hunt the people i dont like..yeah...that wud be fun...but so far..nobody in the list yet...huhu

Yup,so u want to join me and Bebybret to go and ambush every single high end stores in the world?
We can get Tag watches,Chopard watches as well tongue.gif

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Aug 21 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EWWWW...i was just wondering who lar in the world wanna eat those pizza.gif ? GELIII
Eat them becomes fugly like them puke.gif
Or worse still becomes sick like them
Yea yea,we need to go to Marc JAcobs store to get our outfits first.Versace,Gucci,Guess? etc high end/designer clothing top my list.
Then we go Coach,Hermes,LV,Gucci,Anya Hindramach,Channel to go steal handbags.Jimmy Choos for stilettos
Go and steal a pink diamond the size of chicken eggs laughing.gif
Then we go hunt down Cover Girl,Estee Lauder,Dior cosmetics etc
Then we steal all perfumes in the world to make us smell delicious ;P

hell yeah!!! go for jimmy choo will be my best adventure... love the shoes.. i wanna take it all.... & a pink diamond... like pink phanter diamond wub.gif
and perfume too... i always love perfume.. but i always go for the nice bottle + smell... wakakaka.... im so love it... fashion for passion...
then each shop that we ambush put a signiture... DD BB>>> devildoll bebybret with with a logo of a hand holding heart... shakehead.gif huhuhu...

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Aug 21 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup,so u want to join me and Bebybret to go and ambush every single high end stores in the world?
We can get Tag watches,Chopard watches as well tongue.gif

yesh! let's join us... we will be girls ghost that only hunt high store most pretty ghost...
haha... cause we go for the cosmetic & fashion only... not more then that...
& also help those girl who need help to get rid of pervert or a$s hole man who dont appriciate or respect women....

whooooo!! chopard... if chopard i'll go for the diamond perfume 1st... then the jwell... lookaround.gif

QUOTE (Jue @ Aug 17 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I definately would:

i got one who i want to hunt... i will go for my fiance ex GF... she such an idiot & B!T(H... gosh i would tear her skin apart... whistling.gif

QUOTE (bebybret @ Aug 21 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hell yeah!!! go for jimmy choo will be my best adventure... love the shoes.. i wanna take it all.... & a pink diamond... like pink phanter diamond wub.gif
and perfume too... i always love perfume.. but i always go for the nice bottle + smell... wakakaka.... im so love it... fashion for passion...
then each shop that we ambush put a signiture... DD BB>>> devildoll bebybret with with a logo of a hand holding heart... shakehead.gif huhuhu...

Yup,we go take watever we can from Mr Choo.Sure he heart attack to see his store gt robbed! laughing.gif
So far,I'm so in love with Dior's Cherrie
Put sticker?Erm then people will know our identity!
As for our bf(s) we need to sent them to go play golf/tennis or @ least sent them to cinema laughing.gif

QUOTE (bebybret @ Aug 21 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yesh! let's join us... we will be girls ghost that only hunt high store most pretty ghost...
haha... cause we go for the cosmetic & fashion only... not more then that...
& also help those girl who need help to get rid of pervert or a$s hole man who dont appriciate or respect women....

whooooo!! chopard... if chopard i'll go for the diamond perfume 1st... then the jwell... lookaround.gif

Yea yea.Im so in love with Chopard stuff.I love the bling bling
Lets go and kick @$$ laughing.gif

definitely a vampire, already feeling like one, called as one, act as one ... just that I dont suck people's blood for real. I wanna be a vampire, caught in my own world, hear, see, speak no evil lolz ... dont care whatever happens around me or rather in the human's world

QUOTE (elle @ Aug 28 2009, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
definitely a vampire, already feeling like one, called as one, act as one ... just that I dont suck people's blood for real. I wanna be a vampire, caught in my own world, hear, see, speak no evil lolz ... dont care whatever happens around me or rather in the human's world

LOL,a twilight vampy?
Or u want horrid looking vampy?(like those shown in Indo horror movie kinda?)

well, i would like to be something that can help the oppressed, someone who can bring more kindness to this world... and eliminate bad ppl tongue.gif

i would like to travel around the world..
have diff type of cuisine..
and hunt those rich and stingy guy..
want them to buy me big big house, car and etc...
posses bad people and make them get caught..
those who really really bad.. i will scare them and disturbthem..with scary appearance.. make them smell the dead body all the time.. torture them..pull out the nails, put on the salt, nail their hands on the wall, stuck up their nose, put insect into the ears..and make them bcm insane in the end..
protect the weak..
and take revenge for those who bullied me in my life time..
show them my scary face everywhere..
watching them shower..eating..sleeping..
stuck their anus..when they wan to FART!!!!!
muahahahahahaha!

-first, i have to learn all the magical abilities that a ghost should know~
-then i will pose a spell on someone that i dislike and make them immortal. i would make sure they suffer eternally wahaha~(darn, normally i dont angry a person for too long haha, i must be very busy to free my enemies from my spell on that time haha)
-i am going to haunt inside the church and playing the piano every midnight to scare away everybody, oh this must be very fun~
-i will use my magic to make animals live longer and i will grant them the ability to talk, so that they could voice out their feelings to human~
-i will kill all the humans who torture animals
-playing basketball with my other ghost frens every night
-drinking amarula for free haha
-stop all brutal animal hunting,killing activities
-rest at the sandy beach daily in the morning
-form a tsunami to take away thousands of human's life when this world is too overpopulated~
-create an island and only animals are allowed to stay there, and human cannot reach there unless they breach my magical border~~
-use my power to help some poor mortals hahahahaha

that's it for now~~~ clapping.gif