Sign in to follow this  
babybb

Suffering Like Hell In Relationship!!!

Dear Guys & Gals.. i'm a 21 yrs old who are currently working rite now.. I'm in a 5yrs relationship with my bf but the problem was i getting very fed up & i reli cant tolerance with his bad attitude anymore. I cant said i'm perfect but i realize we really cant tolerance with each others anymore. Sum time when i went out with my family , friends or collegues i've 2 report to him from time 2 time.

Sum time if i didnt ans his phone 4 more than 5 times he'll mad & scolded me. He always guess i went out with guys or with my male collegues & he doesnt really like it. The result i have to lie him just to get more friend & when he knew abt it he'll scold & yell at me said how i hurt him & lie him. Everytime when v argue he'll take this topic 2 talk & it reli make me heart broken & hurt.

When i suggested 4 a brake up he'll said he'll go & suicide if i reli do so.. Almost everytime he will use tat 2 let me stay with him & make me regret 4ever if i reli do so. His hmtown was in other state & he currently live at here 2 studies. Basically no body will watch over him if he really do anything stupid.

B cos of this i was force 2gather wit him. I felt very suffer cos i dun now when he'll went crazy & scolded argue wit me 4 no reason. Everyday i like living in a hell.. i cried myself slept everyday.. prying tat i can turn back to 5 yrs ago so i can choose not 2 noe this guys. Everytime when i received his call & sms it wud made me scare n tension.

Everytime when he mention abt suicide i'll very very very stress tat myself tot of suicide oso. Pls Pls Pls help me teach me how to do so i reli can get out of this hell & not live in d darkness anymore. He juz dun wan brake up wit me.. he said he cant live without me.. but i reli felt stress with him. Edited by babybb

A guy who loves you will TRUST what you say, not check on what you do all the times. And if he threatens you with something, this means he is not good at having better way in finding solutions other than to force you to follow his way of doing things.

You are going to suffer in the long run.

Threatening, hitting, and shouting and yelling at your partner to get things done is not love anymore.

He may have this behavior in his roots or family.

If soft talking to him that these are wrong, then there are much more better guys out there that will pamper you with love and guide you with their heart.
I would guarantee you that he will not suicide just because he is wrong and you have left him. If he does so, he is stupid to see things too narrowly and does not worth your whole life suffering for a person like this.

A guy who loves you spend effort to ponder his actions that he have done to you, even if it's a good one towards you for improvement.

Just my opinion.

Since you are unhappy with him, you don’t have a choice but to break up with him. Since you no longer love him, whether he is alive or injured won’t bother you. If he is suicidal, better for him to die than for you to suffer.

well i wonder why people name BABY got the same situation as me???

dont worry my dear... maybe he was afraid loosing you & love you so much,

i got the same thing going with my BF before, for 3years i suffer like u did, but i never argue, never mad at him for what he do to me...

he never beat me, but only scole & yell if i do anything wrong... i cant meet my friend's, FAmily... but he always get what ever i want... he give me love that i need, food, money &

etc... but the problem is, like u have.... so i fadup... one day the innocent girl (me) going MAD...

scream at him, yell, hit him, tell him everything that i dont like & make me stress, i throw everything to him... feel like cant control my self anymore... cause i have suffer for

3YEARS!!! i told him everything.. that i trust him, never have doubt bout everything he make, faithful, i follow whatever he say, never say no... but what i get in return? only his

angry & yell, so i end it... he was bagging me not to leave him... but i was crying to death "SAD".. & so do he... cause i just make he realize what he have done to me...

but it's was too late... i cant do it anymore.... im so so so sad the way he treat me... so we broke up... BUT after 3hour he call me, i dont answer for 23miss call,,

then after 7hour he call i keep on reject... till i miss him so much, think & remember all the sweet memory with him, remember how he love & treat me the nice way....

then he call again... that time he call & also standing infron my my doorstep! i answer & say 3years i suffer is not

the same like 1day i was crying... i've been crying for 3years = everyday... my life is precious like gold & he should thankful to have me in his life!!!

he begging me to love & accept him again & he promise that he wont scole & yell at me

again, he promise that he wont make my like in cage again.... he promise to change.... so i say to him "no body worth my chance & forgiveness... but you were so so so special

to me.. you make my day bright, you make me perfect,you also make me suffer & sad... then after a few DRAMA that we make, i forgive him... but i can see he really2 change....

bla bla bla bla!!!! so now been 3 years since we broke up... i can see how much he love me.... he never ment to do those thing to me... actuly he love me & was afraid to loose me.... & we were happly EVER AFTER for 6year relationship!!!! yeay!! smile.gif BEBYBRET!!!!! i love him so much!!! 6years still in love..
Edited by bebybret

QUOTE (babybb @ Aug 6 2009, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Guys & Gals.. i'm a 21 yrs old who are currently working rite now.. I'm in a 5yrs relationship with my bf but the problem was i getting very fed up & i reli cant tolerance with his bad attitude anymore. I cant said i'm perfect but i realize we really cant tolerance with each others anymore. Sum time when i went out with my family , friends or collegues i've 2 report to him from time 2 time.

Sum time if i didnt ans his phone 4 more than 5 times he'll mad & scolded me. He always guess i went out with guys or with my male collegues & he doesnt really like it. The result i have to lie him just to get more friend & when he knew abt it he'll scold & yell at me said how i hurt him & lie him. Everytime when v argue he'll take this topic 2 talk & it reli make me heart broken & hurt.

When i suggested 4 a brake up he'll said he'll go & suicide if i reli do so.. Almost everytime he will use tat 2 let me stay with him & make me regret 4ever if i reli do so. His hmtown was in other state & he currently live at here 2 studies. Basically no body will watch over him if he really do anything stupid.

B cos of this i was force 2gather wit him. I felt very suffer cos i dun now when he'll went crazy & scolded argue wit me 4 no reason. Everyday i like living in a hell.. i cried myself slept everyday.. prying tat i can turn back to 5 yrs ago so i can choose not 2 noe this guys. Everytime when i received his call & sms it wud made me scare n tension.

Everytime when he mention abt suicide i'll very very very stress tat myself tot of suicide oso. Pls Pls Pls help me teach me how to do so i reli can get out of this hell & not live in d darkness anymore. He juz dun wan brake up wit me.. he said he cant live without me.. but i reli felt stress with him.

LEAVE THIS GUY FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just gather ur courage and break up with him.Cut all ur connections with him.Change ur mobile,email add,IM and go out of the country if u must
Clearly this guy is d*ckless son of a b!tch who threaten u that he will go suicide if u ever leave him.Hes mentally torturing u.Hes using ur vulnerablity against u.Trust me,he wont be dumb enough to go end his life should u dump him

And on the other note,if ur having suicide thought and feel depressed,please consult a trusted adult or a good fren to listen to u.U n even give Befrienders a call (NGOs)

Having said that,no,suicide is the the solution for any problem u might be facinf but its a selfish cowardly act.Ur parents will feel hurt.Imagine ur mum who brougt u into this world,the kind of pain she wemts thru just so u could see the world and she raised u till ur a 21 healthy girl and suddenly..poof u go and kill urself.Ur mum hearts will be shattered to a million pieces.So ,DONT SUICIDE.
ur life is just too precious.Appreciate it cos u live only once.Lifes beautiful

babybb--

your guy wont commit suicide. he's just a coward who's using 'suicide' to keep you with him. what kind of guy would use such a useless pathetic reason to keep a girl? girl, you just have to toughen yourself up and say, enough its enough!
happiness is in our hands and is not to be controlled by someone else. hope this helps! happy.gif

Death is never a solution to any difficulty faced ... just move on and let him be, u ll b surprised that there r so many things to look fwd to in life and u ll be glad that u didnt put up with ur current situation. Im not encouraging or discouraging but if you have worked all avenues and things cant work out then its time to move on since both of u have tried compromising and if he doesnt then what good is he to u or any other gals out there ...

sad.gif i feel sad for your situation.. Be strong Babybb...I have a similar situation before , believe me..This kind of guy won't commit suicide, he just wan to threaten u..Like the rest said, Leave him as soon as possible. Move your address and change your contact number. If possible, share this with your parents too.

sad to know ur situation. i hve the same situation like you when i wan to break up with my ex-bf. He keep calling and ask my fren to tell me that he is going to commit suicide if i dun accept him back. He even tell me that his mom going to die soon and ask me to visit him. But, i just ignore him and move forward though he still disturbing me everyday and makes me have a "bad dream" also. So, all his word is just wan to make u feel scare and wan u back lol.

if you really no feeling with him....u should quit. if not, u will regret one day and blame urself. i have such experience.

By the way, if you are worried to let go of him because now u r feeling that he is the very guy you loved him so much, then I am sure you are going to find another guy whom you will really treasure so much you would think that your love for this guy is just only a tip of an iceberg.

A man who does that to keep you by his side is no gentleman at all to me. Don't worry, you have all the MYBies rite here to give you support if you have a heartache if you decide to break up with him.

We would encourage you to find one that he would treasure you so much and will nt harm you. If this current bf of yours can realize what he has been doing is not right, and change, then that's good. else, there are so many on the streets.
Throw a stone and you might randomly get one which is much better than what you have.

bb, this man is not worth suffering for. he is sucking all ur energies and transmitting all the negative energies to u. just leave him. if u're really afraid that he'll commit suicide after u break up, just call his close friends or parents to look after him. they may call u a bitch for leaving him or beg u to stay with him. but if u really made up ur mind to leave him, ignore what they say. at least u "informed" some1 about his situation. its not ur responsibility to look after him anyway. the life is his. he wants to die, so be it. y stay with some1 who cant even love his own life?

QUOTE (babybb @ Aug 6 2009, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everytime when he mention abt suicide i'll very very very stress tat myself tot of suicide oso. Pls Pls Pls help me teach me how to do so i reli can get out of this hell & not live in d darkness anymore. He juz dun wan brake up wit me.. he said he cant live without me.. but i reli felt stress with him.

i am sorry to hear that~frankly a person who wants to commit suicide wont tell others he/she wants to do so~just dump him, he is such a childish kid!!!

I've been through the exact same thing. Dump him fast, he obviously won't commit suicide.
U can do it through the internet? or phone? when u are far away from where he is.
U might miss him for the first few days, but its for the better. Will feel reliefed afterthat.

QUOTE (chew065 @ Aug 7 2009, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By the way, if you are worried to let go of him because now u r feeling that he is the very guy you loved him so much, then I am sure you are going to find another guy whom you will really treasure so much you would think that your love for this guy is just only a tip of an iceberg.

A man who does that to keep you by his side is no gentleman at all to me. Don't worry, you have all the MYBies rite here to give you support if you have a heartache if you decide to break up with him.

We would encourage you to find one that he would treasure you so much and will nt harm you. If this current bf of yours can realize what he has been doing is not right, and change, then that's good. else, there are so many on the streets.
Throw a stone and you might randomly get one which is much better than what you have.

this is so true...
if u love him, u need to talk & tell him to change... & if he really can change, let's see... angel.gif
but if he dont.. LEAVE HIM!!! argue.gif WE WOMEN NOT MEN PET furious.gif to treat us like that lor...
some guys did that cause they are selfish bash.gif , & some have no idea what are they doing...
so we are as his lover must make it right if we love him... tell him what wrong... doctor.gif sometime men brain only at his weewee.... (SOMETIME)
dont worry... if u want to leave him, for sure he wont kill him self lor.... just a gimmic giljotiini.gif

BABYBB,

The most important thing is how much you understand him? Will he change if you really like tell him directly in his face to change or lose you? Will he carry out his treat of killing himself? That's something no one here can answer for you.

As some people in this forum mentioned that he's a coward and he won't dare to kill himself, I would say maybe they are right. What if they are wrong? As I read somewhere, everyone have a passion, something extremely dear to them. Something that keep them ticking. Some people regardless how coward they are, if they lose this passion or sense of life direction, they might well do the unthinkable... Like killing himself or worst, killing others. So, are you really his life? Are you like 100% his passion?

I once knew 1 guy and 1 girl. They are not related in anyway. 2 of them commited suicide before. The guy is dead as he had a big argument with his girlfriend and somehow killed himself and I think he cannot imagine life with his love one. Think it's like 100% into her. As for the girl, she told her bf that she is going to kill himself if he leaves her. She did but was saved by her parents. Sometimes people do carry out it out even most people say if they say about it, they won't do it.

You are the only one who can evaluate and find some exit strategy and it might take sometime to evaluate what's the probability he will turn out dead. Some soft landing kind of thing. No one here is your boyfriend and no one knows what he is thinking and feeling.

Remember the old saying, something like even a pariah dog if cornered will bite. And remembered that people like Leslie Chung, have everything in the world but don't have love is now dead...

if he kiill himself, that is his problem, not your problem,we have our rights to choose who we wanna be with. and he should not force you..

well try tell him " you go die lor, since i no love for you anymore, what you also not my problem ma..."

see what is his answer... i hope he will wake up by then...

in the mean time you should feel very lucky because a least you know how idiotic he is.. luckily, you both are not married yet.. so pls look at the brighter side...

cheers

QUOTE (MTYH @ Aug 8 2009, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if he kiill himself, that is his problem, not your problem,we have our rights to choose who we wanna be with. and he should not force you..

well try tell him " you go die lor, since i no love for you anymore, what you also not my problem ma..."

see what is his answer... i hope he will wake up by then...

in the mean time you should feel very lucky because a least you know how idiotic he is.. luckily, you both are not married yet.. so pls look at the brighter side...

cheers

that if she dont love him anymore...
if she did??? how?
hahaha... cause people make mistake... & we learn from our mistake... never regret,,,

OMG!! so poor you....he's really tortouring u mentally...this is so mental abuse and u know wut??? ur situation can lead u to depression...a form of mental illness...u really need to talk to some adult about it dear...i pity u a lot. dun let others do this to u! get up girl

Report to the police if he continues threatening and harrassing you. Ditch him and move on. A guy who uses underhand tactics like threatening to kill himself will not have the balls to do it. He probably just needs psychiatric help

Hi babybb,

Trust me, he won't suicide. Man that will say something like is is really a coward or no self-confident. I'm a guy too. So I know what r they thinking.

If a guy really love you he wont yell or shout at you.

Hope you find your way soon.

Cheers