Sign in to follow this  
mash76

Seeking Infant for Adoption

sad.gif Hi there, I'm new here. Was just hoping to be in a forum to share my loneliness. I've been married for 6 years and have been childless. I tried IUI and IVF and everything failed. I came to a point I just want to stop everything, even trying for a child anymore. All these modern medicine have taken a toll on my body and mind. The emotions have been drained off me, and Hubby and I have not had a great moment since we TRIED these modern medicine for conception. Really tired.

Please pass the word around, for anyone who wants to give up unwanted babies for adoption, I am seeking seriously, body, mind, and soul. I know many young girls these days end up having abortions but if you're way past the few months and are worried, please don't kill the child, please give me the baby to be loved by me and raise it as my very own. You will be blessed by God for this generous act of kindness. There are many women like me out there who long to love and care for these unwanted babies simply because we are not gifted to produce babies, and we have been torn to keep these babies precious to us. More than diamonds.

This journey will be pleasant if a child lights up my life. I am mixed parentage, Indian and am tan colored and Husband is fair skinned. I am not particular on the baby's race but I wish to not burden the child if it does not match our skin color later in life.

If you don't want to discuss matters here, for your privacy, do email me at marshahannah@gmail.com.

Thank you and God Bless.

Hi there.

I am a childless woman who has been married for 6 years and have not been blessed with children. I had several attempts of IUI and IVFs that were failure. It has put a whole burden on my finances, emotion and I decided to stop trying anymore. My Husband and I decided we will adopt children. I rather have these little ones and care for them for my lifetime to be blessed by God alone. I am from Indian parentage and Husband is fair skinned while I am tanned. Thus I seek for a child who are more similar to us so that the future of the child, she/he won't be burdened by any vast differences between us.

It is a despair to us when we cannot reproduce. Thus I can never look at a woman who is pregnant out of wedlock and disgrace her cause to me, that is a gift God has given without her asking. But here, we who are asking are always being dissappointed with a NO answer. Weird right? Life is like that, and we just have to accept what He tests us in. I accepted His trials and test and wish to instead focus on positively living for the world instead. In righteousness and raising up kids out of true love and not giving up my hope just because I can't have my own ones.

I am seeking to adopt infants. I seek for serious adoption of babies, be it newborn or up to 1 year. If you know of anyone who has an unwanted pregnancy and they are way past abortion stage, and are seeking to give up the baby for a family to care for the child thru adoption, please pass the word around. I truly would love to adopt this child legally and I am ready Body, Soul, Mind and Heart for this.

I wish there was a Malaysian Adoption Agency that helps these unwanted babies to be given to genuine childless couples who will care and love these babies like precious jewels in life. I could not find any proper Govt Agency that looks into helping us.

For those who seek privacy and do not want to discuss here, do email me at marshahannah@gmail.com

I thank you all so much for this listening in.

Thanks...

I am so sorry to know of your predicament. I believe you could seek for assistance from your local hospital(s). Many unwed mothers "abandon" their babies in hospitals after giving birth and the babies are more often than not put up for immediate adoption.

Wishing you all the best!!

Mash76,
i wish you all the best in your cruisade for a child.. and reading from your post, i believe whoever the child you adopt, will have a wonderful life a head of him/her.

i do want to put in a word of warning tho. caring for a child is not an easy task.. as a parent you would endure lots of pain and hurt (besides the joy and happiness).. it would be a mix experience something wonderful where everyone should experience in their life time..

good luck!

Topics merged!~

eh check it out in those topics which is seeking for clinics for abortion.. u can ask the people there if they are willing to born the baby and make u the legal guardian..

This is totally unfair.. some ppl who really wants a baby didnt get it.. bt those who dont want it is given the hope of life.. wth..

I know nothing about Malaysian adoption law but I *do* know how difficult it is to adopt an infant here,

Here they go through your health history, police record..everything. If your lucky here and do adopt then you get the child at first for only three months, you must then appear in court whilst they decide if you can keep the child.

During that first three months the child's mother *can* take the child off you, change her mind.

Its not at all easy and you will spend many sleepless nights wondering will today be the day the mother changes her mind?

You need not have the most beautiful Palace or home to live in with the child but you do need financial security (work) and a loving enviroment. You and your husband in a steady relationship.

If you have already worked with children so much the better.

I think you need to read this link if you live in Malaysia Mash, and please do not adopt just because you are lonely. Take a holday, mix with a local child nursery if they allow it and help with looking after the children to see if motherhood is for you.

Talk to real people how you feel, maybe a councillor.

Best of luck Mash, let us know how you get on.

http://ukinmalaysia.fco.gov.uk/en/help-for...advice/adoption

Hey guys, sorry for the long long lost of myself. At times it gets busy. I took up part time studies to fill my time. Well I wanna update my life issues.

As of todate, I still do not have a child, so I am still waiting for a baby to come by my life. Just to let you guys know I am a muslim convert, married to a muslim man, and previously I was from Indian Parentage, raised a christian as a child in my life. So I have Indian blood and am not choosy about children that I shall adopt.

Thus I am awaiting for adoption of any babies. So please, any young girls who are planning to give up their babies, do contact me at my email. I am 34 and Hubby is 40, so we are in the very ripe age to adopt and raise children.

So if anyone wanna reach me, do so at marshahannah@gmail.com

If you do not hear my reply, just email at my other email address aaliyah_marcia@yahoo.com which is my most frequent email account.

Thanks.

[quote name='katacool' date='20 November 2009 - 04:29 AM' timestamp='1258662597' post='575445']
I know nothing about Malaysian adoption law but I *do* know how difficult it is to adopt an infant here,

Here they go through your health history, police record..everything. If your lucky here and do adopt then you get the child at first for only three months, you must then appear in court whilst they decide if you can keep the child.

During that first three months the child's mother *can* take the child off you, change her mind.

Its not at all easy and you will spend many sleepless nights wondering will today be the day the mother changes her mind?

You need not have the most beautiful Palace or home to live in with the child but you do need financial security (work) and a loving enviroment. You and your husband in a steady relationship.

If you have already worked with children so much the better.

I think you need to read this link if you live in Malaysia Mash, and please do not adopt just because you are lonely. Take a holday, mix with a local child nursery if they allow it and help with looking after the children to see if motherhood is for you.

Talk to real people how you feel, maybe a councillor.

Best of luck Mash, let us know how you get on.

[url="http://ukinmalaysia.fco.gov.uk/en/help-for...advice/adoption"]http://ukinmalaysia....advice/adoption[/url]
[/quote]

Hi Katacool, but I think you are not looking from the perspective of a childless woman, rather, you are looking from a perspective of women who have children easily. So it would be tough for you to even comprehend the feelings and commitments towards motherhood in any women in my situation.

I would advise you who already have children of your own to consider sensitivity towards your reply to any woman you know out there who happen to be childless, simply because everyone has daughters today who someday shall grown into adults and think they are perfectly normal, and when they get married, and try to have kids, it just does not happen! It happened to me, and it happened to many other women who do not intend to share their feelings like I do in here.

So if you have daughters today who tomorrow shall be in need of a family of their own, just don't advise women like me about motherhood.

We women who are childless are pretty much a gem of diamonds to the unwanted babies because no one can ever love these babies or children the way we do. Simple because we don't get what we want easily, so when we're obtaining a "gift" from people who don't want their children, we care for them as gems, and eventually only God blesses us with His rewards for such love we give.

If you ever imagined what all those orphan children in the homes pray for - you will be surprised that we are all gifted yet we comment easily and complaint of lackings. We are the weird human beings in fact.

Of course I have been to counsellors, but motherhood is not a certification any one has a right to become unless God decides to make you a mother, and for childless women, haven't you ever heard of those wombs that were preserved for God's calling for another level of His works? PErhaps God created these childless women for the beautiful task of adopting children!?

So please don't judge us if we qualify to be a mother. Most important is, we enjoy being a mother after a very long wait, and its we who decide our desire, not anyone else. So Katacool, or anyone who wants to qualify me, just know that God has qualified me for a special, beautiful task I am very ready for.

Thanks guys.

No one has a right to judge any young unmarried gal for the babies they carry just because of something they did in the past, as God chose to bring some lives through these wombs, simply for the purpose of His task we can never comprehend in our lowly human minds, so I choose never to judge these young unmarried gals. I rather believe in making way for these gals to provide the best chance for their unwanted babies towards giving them to the right, proper couples out there who truly wants to love and raise these children as a family member, with their rights as any other children out there.

What say you? Judge or give them their chance to live?

We are ourselves not so perfect to be without sin, thus let us not judge each other.

God Bless You All.

dear mashall,

i really understands ur feeling as a woman who desperately looking forward 2 become a child mom. i really do. if anyone out there looking for someone to take their baby pls do contact me as i'm interested too but i wan someone who willing 2 look 4 a family to take care their baby with love & cared but not selling or giving away by money.
i hope mash will soon get a baby & me 2 looking 4 a little angel out there.
may god bless us with one soon.
take care.
trully agreed as u wrote to those who just simply judge someone but doesnt really understands ppl's feeling.
who know those who cnt really take care or support their babies & need someone who really can give a gd home, love, cared & family to their babies and i know we can right, mash!

Dear all,

I m 24- yr-old Chinese married woman who is considering to giv out my baby. This is a very very difficult decision for a healthy woman n isn't in poor financial status juz because i m not ready yet to get prepared to be a mother again. I m a honor degree holder n juz in time to get a new opportunity in my job so I m really tired to take care of both my career n my 2 kids moreover doing endless housework. Every time i went for the pregnancy medical checkup i cant even FEEL any single happy although all the future-mother there look so happy. I have 2 healthy kids ( eldest girl is 6-yr-old and younger boy is 5-yr-old) n they r studying at kindergarten now. My hubby is Chinese too so can be sure that our baby is fair skin. My blood type is A+ n this coming baby is a boy (estimated delivery date is 07-11-2010). I m doing routine pregnancy medical checkup at both private n general clinic n the ultrasound (scan) picture shows that the baby is healthy. I juz hope that anyone who is really loving a kid but couldn't get it n wish to adopt my kid can love my kid as her own kid. I m willing to make u a legal guardian of the baby as long as not offended against the law. My contact mail is : subi860324@hotmail.com. Edited by Buffy_cat

Adoption is a legal way for an adult single person or a married couple to become the legal parents of a child. Paying money to adopt a child is a criminal offence.

Adoption can be done through the National Registration Department [i][Registration Of Adoption Act 1952 (ACT 253)] [/i]or through the Court [i][Adoption Act 1952 (ACT 257][/i].

[b]1. The child to be adopted [/b]

A child must be under the age of 18.

[b]2. Who can adopt.[/b]

The person who is adopting must be

· at least 25 years old and is not less than 21 years older than the infant but this latter requirement may be waived by the court if adopter is a relative or a mother of the child.
· jointly by a husband and wife.
· a widow or widower or an unmarried or divorced person, with the consent of the Minister of Health and Welfare.
· a person who married the natural parent of the child..
· The child was under the care of the adoptor for at least three months prior to the adoption.
· The child is ordinarily resident in Malaysia

Note: a sole adopter who is a male cannot adopt a female child, unless special circumstances exist

[b]3. Procedure for adoption – [/b]

[b][i]A. Adoption Act 1952 (ACT 257). [/i][/b]

i. An application may be made to the High Court or Sessions court in the prescribed form.

ii. With the consent from the natural parents for adoption.

The consent of the parents can be dispensed with by the court

· where the parent or guardian has not fulfilled his natural or legal duties towards the child by abandoning, neglecting or ill treating him/her or
· where the parent or guardian cannot be found or is incapable of giving any consent or where the consent is unreasonably withheld

iii. Pending adoption order the court will appoint a guardian ad litem to safeguard the interest of the child.

iv. Once the guardian ad litem is appointed, the court will fix a time for hearing of the application.

v. An adoption order will be, made by the court only if:

· it is satisfied that the consent of the parent or guardian of the child or the person liable to contribute to the support of the child has been obtained
· that the adoption is in the best interest of the child.

i. [b]Registration through the Registration Department - Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara[/b]. [i]Registration Of Adoption Act 1952 [/i]

Note: Although [i]“The Registration of Adoptions Act 1952”[/i] provides for the registration of De facto adoptions. By virtue of the registration of the adoption, the adopted child does not acquire the status of a lawful child.

Complete Form JPN.AA02 and submit with the following documents:-

· Birth certificate of the child;
· Statutory Consent by the natural parents or mother if the child is illegitimate (If there is no consent for adoption from the natural parents or mother if the child is illegitimate then the case will be referred to the Social Welfare Department for approval)
· Marriage Certificate of the Adoptive Parents
· Birth certificate of the other children
· Other Adoption Certificate (if any)

A fee of RM30.00 for processing is required.

ii. Any person who has De facto adoption of the child can apply to the court to adopt the child - [i]Section 8 Adoption Act 1952 (ACT 257)[/i]

In this instance the court can make an order
o notwithstanding that the child is female and the applicant is male
o without requiring the consent of any natural or guardian of the child being obtained
o the court is satisfied that in all circumstances it is just and equitable for the welfare of the child concerned.

If a child is adopted this way the child is legally adopted and acquires the status of a lawful child.

thanks for those keen to adopt my coming baby and did send me an email. It's sad for me to hear that a lot of married couple couldn't get their own kid. However, the following listed fulfillment must be satisfied as to avoid any fraud or trick involving in my baby adoption.

-legal married couple in malaysia
-childless (except for adopted child)
-good relationship between husband n wife
-keen to adopt due to a reasonable situation
-get ready to be a mother or father
-Chinese and age above 35
-financial stable
-willing to take care of my baby as her/his own
-suitable environment for the newborn baby

Please send me an email including the following basic data if you are satisfied from the above listed fulfillment and keen to adopt my coming baby.
-race and age
-which area do you live
-how long of your marriage
-reason to opt for the baby adoption
-how many kids adopted
-occupation of both husband and wife
-education background
-who will be in charge to take care of the baby
-contact method : email address or mobile no.

my baby is a healthy Chinese boy,expected date of delivery is 07-11-2010
-strictly for Chinese couple only (as i wont contact or recognize him before his age of 18 so i wish he wont find much different from his adopted parents)
-I will only contact to which who has fulfilled the condition stated above
-visit to the living place maybe arranged after the phone contact
-refuse to any monetary issue involving ( i m not selling my baby)
-my e mail address: subi860324@hotmail.com

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]Hithere, am new here.

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]Meand my husband have been married for 16 years and have no children. I had gonethrough several attempts of IUI and 2 IVFs but were failure and sadden usfurther, succeeded natural conceive twice but miscarriage at early stage!

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]Weplanned to adopt a child since last 3 years but until now still have notreceived any news/reply from the local welfare agencies which we’ve registered.These are the welfare organisations:

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (National RegistrationDept) [url="http://www.jpn.gov.my/BI/2_ank_1_daftar_defacto.php"]www.jpn.gov.my[/url]
OrphanCARE [url="http://www.orphancare.org.myreally/"]www.orphancare.org.my[/url]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]Really hope that someone here can shed me some lightby recommending adoption of Chinese babies (regardless is a boy or girl), wewould certainly love to adopt this child legally.

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]Shouldyou happen to come across any unwanted babies, please do contact me direct via [email="hope4babe@gmail.com"]hope4babe@gmail.com[/email]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]Thankingyou all in advance.

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]Bestregards

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]hope4babe

Hi there, i see these are very older posts 3 yrs back but still i leave my comments with a hope someone will be there to help me. I'm looking for a new born to adopt by aug/sept 2012. If you know anyone please help me. Wish i could get the doucments in our name so that the child wont be hurt in the future.

my e-mail id is firefly.arun@gmail.com

thank you.

[quote name='silvery88' timestamp='1333869367' post='607187']
Hi there, i see these are very older posts 3 yrs back but still i leave my comments with a hope someone will be there to help me. I'm looking for a new born to adopt by aug/sept 2012. If you know anyone please help me. Wish i could get the doucments in our name so that the child wont be hurt in the future.

my e-mail id is firefly.arun@gmail.com

thank you.
[/quote]

hi

im 27 pregnant about 6 weeks and thinking of giving up my baby

Hello! Can you give me some detail? I am contactable at kurisutiinkurokawa@gmail.com

[quote name='mellowtix85' timestamp='1334848996' post='607534']
hi

[/quote]

hi

[/quote]

hi dear, i want a baby.

Can u pls email me ur email add so we can exchange some details. Thanks.

My email add is : litaraj1206@gmail.com

hi

[/quote]

Hi, we are health married couple and childless. We wish to have a child for us to care and love. Can you contact me if you still looking for adoption family?

jenifferwong@yahoo.com

Wish to hear from you!

Jeniffer Wong

hi

[/quote]

Hi, can you provide me more details? my cousin brother looking for babe adoption eagerly. he had done his body checkup confirmed that he will not have any child forever!!! this really such a bad news for him and he really very sad.... he has been married for almost 7 years, he's 36 years old this year. I can assure that he will love your babe as his own.

looking for your reply....

i hear mellowtis wanted to give up the babay.is mellowtis is chinese or indian.

hi i am looking for a new born indian baby girl..please help me to find me one.thank you very much.
You can contact me by jeyan_316@yahoo.com.thank you.urgent.please

[left][font="Verdana"][color="#2b3730"]Hi [/color][color=#5C6375][size=2]mellowtix85,[/size][/color][/font][/left][left][color=#5C6375][size=2]I have the same question as JAY11. Hope you don't mind to disclose your race.[/size][/color][/left][left]I have a Chinese couple in their late 30s looking to adopt a baby. You must be now in your 14th week of pregnancy and if it is mutual, I hope<br style="color: rgb(92, 99, 117); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">that you could [email="laufuzhe168@gmail.com"]Email me[/email] providing more details [/left]

Hi there,
We are a married Malaysian Chinese couple but childless after 4 years. As we are not young anymore, we wish to adopt a Malaysian Chinese baby boy to be part of our family in Melbourne, Australia.
We are Malaysian but live in Melbourne, Australia. Both are professionals with stable job, and have good health. We are confident that this is a good place to raise our baby.

If anyone considers giving away their baby, please reply here or contact me at email : [email="TNF050@yahoo.com.au"]TNF050@yahoo.com.au[/email] (TNF then zero five zero) to discuss further.