Sign in to follow this  
mash76

Seeking Infant for Adoption

[quote name='Buffy_cat' timestamp='1281596496' post='587594']
thanks for those keen to adopt my coming baby and did send me an email. It's sad for me to hear that a lot of married couple couldn't get their own kid. However, the following listed fulfillment must be satisfied as to avoid any fraud or trick involving in my baby adoption.

-legal married couple in malaysia
-childless (except for adopted child)
-good relationship between husband n wife
-keen to adopt due to a reasonable situation
-get ready to be a mother or father
-Chinese and age above 35
-financial stable
-willing to take care of my baby as her/his own
-suitable environment for the newborn baby

Please send me an email including the following basic data if you are satisfied from the above listed fulfillment and keen to adopt my coming baby.
-race and age
-which area do you live
-how long of your marriage
-reason to opt for the baby adoption
-how many kids adopted
-occupation of both husband and wife
-education background
-who will be in charge to take care of the baby
-contact method : email address or mobile no.

my baby is a healthy Chinese boy,expected date of delivery is 07-11-2010
-strictly for Chinese couple only (as i wont contact or recognize him before his age of 18 so i wish he wont find much different from his adopted parents)
-I will only contact to which who has fulfilled the condition stated above
-visit to the living place maybe arranged after the phone contact
-refuse to any monetary issue involving ( i m not selling my baby)
-my e mail address: subi860324@hotmail.com
[/quote]

hi buffy cat, anymore baby?? i and hubby wish to adopt a baby girl or boy. tq

[quote name='mellowtix85' timestamp='1334848996' post='607534']
hi

im 27 pregnant about 6 weeks and thinking of giving up my baby
[/quote]

hi dear mellowtix85, me n hubby are looking for a baby to adopt. what ur race n where ur location? thanks. pls email us :)

Hi, I am thinking of giving up my baby for adoption due to the fact my bf and I are having financial problem and I am to undergo my degree level... and of course, the doctor said it is quite risky to abort the baby now ( I only realize i am pregnant when it is 12 weeks).

Race: Chinese
Religion: Christian

Pregnancy: Around 14 weeks
Pregnancy due: 10 December 2012
Gender of the baby: Unknown yet
Status of the baby: Healthy and active according to the doctor

My parents and bf do not encourage me on putting the baby for adoption but having the baby will make my plans on hold. So I am looking for a married couple who lives in Malaysia.

PS: I neither drink nor smoke. Edited by Arajishi

[quote name='Arajishi' timestamp='1339523328' post='609153']
Hi, I am thinking of giving up my baby for adoption due to the fact my bf and I are having financial problem and I am to undergo my degree level... and of course, the doctor said it is quite risky to abort the baby now ( I only realize i am pregnant when it is 12 weeks).

My parents and bf do not encourage me on putting the baby for adoption but having the baby will make my plans on hold. So I am looking for a married couple who lives in Malaysia.

PS: I neither drink nor smoke.
[/quote]

Dear Arajishi

Me and my husband sincerely would like to adopt and raise your baby. We might not have a beautiful palace for the baby but we can provide the baby a caring and loving environment that for sure. FYI, I posted " we do hope to adopt your baby in a legal way, FYI, I posted here early this year (please see below).

If you think that we are the right persons to be contacted, please do not hesitate to send me more details at : [email="hope4babe@gmail.com"]hope4babe@gmail.com[/email]

Last but least, please do take good care of yourself regardless you decided to keep your baby or to others.

Best regards
LW

************************************************************************************************************************
Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:44 PMHi there, am new here.

Me and my husband have been married for 16 years and have no children. I had gone through several attempts of IUI and IVFs but were in failure and sadden us further, succeeded natural conceive twice but miscarriage at early stage!

We planned to adopt a child since last 3 years but until now still have notreceived any news/reply from the local welfare agencies which we’ve registered.

Really hope that someone here can shed me some lightby recommending adoption of Chinese babies (regardless is a boy or girl), we would certainly love to adopt this child legally.

Shouldyou happen to come across any unwanted babies, please do contact me direct via [email="hope4babe@gmail.com"][b]hope4babe@gmail.com[/b][/email]

Thanking you all in advance.

Best regards
LW

***************************************************************************************************************************

hi..

we've been married for 16yrs..
we're not blessed wit the presence of a child in our life yet..
we're still trying and believe our wish n prayer wil be answered..

any 1 willing 2 give their child for adoption, pls do let us know..

god bless & tahnx u..

my email:

[email="lingaeselvi0821@yahoo.com"]lingaeselvi0821@yahoo.com[/email]

[/quote]

Hi...

My husband and i have been married 4 years. We have tried to adopt three times, and everytime something falls through. We are praying for a little girl or boy to come into our lives. We can promise your baby, a very loving, warm, christian home. We would love to hear from you....i can be reach at[color=#0000ff] 016 9364123[/color]/ [email="tiger_79@yahoo.com"]tiger_79@yahoo.com[/email]

[quote name='jane79' timestamp='1340513989' post='609548']
Hi...

My husband and i have been married 4 years. We have tried to adopt three times, and everytime something falls through. We are praying for a little girl or boy to come into our lives. We can promise your baby, a very loving, warm, christian home. We would love to hear from you....i can be reach at[color=#0000ff] 016 9364123[/color]/ [email="tiger_79@yahoo.com"]tiger_79@yahoo.com[/email]
[/quote]

hi

i'm looking to adopt baby ,my husbnd n I sabahan but live in KL...any one willing to give their baby for adoption pls do let me know ...016 9364123/ tiger_79@yahoo.com...thank you,
god bless u

Hi [url="http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=609153"][img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_images/digipink3/snapback.png[/img][/url]Arajishi. Can you please drop me your contact? I'm helping my riend who sincerely wants to adopt a baby. Thank you. my email si [email="sylee54@gmail.com"]sylee54@gmail.com[/email]. Or you can drop me a sms at 012-4598873.

Thanks.

[/quote]
Hi peace be with you.

Can i adopt your baby? im from Sabah and married for 9 years and no children. I really like to adopt your baby, No matter boy or girl. You can contact me kay_gerd@yahoo.com or call 0138847827. THANKS

Hi Arajishi,

My husband and I are very keen and interested in adopting ur baby..
I am a christian and a mix of eurasian & chinese..
Please contact us on clare.ceejay@gmail.com.. and u wil get to know us..
Your baby will be our love and blessing from God to our home..

Salam semua...saya memohon jasa baik semua untuk mencarikan saya seorang bayi untuk dijadikan anak angkat.

Saya mewakili abang dan kakak saya serta seluruh ahli keluarga..mengharapkan ada yang sudi untuk memberikan abg dan kakak saya peluang untuk menjadi ibu dan bapa. Kami adalah dari keluarga kristian katolik dan menetap area kota kinabalu

Abg saya telah berkahwin sudah 7 tahun
sejak Februari 2007 dan hingga kini belum ada rezeki lagi..  ..tujuan keluarga saya mengambil anak angkat bukanlah untuk kepentingan peribadi..tetapi kami mengambil ini sebagai inisiatif membantu anak2 dari keluarga yang kurang berkemampuan.

Jikalau ada anak yang masih dalam kandungan/baru dilahirkan yang mencari keluarga untuk menjaga baby tersebut...bolehlah email kepada saya di adrianmichael1985@gmail.com

Terima kasih.

A friend of mine is pregnant for her 3rd child. She is under early pregnancy stage and intend to giving up her baby for adoption to a married couple who are childless for many years and doctor certified the person unable to conceive in lifetime.. Her due date is on June 2015. Preferably indian couple with financially stable. Other race also should be no problem. The couple must be accept the child as their own and shower love to the little one.

There are some legal procedure needs to made for baby adoption legally.

Please pass around the message to those are really in need.

Please send email personally to my friend at babypassion15@gmail.com

Thank you and may god bless you all friends!!

I'm from Malaysia, 30. My husband and I are looking to adopt a baby from parents who are unable to raise their child due to personal reasons. I'm a medical doctor by profession so we treasure every life comes to this world. Agents who see this as a trade please do not respond. Genuine parents may email me at alizombie@live.com.sg

I'm from Malaysia, 30. My husband and I are looking to adopt a baby from parents who are unable to raise their child due to personal reasons. I'm a medical doctor by profession so we treasure every life comes to this world. Agents who see this as a trade please do not respond. Genuine parents may email me at alizombie@live.com.sg

A friend of mine is pregnant for her 3rd child. She is under early pregnancy stage and intend to giving up her baby for adoption to a married couple who are childless for many years and doctor certified the person unable to conceive in lifetime.. Her due date is on June 2015. Preferably indian couple with financially stable. Other race also should be no problem. The couple must be accept the child as their own and shower love to the little one.

There are some legal procedure needs to made for baby adoption legally.

Please pass around the message to those are really in need.

Please send email personally to my friend at babypassion15@gmail.com

Thank you and may god bless you all friends!!

Hi

My husband and I are married for 5 years and we are not fertile to have kids. We are Indian and stable.

Please give us an opportunity  to build a family. Please help us.

You can contact me at 0162639759

Thank you

Hello.Peace be with you.

We are from Malaysia .My husband and I have been married for 7 years. I am a fulltime homemaker as of 3 years ago.We have tried to get pregnant but it has just been unsuccessful. We love children so much and we are looking to adopt a baby/toddler to make her/him our very own and give her/him all the love.

I believe in giving my unconditional love  and care as a stay home mom.

We are looking to adopt in a legal way.

We enlisted our names with The BabyHatch 3 years ago but as of today, we have yet to hear from them.

We are financial very stable and have a home with 2 lovely dogs and we are praying to welcome a baby/toddlar/twins into our family.

I am a Eurasian of Chinese and Malacca Portugese parentage and my husband is an Indian.

We can promise a loving, warm and stable Christian home.

You can contact me at this number: 012-305 1237 (Sydney Girl)

Thank you and God Bless.

Hi, i know this post was 5yrs back. But i am still would like to post it here.

We are 40 married Malaysian Chinese loving Couple, looking for baby adoption Chinese baby no matter is boy or girl. 

We live in Penang, Malaysia, stable job and good health but we cant have own child due to natural defect. 

Please contact us if anyone giving away their baby : meslinewang@gmail.com 

Hi,

I read the comments here with some heart wrenching feeling.  I can understand the standpoint and the pain of those who are unable to conceive and those who are willing to put up their baby for adoption. It's never easy for either one and I salute those who are able to lead a happily married family life ( with children).

I'm a Chinese  male in my early 40s and I'm seeking, on behalf of my wife ( she's in her early 40s too) and myself if there's any Chinese couple who's willing to put up their infant for adoption.  While my wife and I are both healthy, we have tried unsuccessfully to have a baby for the last few years. We have sought medical advice and we were told that the chances are very slim, even through IVF methods.  

We both hold stable jobs in KL, come from loving families, enjoy each other's company and are missing out on parenting as we move on with the years. I can sense the sadness in my wife's eyes whenever we pass by a baby outlet or whenever there are kids running around their parents.  

If there's someone out there who's willing to listen to our plight, please feel free to drop me an email at moek5726@yahoo.com

Thanks for listening, whereever you are.