Sign in to follow this  
All G

Girl Friend/Wife exposing body

Have read something like boy friend asking girlfriend to wear thong bikini.I am all for it because I even surprise my HB by wearing Thong Bikini. What are your comments?

All for it. Wishing all girls will do that... hahaha... But basically my gf will do that if the place permits. Basically not normal beaches where everyone is staring... Once everyone doing it, no one will be bother with it or stare till kingdom comes.

Also all girls should not wear BRA. Heard that it encourage Cancer... Let it be natural... smile.gif

I think if you have confidence in yourself physically, then by all means, pun on a pair of bikini or thongs.. wear what you feel is comfy to you.

Chazl,
bra was invented for a reason.. from what I understand, it encourages (not guarantee tho) cancer only if u wear it all the time.. i.e 24 hours.. rightfully, it should not be worn during sleep.. but when you move around in the day, i think it is needed to support the access meat on the chest (no offense inteded to the ladies here)..

QUOTE (Forager @ Jul 27 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think if you have confidence in yourself physically, then by all means, pun on a pair of bikini or thongs.. wear what you feel is comfy to you.

Chazl,
bra was invented for a reason.. from what I understand, it encourages (not guarantee tho) cancer only if u wear it all the time.. i.e 24 hours.. rightfully, it should not be worn during sleep.. but when you move around in the day, i think it is needed to support the access meat on the chest (no offense inteded to the ladies here)..

I read it somewhere but can't really recall but basically bra was invented to shape the breast. To make it looks much better like corset long time ago. Not for support actually. It's actually a western invention at the turn of the 20th century. Oh ya, seems that the western have a very deep fetish on the breast unlike Asians, whereby maybe just 100 years ago, you go into the kampung in lots of countries, you will find girls topless and it's very normal. Example, you still find it in Bali today...

Anyway back to bra, except a girl with like Big C and above, I guess braless will be much better. smile.gif Oh ya, I also read that, the more a girl wear bra, the more it going to sag. Cause no exercise and the muscle holding it become weak. Normal movement will exercise it and less sagging later on...

QUOTE (chazl @ Jul 28 2009, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read it somewhere but can't really recall but basically bra was invented to shape the breast. To make it looks much better like corset long time ago. Not for support actually. It's actually a western invention at the turn of the 20th century. Oh ya, seems that the western have a very deep fetish on the breast unlike Asians, whereby maybe just 100 years ago, you go into the kampung in lots of countries, you will find girls topless and it's very normal. Example, you still find it in Bali today...

Anyway back to bra, except a girl with like Big C and above, I guess braless will be much better. smile.gif Oh ya, I also read that, the more a girl wear bra, the more it going to sag. Cause no exercise and the muscle holding it become weak. Normal movement will exercise it and less sagging later on...

lol.. i think i have to agree with you here.. anyway, a little off track - women generally worry about saggy brests, guys on the other hand, worry over saggy testacles.. do you not agree?..

back to topic, i kindda agree with tim too that this thread is a little off topic.. dont see it having any revelance to relationships.. blink.gif

Forager

I think love & relaionship means two person enjoy the pleasure of being together and they share their thought, feeling like and dislike. So the disccusion here is whether your the other half feel comfortable to have you in his side when your dressing show a bit more of your fresh. It just does not confine to thong bikini or braless. It can be revealing evening gown while attending dinner function, or low aist pants while doing shopping.

I fully agreed with you Chazl, provided we dressed up appropriately to suit the palce and everybody felt comfortable with it.

For one I am quite lucky to have an emancipated HB, so I can dress quite leberally and going along with the trend. Nowaday ladies showing cleavages are quite a norm.

I agree with you All G.

Back to topic, it's all depends on the individuals. I myself really don't care if my GF / future Wife... smile.gif wear a thong, bikini, whatever people deemed open minded provided the place is suitable. If in a clothes optional / nude beach (don't think can find in Malaysia), I will encourage my GF to do just that. If my GF wears bikini there, I guessed lots of people will be staring. Since it would be the norm to be naked?

I read in some other threads that most BF is like dead against GF not wearing bra. Heck, I don't like my GF to wear one. Guessed I am abnormal? LOL. It should be natural and not being cupped to looks like something it's not. Anyway, guys are like allowed to be topless, why not girls? extra little bit of flesh and it's a big huha? And I think it's not the size that creates stirs but the nipples? Heck everyone got 2, what's the hush? Everyone goes topless, no one bother to look anymore... Humans like forbidden things, the more you don't allow people to do / view, the more they wish to defy it. So, I encourage everyone to do whatever they wish to. You only live once and young once. So for girls out there, regardless you are thin, fat, short, tall, wear whatever you love to and for the guys, encourage your gal gal to wear those as if they miss their prime, next time no chance liao to wear. Remember also, that in certain part of the world, you can't even show your hair! So lucky us, we can do quite a lot... hahaha.

I AM WAY OUT OF TOPIC... tongue.gif

FORAGER:
I read it somewhere that there is a natural way to lessen the effect of breast sagging or even have better ones. Breast feeding all the way... Build those glands up. Oh ya, I am not too worried about saggy balls and I guessed guys should not be too concerned about it. We should be more concern about getting it up when we are like 50 or 60 or 70 or if long life at 80 - 100 without the help of chemicals. Then at 100, I guess that will be the least of our concern... LOL... We will be worried about having to piss at 8 am, shit at 9 am but only wake up by 10 am... smile.gif

Make hay while sun shine. When you are young , vibrant and attractive show you are full of self confidence and carry your self well. Dress up with the trend and do give some consideration to your ther other half. If both of your feel comfortable and enjoy it and the situation permits it why not??? That is what passion is all about. U can't please the world, both you can only try to please each other (e.g both of you).

All G, yup yup. As long as comfortable... Most of the time, people are constrain by the thinking of others, you are not supposed to do this and not supposed to do that. It's a preconception and people just follow it without questioning.

Like you said, as long as comfortable. However, how someone knows it's comfortable without even giving it a try? My GF don't know that without wearing a bra is comfortable until she ties it few times with lots of my encouragement. smile.gif Now she's happy and felt liberated from the constraints. So at least people gotta try it a few times before deciding it's ok or not for them. One time might not be enough to get the experience.

As about your HB wearing thong bikini, I have no qualms about it. Hey, if MY is not so darn conservative, I might try it myself someday (not in MY) How perfectly match my gf (my future wife) and me. tongue.gif If do it in MY, most likely everyone will be staring, people might walk up to me and give me their two cents worth of what I should and should not do, and worst I might be haul up to the nearest BALAI on charges that I am indecent and my name, etc plaster up in Harian Metro or some tabloids...

chaxl

You have mistaken me, it is my HB that encourage me to dress as I wish and I did not encourage him to wear Thong bikini (otherwise he will be a transvestite!!!! ) In fact it was me who wore Thong Bikini to surprise him. Well I think it really helps to keep our flame of passion glow.....that is what you call intimate.

Hahahaha... My mistake. However, there are thongs just for guys... Normally used by guy strippers for ladies bachelor night...

Well,I see nothing wrong with exposing ur body as long as ur comfortable with it and yes,do not causes **eye aches** to others looking @ u.If u gt the body and confidence,then by all means flaunt it!

Having said so,I always in my 2 pieces skimpy bikini chilling @ pool side or private beach so no ones gives a hoot about it.Problem only comes when I hang out @ normal/public beaches or that sometimes I have photoshoot @ those places.All the buaya comes out then bored.gif
To some extent they some like a hungry ghost crazy.gif

And guys,NO WEARING A BRA DOESNT DIRECTLY LINK/CAUSES CANCER.Theres no concrete evidence to suggest such a thing.Though wearing bra for a long period of time can restrict bow flow to the area,thus its always adviseable if womam wears bra for 8 hours or less daily

For those that are afraid of saggy boobs,then by all means go for some nip and tuck.No,I'm not talking about inserting silicone but of a simple procedure where the surgeon ''sew'' ur boobs tissue together to hold its shape in place.One session can practically lasts about 5-8 years and needs retouches