Sign in to follow this  
anthem

posing nude

will u post ur nude pic on the internet?  

264 members have voted

1. 1. will u post ur nude pic on the internet?

• 1. yes
    • 2. no

i dun think anyone will do tat in m'sia. probably in the other country.

how come I often saw them on the net ^_^ m'sian, m'sia net

Edited by Aster

No, i wont pose!

Why should i? dry.gif

well, she has an interesting blog but everyone has their own stuff to write on the blog, i don understand why people make a big deal out of it.

totally AGREEE !!!

i once read an article in Singapore's newspaper and it feature about an artist asking her daughter to pose nude for him. i wonder how does you guys feels about this

i once read an article in Singapore's newspaper and it feature about an artist asking her daughter to pose nude for him. i wonder how does you guys feels about this

The artist is really messed up. Why must he/she manipulate the daughter to be part of the work. With this kind of artist, the daughter is bound to grow up with the same twisted ideals.

Even if people don't strip to their bare, I've seen a lot of girls from other countries wearing very little and seductive poses to put on these social networking programs. It's just an invitation for perverts out there since they have your name, details, and place too.

The human body is a magnificent and beautiful thing. However I believe that you don't necessarily need to be naked to express this.

its actually a father-daughter artist pair from China. The dad even did a body paint on his daughter's body

inspire by this:

Net group set abuzz by nude blogger

THE local blogging community is buzzing after a girl posted nude pictures of herself on the Internet.

Writing under the moniker Sarong Party Girl, her weblog chronicles her life and numerous sexual escapades.

But though she is posing nude, most lawyers said that she is probably not breaking any obscenity laws.

Lawyer Jonathan Kok said: "It's a grey area. If someone were to flash himself physically, it's very clearly an obscene act. But on the Internet, it's a grey area.

When interviewed, the girl, a 19-year-old waiting to enter university, revealed that the blog is kept secret from her parents, but maintained she is not ashamed of her photographs.

"There is nothing wrong with having a nude picture of yourself published or on show, as long as there is an artistic and aesthetic value to it and these pictures were nice," she said.

Since she started her blog in February last year, she has gathered a daily following of about 3,000 readers.

Bloggers like 22-year-old Gabriel Seah think nothing of her lack of inhibition. "The Internet is a free society."

But others like Ng Heng Ghee, a 33-year-old IT technician and father of two, thought otherwise.

"What she has done reflects badly on her parents." – The Straits Times/ANN

her blog:http://sarongpartygirl.blogspot.com/2005_06_12_sarongpartygirl_archive.html

NEVER for me..as if no enough perverts in the real world even when m just wearing my swim suit ,being half nude X.X

i'll never pose nude either. I've had a few friends who posted rather saucy (including nude pics) of themselves in their friendster page private album. It's a pity that they are so naive and not aware that there are softwares on the net which is able to view one's private profile (even if not friends) and private album.,..

so be aware... do not simply put ur nude pics on friendster private album or other private pages of yours online...

hi babes

i think very few gal will pose nude for free. i also say no, and thought i would not do such things. but 1 day, someone on internet contact me thru online fren and say willing to pay 1k for my nude photos (without face). i never thought i would do such things, but i was desperate for money that time becoz owe people money so i did it and got paid for it. since no face, i feel safer even if photo go in internet.

just want to share my experience only. sometimes we think we never will do such things, but when got price.. some gals like me will consider. Edited by strawbabe90