Sign in to follow this  
rachel_waiyii

He got GF already.. Sad man!

A few days ago, He call me. Okay, Let me tell u who is the 'He'.

He, is the guy i love, but i did not tell him. Because, I am not brave enough to say 'I LOVE YOU' to him..

Few days ago, he called me. He said he got a GF!! What?? Oh no! I feel like jumping down from KLCC.. Sad.. I can't accept it.
Why??? Why he want to tell me this news??

But, now. What can i do??
I can only just wish them happily forever. He say he make me as his little sister and he want to share this happy news to me.

Finally, after the phone call, I cried.
My cried for a long time and i feel sad.
I hate myself. Why i dont tell him that i love him??? and now, i m suffering myself.

What i can do beside wishing them??
i cant do anything except crying.
I got no mood to do everything now.
But, i still have to act happily infront all my family and friends. Then, at night cry alone in the dark.
I just dont want them to worry about me.

Haha.. I know how to comfort people and make them feel happy, but i dun noe how to make myself happy.
I act normal and happy in front other people, and do my job as usual. Even the college OO nite, i call melvyn to give more things to do. So that i wont think so much.

But, now. I really dont know what to do anymore.
Who can tell me wad to do?
crybaby.gif

SAD

Since he has a gf now, it would be a bit weird ifyou tell him that you love him..but if I were you I'd tell him about my feelings earlier. Cos there's nothing to lose, and even if he doesn't like you back, at least you know that you've let it off your chest. But again, abit too late now.. so just forget about him..many more fishes in the sea smile.gif

forget bout it...keep your love for another man instead!

you doesnt wan to be a third party..dont u?

n he even told u that he treated u as a sister only... therefore, even u tel him now, he wil still reject u... unsure.gif

Tell him now......

don't make ur self regret again......if he don't love you if won't make hurt his current relationship.....if he does love you then u got ur prize...

the point is...at least u noe the answer.....wheteher 1) he like you 2) he just treat you as sister 3) love u but timing is bad.

at lease you know...then you know what you should do...rather than now...lost your direction ma

if you love him, tell him but set him free...

if he comes back to your, you know you are both meant to be..
but if he does not come back, then just be happy that he is happy..
that is the meaning of love.. imho..

QUOTE (PinkPony @ Jul 15 2009, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since he has a gf now, it would be a bit weird ifyou tell him that you love him..but if I were you I'd tell him about my feelings earlier. Cos there's nothing to lose, and even if he doesn't like you back, at least you know that you've let it off your chest. But again, abit too late now.. so just forget about him..many more fishes in the sea smile.gif

I did not plan to tell him anymore... Just keep it in my heart enough...
very difficult to catch fish from sea de.. Haha...

QUOTE (Gin2100 @ Jul 15 2009, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
forget bout it...keep your love for another man instead!

you doesnt wan to be a third party..dont u?

n he even told u that he treated u as a sister only... therefore, even u tel him now, he wil still reject u... unsure.gif

i don't wan to be the third party...
I wan him to be happy now.....

So, wad i think nw is just wish him happy...

QUOTE (Forager @ Jul 15 2009, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you love him, tell him but set him free...

if he comes back to your, you know you are both meant to be..
but if he does not come back, then just be happy that he is happy..
that is the meaning of love.. imho..

I m now setting him free...
Dats why i dun wan to tell him that i love him...

Wad i wish now is he will be happy with her....

QUOTE (vent @ Jul 15 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tell him now......

don't make ur self regret again......if he don't love you if won't make hurt his current relationship.....if he does love you then u got ur prize...

the point is...at least u noe the answer.....wheteher 1) he like you 2) he just treat you as sister 3) love u but timing is bad.

at lease you know...then you know what you should do...rather than now...lost your direction ma

Still wan to tell him???
Later sis oso cant be... (this is wad i scare when i told him i love him...)

But now, see them so happy, my feel happy for him.. But heart pain...

QUOTE (vent @ Jul 15 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tell him now......

well,how if the guy can accept two gals in a same time??

QUOTE (parrotsim @ Jul 16 2009, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well,how if the guy can accept two gals in a same time??

then its comes to the girl can her bf 2 times the 2 girl or not, macam satu bf 2gf, when kahwin also satu hubby dua isteri happy.gif
for my thinking, i can accept more den one love but its different from wat i treat others la(cause i treat all my girls friend very very good )

1) how do you know he is happier with that gal and not being with you ?
2) u don't own him....therefore u have no right to free him.....
3) guy will still treat u as sister even u told him u love him....
4) u won't regret after u tell him (cos u done all u could)

i think you r afraid he tell u he treat u as sister only...cos then ur final hope is gone.......sometime when a hope is gone then u start to live not to dream anymore.....

QUOTE (rachel_waiyii @ Jul 15 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I m now setting him free...
Dats why i dun wan to tell him that i love him...

Wad i wish now is he will be happy with her....

Set him free means i dont hold on to him and insist that he must love you back..

Do tell him your feeling.. trash it out with him.. ask him if he feels the same for u...

and do tell him that you are have no intention to cause unhappiness in his new relationship.. just that he needs to know his place in ur heart..

after that, let him go.. and if he do come back, then u are both meant to be.. if he dont come back, keep telling yourself that as long as he is happy, you should be happy too...

love is a very complicated thing.. but that is what makes live worth living wink.gif

QUOTE (YungSernLang @ Jul 16 2009, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
then its comes to the girl can her bf 2 times the 2 girl or not, macam satu bf 2gf, when kahwin also satu hubby dua isteri happy.gif
for my thinking, i can accept more den one love but its different from wat i treat others la(cause i treat all my girls friend very very good )

Wow... But i cant accept a guy love 2 girl in one time.. Make me feel he is not loyal to me.....
u say u treat girls very good. I think i be ur GF will very happy de.... laughing.gif

QUOTE (vent @ Jul 16 2009, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1) how do you know he is happier with that gal and not being with you ?
2) u don't own him....therefore u have no right to free him.....
3) guy will still treat u as sister even u told him u love him....
4) u won't regret after u tell him (cos u done all u could)

i think you r afraid he tell u he treat u as sister only...cos then ur final hope is gone.......sometime when a hope is gone then u start to live not to dream anymore.....

i don't really he be with who will be more happier... But, i think he be with her GF is more happier... since he told me that he was so happy...

QUOTE (Forager @ Jul 16 2009, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Set him free means i dont hold on to him and insist that he must love you back..

Do tell him your feeling.. trash it out with him.. ask him if he feels the same for u...

and do tell him that you are have no intention to cause unhappiness in his new relationship.. just that he needs to know his place in ur heart..

after that, let him go.. and if he do come back, then u are both meant to be.. if he dont come back, keep telling yourself that as long as he is happy, you should be happy too...

love is a very complicated thing.. but that is what makes live worth living wink.gif

ya~~ love is very complicated thing...

QUOTE (rachel_waiyii @ Jul 16 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow... But i cant accept a guy love 2 girl in one time.. Make me feel he is not loyal to me.....
u say u treat girls very good. I think i be ur GF will very happy de.... laughing.gif

But my Current gf(opps! its X-Gf) really sickening me, i think i better get more girls friend than gf, cause i treat every1 good good, she will tot i love every1,
then suspect me loyal or not, look rachel, Loyalty of a man is how much you can control him, free him, and understand him, its also in return is how much he
think of you, how much he need you, and how much trust he felt from you. the more you trust him, the more he is loyal, but over trust means neglect, neglect brings
in cheat, cheat bring in affair, and affair bring in seperation(not for the guy though tongue.gif)

QUOTE (rachel_waiyii @ Jul 14 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A few days ago, He call me. Okay, Let me tell u who is the 'He'.

He, is the guy i love, but i did not tell him. Because, I am not brave enough to say 'I LOVE YOU' to him..

Few days ago, he called me. He said he got a GF!! What?? Oh no! I feel like jumping down from KLCC.. Sad.. I can't accept it.
Why??? Why he want to tell me this news??

But, now. What can i do??
I can only just wish them happily forever. He say he make me as his little sister and he want to share this happy news to me.

Finally, after the phone call, I cried.
My cried for a long time and i feel sad.
I hate myself. Why i dont tell him that i love him??? and now, i m suffering myself.

What i can do beside wishing them??
i cant do anything except crying.
I got no mood to do everything now.
But, i still have to act happily infront all my family and friends. Then, at night cry alone in the dark.
I just dont want them to worry about me.

Haha.. I know how to comfort people and make them feel happy, but i dun noe how to make myself happy.
I act normal and happy in front other people, and do my job as usual. Even the college OO nite, i call melvyn to give more things to do. So that i wont think so much.

But, now. I really dont know what to do anymore.
Who can tell me wad to do?
crybaby.gif

SAD

Feeling sad is normal, but look at the bright side. He still love you, i mean love as in bother sister kind of love.

Well, i think u shud start observing cute guys around u. Maybe u chances are coming soon.

QUOTE (lilboy7 @ Jul 17 2009, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Feeling sad is normal, but look at the bright side. He still love you, i mean love as in bother sister kind of love.

Well, i think u shud start observing cute guys around u. Maybe u chances are coming soon.

Hahaha~~~~ Ya~~
I think i should really observe cute and handsome guys around......

QUOTE (YungSernLang @ Jul 16 2009, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (YungSernLang @ Jul 17 2009, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But my Current gf(opps! its X-Gf) really sickening me, i think i better get more girls friend than gf, cause i treat every1 good good, she will tot i love every1,
then suspect me loyal or not, look rachel, Loyalty of a man is how much you can control him, free him, and understand him, its also in return is how much he
think of you, how much he need you, and how much trust he felt from you. the more you trust him, the more he is loyal, but over trust means neglect, neglect brings
in cheat, cheat bring in affair, and affair bring in seperation(not for the guy though tongue.gif )

Thats bcos 99% of ur friends are girls, Lang. And you are the lucky guy who gets secual contact with female friends eh?? Like smacking one of ur girl friends on the butt smile.gif