Sign in to follow this  
PinkFlyButter

Shah Alam Manicure/pedi ?

Coz i live in Shah Alam, I was wondering if anyone got any suggestions for mani/pedi in Shah Alam? I usually have to go to Subang or Damansara for good ones. Recently , i tried Tinis spa in sect.7, basic mani,RM 30 , was lousy,the buff didnt make my nails shine, they use old Good morning towels that are already grey & tattered, the emery board they use to manicure is just like mine i bought at Bodyshop and can do myself.Regret woo.. sad.gif

QUOTE (PinkFlyButter @ Jul 2 2009, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Coz i live in Shah Alam, I was wondering if anyone got any suggestions for mani/pedi in Shah Alam? I usually have to go to Subang or Damansara for good ones. Recently , i tried Tinis spa in sect.7, basic mani,RM 30 , was lousy,the buff didnt make my nails shine, they use old Good morning towels that are already grey & tattered, the emery board they use to manicure is just like mine i bought at Bodyshop and can do myself.Regret woo.. sad.gif

Dear,i dun think there is any good nail salon in shah alam lah..if u used to go to subang or damanasara or werever u tink the service is good with affordable price,just stick to it! wink3.gif
Or else,if u go to nail salon just to get ur nails buffed,better u diy at home lah dear with werever u bought ur emery board.. thumbup1.gif