Sign in to follow this  
quinieleong

where can i buy heliocare sunblock?

You can get it from the normal clinics..there are few clinics selling in Taipan...but dont buy from Dr Chritina Chia, she is selling at double the market price...

QUOTE (GoldenGhost @ Jun 29 2009, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can get it from the normal clinics..there are few clinics selling in Taipan...but dont buy from Dr Chritina Chia, she is selling at double the market price...

hi..can get it from dr.tan clinic at USJ taipan(though he is not aesthetic doc)03-56345624 or u dn mind coming all the way to KEPONG..can see dr.ling.www.medikulit.com.my,cheers.dr.alv.

QUOTE (dr.alv @ Jun 30 2009, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi..can get it from dr.tan clinic at USJ taipan(though he is not aesthetic doc)03-56345624 or u dn mind coming all the way to KEPONG..can see dr.ling.www.medikulit.com.my,cheers.dr.alv.

Dr Tan near the Taipan's police station? If you were refering to him, he is a very good doctor!!! A doctor that really concerns on your problems and prescribe what you really need and price wise is really reasonable.....long Q on Sunday though...but you do not need to see the doctor if to buy the sunblock...

QUOTE (ahleng @ Jul 16 2009, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how much it selling?

hi ahleng,

FYI I bought Heliocare sunblock 50ml Extreme 50 UVB/UVA from Klinik Chrisxxxxxx from USJ taipan at RM102. I called dr tan klinik after saw dr.alv post here and they told me the price is RM85.

Dr Tan is selling much cheaper than Dr Chea, I couldnt remember how much I bought from her coz I spent more than 700 for her full range of repackaged products...

can i share this thread to ask, is there any other clinic other then the popular ones in taipan or sj. m currently livng near mines area and can use ktm. is theres any clinic selling heliocare near this area, accessible using ktm

hi everyone here, those who are still interested with #heliocare products, do whatapps me at 013 389 1217. I will get it for you from my cousin's doctor.