Sign in to follow this  
hanz30

find the best engagement ring

Well, what's your budget?

If you don't mind the price you can consider getting Tiffany & Co.

Their diamonds are superb

[quote name='hanz30' date='27 June 2009 - 08:29 AM' timestamp='1246062545' post='562152']
hi guys! im finding the best [url="http://www.yourspecialdiamond.com/"]princess cut engagement ring[/url] for my fiance. anyone can help me?

thanks!
hanz
[/quote]

Hi Hanz and other readers,

You can try Audrey's - Iconic Jewellery, for assistance with fine diamond jewellery for engagement rings and wedding jewellery. Audrey's has a huge inventory of GIA/HRD/AGS/IGI diamonds in all sorts of cuts, color, clarity and carat. You can visit Audrey's at www.audreys.com.my or their showroom in the Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. They also have a wide range of gemstone jewellery.

Good luck!

Hi,
I am looking for the diamond ring having some unique look..Is there any color diamonds also? I have searched but not able to find..I am looking for it to gift my mom on her anniversary..I am looking for some online sort of way for shopping who can easily deliver it in Malaysia as I live in Alaska and my mom in Malaysia..Do you have any information regarding it? Please help her anniversary is coming nearer..Thanks in advance!

Buying an engagement ring has been never so easy! Browse through our large inventory of 15,000+ GIA certified diamonds online at www.audreys.com.my  available at wholesale prices!

Select any engagement ring , wedding ring, wedding band, solitaire ring, proposal ring, men’s ring, fine jewelry of your choice or email us your personalized design to get a price quotation.

Email us at diamonds@audreys.com.my  or visit us at our showroom in Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur to speak to our Bridal jewelry  consultant today !  For more information, visit our website at www.audreys.com.my  or contact us at 03-20311268 (call) , 011-35769600 (whatsapp )