Sign in to follow this  
sweetie belle

Dr.Nano Labcel

hey babes...

has anyone try this Dr.Nano Labcel slim jet stuff? i saw it in mag, and its claim that there will inject some serum into ur body to burn down some of ur body fats..and is a fast and easy method o...blah blah...and within 7 days, u'll see the result...wuu..has anyone tried? need some review here..thanks..

QUOTE (sweetie belle @ Jun 23 2009, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey babes...

has anyone try this Dr.Nano Labcel slim jet stuff? i saw it in mag, and its claim that there will inject some serum into ur body to burn down some of ur body fats..and is a fast and easy method o...blah blah...and within 7 days, u'll see the result...wuu..has anyone tried? need some review here..thanks..

I heard it can be painful. I am not sure.....

QUOTE (sweetie belle @ Jun 23 2009, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey babes...

hi belle, i just signed up the dr nano labcel slimming course. yes. actually it quite painful.. if u scare of injection.. then i dun recommend u to take up this slimming method. i just went for 1 treatment but i guess it quite effective.. i can see changes in 3 days after 1st treatment.. i hope it is not those same slimming centre tat asked for hefy price n just slim abit.. which ppl never notice at all.

QUOTE (confuse14 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi belle, i just signed up the dr nano labcel slimming course. yes. actually it quite painful.. if u scare of injection.. then i dun recommend u to take up this slimming method. i just went for 1 treatment but i guess it quite effective.. i can see changes in 3 days after 1st treatment.. i hope it is not those same slimming centre tat asked for hefy price n just slim abit.. which ppl never notice at all.

hi there...where is ur slimming saloon...mine if from seremban...erm...mayb it works 4 u...if for my case...i needa much more injection than that..ermm..i can bear that pain la....haha...=) do tell me the result k? thanks ya...

QUOTE (sweetie belle @ Aug 14 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi there...where is ur slimming saloon...mine if from seremban...erm...mayb it works 4 u...if for my case...i needa much more injection than that..ermm..i can bear that pain la....haha...=) do tell me the result k? thanks ya...

hmm.. mine at mid valley. wah.. u so brave ler.. i scare the hell out of me when they keep injecting me.. hahaha.. cost me rm1998 for 5 treatment foc 20 slim massage and stim bath (15-20mins) each time. how many treatment u already undergo? did they ask u to buy the body mist??

QUOTE (confuse14 @ Aug 14 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm.. mine at mid valley. wah.. u so brave ler.. i scare the hell out of me when they keep injecting me.. hahaha.. cost me rm1998 for 5 treatment foc 20 slim massage and stim bath (15-20mins) each time. how many treatment u already undergo? did they ask u to buy the body mist??

Hi! do u mine to tell me which centre did u go? Kind of expensive for me....will the result be long term. I am planning for face shaping and also arm slimming. I wonder if the result be permanent.

QUOTE (anniequek @ Aug 18 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi! do u mine to tell me which centre did u go? Kind of expensive for me....will the result be long term. I am planning for face shaping and also arm slimming. I wonder if the result be permanent.

curently at mid valley but i planned to transfer the treatments to damansara tropicana city mall coz it is nearer to my working place. i just had my 1st treatment. it is actually something like injection. they injected some serum into yur body parts tat have stuborn fats or water retention. they claimed this serum can effectively help us detoxicify our body and also slim down quickly. We are only able to take this injection once every 7 days after 1st injection. it is quite painful and u might have some bruises on yur body after the injection but they said it is normal. i am quite scare to go back for 2nd treatment but the consultant said to me that i will be very motivated to go back for 2nd treatment after few days of the 1st treatment coz u will able to see the good result after the swollen bruises subdue. they said many clients also scare to go back for 2nd treatment coz it pain but once they see themselves losing weight n inches, they are so motivated to continue the treatments. so at this moment it just 4 days passed. the bruises still here. but i feel my tummy abit firm. dunno i senstives or what. anyway just wait lor. the consulatant said it is long term ones if u slim down.

QUOTE (confuse14 @ Aug 18 2009, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
curently at mid valley but i planned to transfer the treatments to damansara tropicana city mall coz it is nearer to my working place. i just had my 1st treatment. it is actually something like injection. they injected some serum into yur body parts tat have stuborn fats or water retention. they claimed this serum can effectively help us detoxicify our body and also slim down quickly. We are only able to take this injection once every 7 days after 1st injection. it is quite painful and u might have some bruises on yur body after the injection but they said it is normal. i am quite scare to go back for 2nd treatment but the consultant said to me that i will be very motivated to go back for 2nd treatment after few days of the 1st treatment coz u will able to see the good result after the swollen bruises subdue. they said many clients also scare to go back for 2nd treatment coz it pain but once they see themselves losing weight n inches, they are so motivated to continue the treatments. so at this moment it just 4 days passed. the bruises still here. but i feel my tummy abit firm. dunno i senstives or what. anyway just wait lor. the consulatant said it is long term ones if u slim down.

But if face don't tell I will have bruises all over my face. Ppl thought I hit by my hubby...heee. Arm I don't mind as I can still wear long sleeves. Damansara Tropicana city mall is also near my place.
I think I have found it.....they hv branch at
Dr.Nano Labcel- Beauty Century Hotline 1300 88 8383
HQ Kelang Lama • +603.7987 7300 • +603.7981 7300
Mid Valley PJ • +603.2287 3322 • +60.2287 5908
Subang Taipan USj10 • +603.5631 2222 • +603.5632 2250
Sunway Pyramid • +603.7492 0833 • +603.7492 0611
Damansara +603 7728 8882 +603 7725 2233
Kajang +603 8733 7888 +603 8733 8222
Sri Hartamas +603 6203 1266 (Opening Soon)

Edited by anniequek

QUOTE (anniequek @ Aug 19 2009, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But if face don't tell I will have bruises all over my face. Ppl thought I hit by my hubby...heee. Arm I don't mind as I can still wear long sleeves. Damansara Tropicana city mall is also near my place.
I think I have found it.....they hv branch at
Dr.Nano Labcel- Beauty Century Hotline 1300 88 8383
HQ Kelang Lama • +603.7987 7300 • +603.7981 7300
Mid Valley PJ • +603.2287 3322 • +60.2287 5908
Subang Taipan USj10 • +603.5631 2222 • +603.5632 2250
Sunway Pyramid • +603.7492 0833 • +603.7492 0611
Damansara +603 7728 8882 +603 7725 2233
Kajang +603 8733 7888 +603 8733 8222
Sri Hartamas +603 6203 1266 (Opening Soon)

yeah.. hmm i did asked b4 about the face.. they said for face, the injection abit softer coz face tissues are different from our other body parts. so it wont show much brusies on the face. anyway, when do u plan to visit the drnano branch in tropicana city mall? maybe we can meet up. i will be going there this friday during lunch break 12.30pm for my 2nd treatment. hahaha darn scare.. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (confuse14 @ Aug 19 2009, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah.. hmm i did asked b4 about the face.. they said for face, the injection abit softer coz face tissues are different from our other body parts. so it wont show much brusies on the face. anyway, when do u plan to visit the drnano branch in tropicana city mall? maybe we can meet up. i will be going there this friday during lunch break 12.30pm for my 2nd treatment. hahaha darn scare.. rolleyes.gif

I want to check out another place nearby my house where I just saw the banner. Maybe wouldn't be so expensive and more convenient just 3 mins drive from my house.

Have u ever did G5 or something like a "vacumn" slimming method? I wonder which one is more painful. I considered the vacumn slimming is the most painful method that I have tried so far. After the treatment my thigh is full of bruises spots like "Dalmatian". Can you imargine that??? haha biggrin.gif pay to suffer.

QUOTE (anniequek @ Aug 20 2009, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want to check out another place nearby my house where I just saw the banner. Maybe wouldn't be so expensive and more convenient just 3 mins drive from my house.

Have u ever did G5 or something like a "vacumn" slimming method? I wonder which one is more painful. I considered the vacumn slimming is the most painful method that I have tried so far. After the treatment my thigh is full of bruises spots like "Dalmatian". Can you imargine that??? haha biggrin.gif pay to suffer.

really? but my bruises still not yet cure.. shit ler. already 6 days passed. hahaha.. i dun find i got slim down any. but maybe just 1st treatment. hmm. this fri must go for 2nd time. everytime after the injection, yur stomach will be bloated like having yur menses for 3-4days. dry.gif after that it will return to normal. the vacumn, how its function? did u slim alot after u did the vacumn G5 treatment? how many times u must undergo this treatment?

QUOTE (confuse14 @ Aug 20 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
really? but my bruises still not yet cure.. shit ler. already 6 days passed. hahaha.. i dun find i got slim down any. but maybe just 1st treatment. hmm. this fri must go for 2nd time. everytime after the injection, yur stomach will be bloated like having yur menses for 3-4days. dry.gif after that it will return to normal. the vacumn, how its function? did u slim alot after u did the vacumn G5 treatment? how many times u must undergo this treatment?

Oh the whole slimming package cost RM1,800 with G5 x15times, cold wrap x15times, lympatic detox, body scrub, sauna, free facial & eye treatment...lot more can't remember. Quite worth it cost it last me months. I already told the beautician that during the course don't askl me to watch my diet. What I think is if the treatment works even I don't watch my diet it will still works. After 7-8 visits I have lost only 1-2kg but the most obvious part is below my buttock..the fat sized as big as almost a tennis ball are gone and cellulite looks less obvious. Even my hubby also noticed. I am quite happy with it. "No pain no gain"....to get it rid of it I have suffered 3 hours every visit....5 visits to see result...can u imagine. The slimming centre which I go is not those well known like Marie France or London. The boss is very friendly sometimes she even give me free sauna and body scrub.

Now I am looking for something fast like Dr Nano. My arm is the most stubborn part. I have never had a tone arm even when I was young. And I do not dare to try liposuction. I hope Dr Nano can help not even arm but also face.

I have just called the slimming centre nearby my house which also providing DrNano slimming. But she is selling it for 5ml serum (1 bottle) for RM450 and not based on no. of jab. She say some centre may give 30 or more jabs but used only half the bottle of serum. After that she will use a machine to speed up the process to get rid of the fat which other centre don't give. What about yours? How many ml?

QUOTE (anniequek @ Aug 20 2009, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh the whole slimming package cost RM1,800 with G5 x15times, cold wrap x15times, lympatic detox, body scrub, sauna, free facial & eye treatment...lot more can't remember. Quite worth it cost it last me months. I already told the beautician that during the course don't askl me to watch my diet. What I think is if the treatment works even I don't watch my diet it will still works. After 7-8 visits I have lost only 1-2kg but the most obvious part is below my buttock..the fat sized as big as almost a tennis ball are gone and cellulite looks less obvious. Even my hubby also noticed. I am quite happy with it. "No pain no gain"....to get it rid of it I have suffered 3 hours every visit....5 visits to see result...can u imagine. The slimming centre which I go is not those well known like Marie France or London. The boss is very friendly sometimes she even give me free sauna and body scrub.

Now I am looking for something fast like Dr Nano. My arm is the most stubborn part. I have never had a tone arm even when I was young. And I do not dare to try liposuction. I hope Dr Nano can help not even arm but also face.

I have just called the slimming centre nearby my house which also providing DrNano slimming. But she is selling it for 5ml serum (1 bottle) for RM450 and not based on no. of jab. She say some centre may give 30 or more jabs but used only half the bottle of serum. After that she will use a machine to speed up the process to get rid of the fat which other centre don't give. What about yours? How many ml?

hie, i dunno how much thye inject each time. okok.. later i call them and ask about this. hei, did u see the most recent post about drnano & meso nano on malaysian babe forum which claimed tat this treatment is illegal in malaysia. i already replied her post about this coz i need clarification from her. If this is illegal, y malaysia government no take action at all??

my consultant told me that everytime, they inject 15ml serum into my body. that's mean yur 5ml for rm450 is very expensive and u shd come to dr nano labcel beauty salon instead.

Thats scarry if u read this
It definatelly cast a shadow of doubt.

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Aug 25 2009, 07:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats scarry if u read this
It definatelly cast a shadow of doubt.

yeah.. i read about this. and then i called the drnano head branch in KL. they told me as a smart consumer, we shd verify whether those ppl claims are genuine or not. THey asked me to check with MOH malaysia and singapore whether they are officially approve to carry this treatment.

QUOTE (confuse14 @ Aug 25 2009, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah.. i read about this. and then i called the drnano head branch in KL. they told me as a smart consumer, we shd verify whether those ppl claims are genuine or not. THey asked me to check with MOH malaysia and singapore whether they are officially approve to carry this treatment.

So whats are the reaction of Malaysia MOH & Singapore when u called up to hotline?
What are the response?

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Aug 25 2009, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So whats are the reaction of Malaysia MOH & Singapore when u called up to hotline?
What are the response?

i havent call yet. lol. might be calling this week. anyway, i went for my 2nd treatments last weekend and i spoke to my drnano consultant about this matter. She said will show me the "original" approval cert to carry this treatment by MOH of malaysia by next treatment. And then she said all world wide is accepted even japan, HK, Korea, US, Europe, indonesia, China but not Singapore. I asked y. Then she said Singapore government very kiasu type. They wan to make it is really safe to use this treatment.. therefore they need to monitor the progress of this treatment from other countries who have approved n using it for some period. THen she said DRNano Labcel is under their company "Beauty Century" which is already in Malaysia for around 15 years. She claimed that if any of their products or treatments are not safe, their company already being sued and rolled up since many years ago. hmm.. i dunno who to believe actually. But since i signed up the treatment, and i dun find any side effects yet except the bruises due to the impact of the jab. yes, the bruises seem to be very obvious. One of my fren, she also took this treatment but she dun have much bruises on her body. They said it is depend on individuals. however, i did see some result after 2 treatment, i find that when i wearing my tight fitting skirt, it seem to be loosed. And i like this branch in damansara coz the consultants r not pushy on their products at all.

QUOTE (confuse14 @ Aug 24 2009, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my consultant told me that everytime, they inject 15ml serum into my body. that's mean yur 5ml for rm450 is very expensive and u shd come to dr nano labcel beauty salon instead.

So how many visit or jab for the course which you have signed up? I want to nego with the slimming centre near my house. If they agree then at least I don't have to travel so far to Tropicana city.

QUOTE (confuse14 @ Aug 26 2009, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i havent call yet. lol. might be calling this week. anyway, i went for my 2nd treatments last weekend and i spoke to my drnano consultant about this matter. She said will show me the "original" approval cert to carry this treatment by MOH of malaysia by next treatment. And then she said all world wide is accepted even japan, HK, Korea, US, Europe, indonesia, China but not Singapore. I asked y. Then she said Singapore government very kiasu type. They wan to make it is really safe to use this treatment.. therefore they need to monitor the progress of this treatment from other countries who have approved n using it for some period. THen she said DRNano Labcel is under their company "Beauty Century" which is already in Malaysia for around 15 years. She claimed that if any of their products or treatments are not safe, their company already being sued and rolled up since many years ago. hmm.. i dunno who to believe actually. But since i signed up the treatment, and i dun find any side effects yet except the bruises due to the impact of the jab. yes, the bruises seem to be very obvious. One of my fren, she also took this treatment but she dun have much bruises on her body. They said it is depend on individuals. however, i did see some result after 2 treatment, i find that when i wearing my tight fitting skirt, it seem to be loosed. And i like this branch in damansara coz the consultants r not pushy on their products at all.

To me,its natural if the consultant hired by the company to try to ''cover up'' and try brain washing consumers if even the things isnt safe.Till bad things happen,then the whole nation will be shocked blink.gif
So, I urged u to bug ur consultant for the cert and also to get in touch with MOH.
Dont easily buy the consultant worrds.As a consumer,u gt the rights to know whether ur treatment is indeed safe and approved by the MOH

On the other note,congrate cos u see the result and get good service from the outlet u frequented+good consultants that aint pushy smile.gif

am actually one of drnano's client, i lost 23kgs since last yrs Aug 08 , i found that their trt is good and effective . blue-black of coz la coa its using presure ma,,,,so when it hit on our cappilaries it turn blue-black la, same like we do slimming massage n knock on something sure blue-black . not only that i lost weight but my overall well-being oso felt......

QUOTE (amfair2u @ Aug 29 2009, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
am actually one of drnano's client, i lost 23kgs since last yrs Aug 08 , i found that their trt is good and effective . blue-black of coz la coa its using presure ma,,,,so when it hit on our cappilaries it turn blue-black la, same like we do slimming massage n knock on something sure blue-black . not only that i lost weight but my overall well-being oso felt......

How many treatment hv u did to achieve the result? Do u to mind to tell us how much u hv spent? smile.gif