Sign in to follow this  
Jollepower

Anyone using Nuskin?

[quote name='kllps' date='12 March 2010 - 11:47 PM' timestamp='1268408870' post='579976']
Hi, i have friends needed nuskin products.
You are saying you can give 30% discounts off members price?

I need a few items here, possible to deliver to my place this few days?
Else i might have to go to showroom tomorrow and buy....

My email add: lai.pei.san@gmail.com
[/quote]

Hi Pei San,thanks for liaise! See you! :) Sofea Edited by sofea

[quote name='sylvia10' date='12 April 2010 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1271003570' post='581491']
Hi,if i want to buy the product.

I still can get the 30% discount now?

Thanks!

[/quote]

Hi Sylvia, hv PM you. Cheers! And thanks for the liaise :) Edited by sofea

[quote name='younghumie' timestamp='1322608393' post='603253']
Hi, I want to buy nu skin product.
Can I still get 30% discount now?
Thanks!
[/quote]

Hi YoungHumie, hv PM you. Thanks for the liaise! :D

[size="2"]N[i]uSkin[/i] [color="#444444"]is a very popular direct selling corporation that is a part of NuSkin Enterprises. It is even publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange, with revenues over 800 million dollars. [/color]NuSkin first launched in 1984 out of Utah but has now spread all over the globe, reaching many countries including Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. NuSkin enterprises markets skin and hair care products through its three subdivisions NuSkin, Pharmanex, and Big Planet.

The company develops products from natural ingredients and boasts amazing results for all their customers. They combine that with a business opportunity in distributing NuSkin products. NuSkin also provides support and on the job training for its distributors through sponsored events and motivational publications.

Much of Nuskin's resources are dedicated to research and development of new and innovative products. They even have a partnership with Stanford's school of medicine for scientific research in dermatology, ethnobotany, and cosmetic science.

Unfortunately the NuSkin brand name has been tarnished by several occurrences including some dealings with the FTC. Currently NuSkin recommends that its distributors refrain from using the NuSkin name on business cards or public advertisements.

The actual cost of joining NuSkin is $35 with an annual $20 renewal fee, however you need to move large amounts of product to qualify for profitable commissions. NuSkin also enforces some stringent demands and quotas that are harmful to distributors' profits. Overall [b]Nuskin[/b] has remained profitable in new regions but has begun to lose ground in old territories.

[/size]

[quote name='Jollepower' timestamp='1245348957' post='561444']
Hey guys [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

I dont know if any on this forum have heard of Nuskin. But if some of you have used or is using the products, I would like to give them 30% off on all nuskin products, if you want to.

I just have registret myself as a distributor for nuskin, and becuase of that I can give you guys 30% off on all nuskin products.
I'm not trying to sell any products essentielly; but if you allready are using Nuskin products I can save you some money.

Give me a message if you want to [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Could you contact me? [email="timsum98@yahoo.com"]timsum98@yahoo.com[/email] or 0104389721 (malaysia) for Nu Skin.

[quote name='GodzGrace98' timestamp='1323484226' post='603628']
Could you contact me? [email="timsum98@yahoo.com"]timsum98@yahoo.com[/email] or 0104389721 (malaysia) for Nu Skin.
[/quote]

Hi, hv contacted you. Thanks for the liaise [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Girls!

I'm a Nu Skin distributor worldwide
Anyone that wants to buy Nu Skin products can get 30% discount on all Nu Skin products
just go to www.nuskin.com, click on your country, then click on "sign up as distributor" and enter
sponsor ID: USW9138137
You will then be able to purchase products with 30% discount
if you need any advice on products or are interested in a business opportunity with Nu skin
please email me:
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

Would love to help you out :)
Nu Skin products are wonderful, I use them myself and love them!

Hi, I'm Howard Koh from Malaysia,

For more information, please give a like for our page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nu-Skin-Malaysia/1526229727634582

To purchase all products at whole sale prices, a discount of up to 40%, just register as a NU Skin distributor, using my sponsor ID:  MY4075831

Here is how:

1. Go to www.nuskin.com
2. Choose your country
3. Click READY TO SIGN UP? GETTING STARTED and Click "sign up now" then
4. " Personal Distributor Account " and write my sponsor distributor ID : MY4075831   
5. Fill in the rest of the from and start saving on all products.
6. Tell your friends! 

Your Nu Skin Sponsoring Distributor ID:  MY4075831

https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_MY/signup/distributor.html

Thank you!

We do provide free consultation for TR90, Spa, R2 and so forth.

017-2728332 Howard Koh

Wechat ID: jiunhow0131

Hi, I'm Howard Koh from Malaysia,

For more information, please give a like for our page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nu-Skin-Malaysia/1526229727634582?ref=hl

To purchase all products at whole sale prices, a discount of up to 40%, just register as a NU Skin distributor, using my sponsor ID:  MY4075831

Here is how:

1. Go to www.nuskin.com
2. Choose your country
3. Click READY TO SIGN UP? GETTING STARTED and Click "sign up now" then
4. " Personal Distributor Account " and write my sponsor distributor ID : MY4075831   
5. Fill in the rest of the from and start saving on all products.
6. Tell your friends! 

Your Nu Skin Sponsoring Distributor ID:  MY4075831

https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_MY/signup/distributor.html

Thank you!

We do provide free consultation for TR90, Spa, R2 and so forth.

017-2728332 Howard Koh

Wechat ID: jiunhow0131