Sign in to follow this  
smileygurl

wearing contacts

i'll be going to aus in a few weeks time and it's winter time now..the weather will be very cold and dry there and the eyes will be sort of dry right? and may be uncomfortable to the eyes to wear contacts..should i purchase contact lenses that retains more moisture in it? currently im using acuvue2..what are you views on this? is it ok to wear contacts during winter or will it be better to wear my specs instead?

i dont have any problems regarding wearing lenses during winter. it is correct that the weather is cold and dry during winter, but it will make your skin dry, not your eyes. but if you are scared to have any dry lenses prob, you may purchase the lens drop for contact lenses. i always have one in my bag whenever i go..

QUOTE (smileygurl @ Jun 18 2009, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'll be going to aus in a few weeks time and it's winter time now..the weather will be very cold and dry there and the eyes will be sort of dry right? and may be uncomfortable to the eyes to wear contacts..should i purchase contact lenses that retains more moisture in it? currently im using acuvue2..what are you views on this? is it ok to wear contacts during winter or will it be better to wear my specs instead?

ITs completely alright to wear lenses during winters. smile.gif
IF u prone to dry eyes,then u perhaps can get lenses that retains more moisture.U can also get eyes drop and put it in ur bag so u can use it whenever ur eyes feel dry.
Also do check ur MPS,whether it can help ur lenses help u retain moisture or no

i agree with doll and pur2, i even wore contact lens when skiing in korea. you could bring along your glasses as well, just in case. smile.gif