Sign in to follow this  
AznRocks

Chinese or Malay girls

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u think looks better? (Appearance wise)

• Malay
    • Chinese
    • Indian
    • Other
  2. 2. And which 1 do u prefer?

• Malay
    • Chinese
    • Indian
    • Other

Hi guys, juz wanna know what do u guys think about these 3 races of girls. Sorry for the title of this post. NO RACISM INTENDED.. juz want to know what u guys think. Only males can vote. Feel free to vote. biggrin.gif And also pls state the reason for your preferences. Edited by AznRocks

QUOTE (AznRocks @ Jun 14 2009, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys, juz wanna know what do u guys think about these 3 races of girls. Sorry for the title of this post. NO RACISM INTENDED.. juz want to know what u guys think. Only males can vote. Feel free to vote. biggrin.gif And also pls state the reason for your preferences.

TS, I wonder whats ur intentio of creating such post

And from my opinion,all type of girls have their own qualities.Chinese girls generally have fair skin,Malay girls have thick lips and tanned skin,while indian girls have thick long lashes eyes,and high nose bridge.Thats what others normally called this as streotyping,though not all the same races girls look like that.

And like the section u plae ur post in I consider ur main point is u wanna ask about their sense of style and trends.Everyone have the own rights to dress in whatever way they want.However I have seen some real fashion victims that can really makes me laugh non stop.Usually those fashion victim will wear hotpants with short tube top(cover only the boobs and expose anything beneath the boobs like ribcage and belly)And they seems to think that the hotpants tube combo looks trendy and hot!GIRLS,IF UR WEARING THIS PLEASE STOP! ITS NOT TRENDY BUT TRASHY! Looks like some cheap street hooker. X.X
Dress with style,poise,sexyback and elegance,not skimpy,making a fool of urself.Clothes is meant to cover ur body and skin from cold as we human dont have thick furs like koala.

TS, you cannot categorize women by appearance anymore as there are MANY mixed race girls out there hence a malay, chinese or indian girl could even look caucasian for that matter!

I am one of these mixed race women (I have 3 types of blood in me: Malay, Chinese and Dutch), and sorry to say I do not fit into the stereotypical category of malay nor chinese nor caucasian apperance-wise, although I am Malay by race! See what I mean?

And categorizing one's preference of women based on race would be futile as well, unless you compare them in terms of culture. But again, cultures are becoming more and more intertwined at this age and time....hence, it'd be hard to determine based on that quality alone.

I doubt you'll be able to get the answers you need. smile.gif

As a male, I choose: other for the first one bcos many girls have their own qualities and the second one, I choose Chinese bcos I want to have a Chinese gf.

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Jun 14 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... And they seems to think that the hotpants tube combo looks trendy and hot!GIRLS,IF UR WEARING THIS PLEASE STOP! ITS NOT TRENDY BUT TRASHY! Looks like some cheap street hooker. X.X

Hmmm... I agree that everyone have their charms. smile.gif

I quite like the hotpants-tube combo, though you do need the figure for it. And the confidence. laughing.gif

First of all, everybody, have to respect any race's in this earth. It's doesn't matter what color of ur skin tone or ur eyes, or other people skin tones, u are beautiful. Beautiful is not count only in outside, it's has to be inside too. Embrace ur self and proud of yourself. This tread are rubbish, I took it as a racist. Can u imagine if in Overseas, some other activist come out with the TREAD ASKING ABOUT " PREFER CAUCASIN OR BLACK" It would be war and they suing on each other!
PLEASE IGNORE THIS TREAD AND DO NOT VOTE!