Sign in to follow this  
texcedo

Kose Product.

Hi

I realize that to buy Kose Product in Malaysia is quite expensive compared to Hong Kong and Singapore even after conversion, the price down there is cheaper. Anyone know where i can purchase a better price in Malaysia? laughing.gif

QUOTE (texcedo @ Jun 8 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi

I realize that to buy Kose Product in Malaysia is quite expensive compared to Hong Kong and Singapore even after conversion, the price down there is cheaper. Anyone know where i can purchase a better price in Malaysia? laughing.gif

Are you sure? I just back from SG and my mask white is retaling at SG$32/35... But here is RM75, here is cheaper... Edited by #ChRiS#

QUOTE (texcedo @ Jun 12 2009, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oo really but i bought a powder wash cleaner in SG cost about $35. In KL is RM110.

That's huge different, i know in KL is RM110, but i din check out the price for it in SG... Maybe it's during promo, i'm not sure, coz i only look at mask white and saw the price is more $$ then just go...

o i brought it not at the department store instead in Lucky Plaza at orchard road. There is a store who sell all branded products,miniture.Is cheap mai and i love it but too bad can't carry so much across KL. sad.gif

Oh, really? Its cheap enough ya. I also bought in Malaysia two years ago RM110. My sister also said Kose product is cheaper in Singapore and more promotion, she noticed this because she stay in Singapore. I will try to get from there for the next time, this September I suppose to go to Singapore for visiting my loved one, who wanna get the product? I can help her to buy from there. wink3.gif