Sign in to follow this  
Qo-Qodoq

Sony VIAO P

I wanted to buy the Sony VIAO P but last time when I use the normal VIAO I experienced the bad one about the laptop. The hard disk are always the problem for me till I bought the new one. The built-in camera also have a problem & my VIAO always turn to blue screen.

But then, I saw an advert about this new VIAO P so I want to know if anyone have the problem with this VIAO P. Thanks.

i was having Sony Viao and got into a lot of problems. Send it to the service centre in Mid Valley and they said it was mother board problem. As it was out of warranty (1 1/2 years old) it will cost me one thousand plus to replace the mother board.Since then recommended by my friend who was having a Fujitsu,I bought a Fujitsu lifebook P 8010 and it is working perfectly clapping.gif . Also it is made in Japan (Sony made in China) and it comes with 3 years warrantty. thumbup1.gif Go for Fujitsu and your investment is assured and the quality is excellent(alot of friends has since used it and got no complains). Save time and money in running around getting your notebook rectified...

You could take some time to read the reviews for VAIO P first (eg: review from here) so you would have better picture on what to expect from this lappie.

Do take note that VAIO P is geared more toward the 'netbook' market, ie: ultra portable lappie using Atom based processor which is different from the 'normal' laptop like other VAIO laptops (excluding UMPC series). So there would be some trade-off to switch from your current VAIO to VAIO P.

well netbook surely nice and good looking lappy.. but the thing is when u buy one u will get stuck with same spec cant upgarde nor downgrade. and for repairing the netbook sure is not an easy thing.i suggest u buy normal 12inch laptop.or if u want sumthin sleek TRY MACBOOK AIR

nope but i'd definitely want one. it's sexy

hv u seen those ads with the paint dripping down girls? pretty erotic haha

but lacie is right - Fujitsu is more reliable & it's even more affordable. there is a cheaper range, in the RM2k price bracket ..

actually just a good solid MacBook wd do for me