Sign in to follow this  
iLolipopX3

Eye bags and dark eye circles

Hi babes,

OMG!! I think I have serious eye bags and dark eye circles. I'm only 12 years old. I think i have it since 9 years old?<not sure>. Help!?

Oh.. and I will upload my pic soon to let you see how serious it is. happy.gif

Nicol~

QUOTE (iLolipopX3 @ May 25 2009, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi babes,

OMG!! I think I have serious eye bags and dark eye circles. I'm only 12 years old. I think i have it since 9 years old?<not sure>. Help!?

Nicol~

For eyebag im sorry,u need to gt it surgically remove as theres no cream can totally eliminate eyebag.
For dark circles,give Skin Food Snow tea eye serum a try
Good luck girl wink.gif

lol hunny... dont worry... you were just 12... u just need a good night sleep... say 9hour...
dont forget to drink alot of plain water...

QUOTE (iLolipopX3 @ May 25 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi babes,

Nicol~

Hi iLolipop,for you some tips!

I use Mac concealer pot.It is an absolute life saver for covering up under eye bags. There is a cream version too, but it is not as good and rather runny. It cost about £10 in England.It is really good and effective one. Im recommending for you and you should go and try this..

skin wound care

since u r only 12 years old, I think enough sleep with good quality sleep is the most fundamental step to recover this problem. Do not play so many computer games or online chit chatting. Last time I have serious dark circle during young age, but if sleep enough, they will disappear. Dun worry you are young enough to let ur body recover fast, but maintain a good and healthy life style is very important dear.

QUOTE (sweetie belle @ Sep 2 2009, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey..er...i have a quite serious dark circle..i dun think that using cream will cure...anyway, am planing to get laser for it...is there anyone knows the price for it? where can i get it done?

Really? laser can help to remove dark eye circle one??? i din know that... blink.gif

[color=#777777][font=Arial][size=2]previously i have this very serious darkcircle problem..i try many product n finally spent RM 3000 at NEW YORK SKINSOLUTION..but no use[/size][/font][/color][color=#777777][font=Arial][size=2]
then 1 day i figure out this product, a mask forthe face tat make from sea kelp..
i realized the eye bad disappear a bit..
then i started to put the mask onli under the darkcircle, now its was amazing..
i seem tat sea kelp can increase the metabolismewic is the cause of my dark circle...
im happy tat i found my solution and would like toshare with you...

this product are not sell in malaysia, so ifanyone interested,can email me...[b][font=Arial]pandyy6@gmail.com[/font][/b][b] [/b]
im selling it for RM3 ONLI, (include postagewithin malaysia onli)..

its a packet that u can use once as the mask forthe face but for the eye, we can use this packet 15-20 times..
is something like powder where we need to add somewater and then make the shape tat we want..

its really worth to try this product, [b][font=Arial]RM3ONLY[/font][/b], no harm to try this..[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#ff00ff]Having applied all sorts of eye cream/gel/mask/serum/lotion, nothing beats a 10 hours daily beauty sleep!!! U name it I probably have tried it all those eyecare :angel: [/color]

I guess 10 hours is a bit too much for ppl nowadays? d3vil doll how long you manage to catch your sleep everyday?

[quote name='fred' timestamp='1342369428' post='610466']
I guess 10 hours is a bit too much for ppl nowadays? d3vil doll how long you manage to catch your sleep everyday?
[/quote]

[color=#ff00ff]Yup, people who have active social life might have lesser sleep hours, I assume[/color]
[color=#ff00ff] :kid:[/color]
[color=#ff00ff] It depends actually. on a relly hectic day I manage just 3 hours.but when its leisure day, i can sleep like a baby..up to 12 hours or sometimes more!!I feel fresh after sleeping for such long hours :) What about u Fred?[/color]

Most of the time I got 6 hours sleep. My current goal is to push that to 6.5 hours. For busy days, I might fall asleep accidentally and got around 8 hours sleep :P

[quote name='fred' timestamp='1342541128' post='610554']
Most of the time I got 6 hours sleep. My current goal is to push that to 6.5 hours. For busy days, I might fall asleep accidentally and got around 8 hours sleep :P
[/quote]

[color=#ff00ff]That is fine for as long as you dont fall asleep accidentally and wakes up in *touchwood* an ACCIDENT! :opps: [/color]

So young, don't worry about it, have a nice sleep. drink more water. I don't think that you need to use any products. your skin are so young, if you really want to use eye care products, that must be healthy and natural. I don't think [color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]laser is good.[/font][/color]

Other than have enough and quality sleeps to avoid dark circle; I think you have to take note when you remove your make up;
eye make up and mascara.
Last time i always use cleansing oil to remove my make up ( eyeliner & mascare everyday),
after a while i realize that when i rub my eye to let the oil dissolve the make up, it tend to left some mascara under my eye,
and it make my dark circle even darker.
Now i am more careful when remove my eye makeup, i will make sure i use cotton bud genteelly with cleansing oil to remove the leftover
mascara under my eye. :)
hope this will help!

[quote name='susan112' timestamp='1343702802' post='611193']
This alao troubles me, and my eye bags is a family problem, so sad
[/quote]
concealer and powder? it can lessen the bags' appearance =)

Hey, little girl, I just found a new brand of eye mask in Malaysia. you can find it on [url="http://www.4greenleaf.com/product.php?id_product=714"]4greenleaf.com[/url]. It's name is [b]VII - O2M Oxygen Eye Mask . [/b][color=#B54E23][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left]Eye mask for dark circles & fine lines.[/left][/size][/font][/color] Maybe you can have a try!

[quote name='mebbe' timestamp='1343706566' post='611204']
concealer and powder? it can lessen the bags' appearance =)
[/quote]

this will help to cover them for a short term only, basically we have to cure from inner body for long term.