Sign in to follow this  
babylibra

Can you accept your bf/gf having TWO LOVES at the same time?

Can you accept your bf/gf having TWO LOVES at the same time?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Can you accept your bf/gf having TWO LOVES at the same time?

• Definately, because i can't afford to lose/him/her.
    • Yes, but with conditions.
    • I can't bear the pain, but i might say YES, because i love him/her too much.
    • No, eventhough i love him/her so much.
    • A definate NO!
    • Others.

i choosing Others,
just if i'm were gal, might b accept cos love him too much & the most important things is, "the right & good guy r hard to b get so, can't let go easily until last blood... the 2nd thing is, depends on i'm the 2nd or i'm the 1st..."
for guys, if their GF have more than 1 BF, ofcos cannot b accepted.. but guys dun mind to have more than 1...
but, if the guy who tot that have more than 1, but 2 gf at the sametime is sweet things to do, pls think again.. :rolleyes:
as for me, 2 at the sametime still manageable, but when comes to 4.... there no heaven anymore... :(

[quote name='scryllis' date='27 January 2010 - 04:59 AM' timestamp='1264535999' post='578329']
I don't know. How does it feel to love two person at the same time? How does that person even end up like that?
[/quote]
how bout, "how does it feel that my bf love two person at the same time??".... :P

I Might just screw up and cry.... but then again, isn't that always happening to me??? I'm always the "cheatee" :(

If the guy is veryrich and the girls need (e.g. house, car, investment, shopping, holiday, etc) istaken care off, girls are more incline to accept the guy to have more than onelove.