Sign in to follow this  
babylibra

My bf feels like kissing another girl. HELP!

i've been with him for almost 2 years. He's great, very nice to me, giving me sufficient love. but, recently, he doesn't bother to cheer me up when i'm emo, lazy to listen while i'm talking. He has a weakness, he cant really resist the temptation of girls liking him or on pretty girls. Whenever a girl, especially a pretty one, cares a lil more on him, his heart will get itch. Or, when there's a pretty girl around him, (when i'm not there) he will approach her, try to make friends with her. And, go check on her. Lk where does the girl always go etc etc. And, he will go there often, hoping to see her there. Then, recently, he confessed to me, saying that, he has an urge to kiss a girl he liked before few years back one day. I asked, why? He said: Just feel like kissing her. then, i asked, you like her? he said: no, i love you. I feel so sad about that. Does he still love me? If he loves me, then why is he acting that way? pls give me some comments. Edited by babylibra

Hmm.... lightbulb.gif Your situation, you should maybe drag him aside (yes, drag) and crybaby.gif to him and ask him why confused1.gif why confused1.gif why are you doing this to me confused1.gif either way, you have to keep him on a short leash, maybe you can try "disciplining" him if he tries to kiss with other girls, maybe you can bash.gif him??? (Example) Edited by timothyngim

Yo girl, there's nothing much left to THINK ABOUT. Ditch him already! What a jerk!

if a man heart is 'itch', no matter wat u do, how u do to get him bac stil, his heart is 'itch'.....

talk to him instead!! if he choose you then he shouldnt have such feelin and such act.... lookaround.gif

he obviously has problems committing to your relationship. that is a selfish attitude! Have u ever asked him how he would have felt if you do the same thing to him?

ditch him before he cheats on you. Can you hear the alarm bell ringing already????

QUOTE (babylibra @ May 18 2009, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i've been with him for almost 2 years. He's great, very nice to me, giving me sufficient love. but, recently, he doesn't bother to cheer me up when i'm emo, lazy to listen while i'm talking. He has a weakness, he cant really resist the temptation of girls liking him or on pretty girls. Whenever a girl, especially a pretty one, cares a lil more on him, his heart will get itch. Or, when there's a pretty girl around him, (when i'm not there) he will approach her, try to make friends with her. And, go check on her. Lk where does the girl always go etc etc. And, he will go there often, hoping to see her there. Then, recently, he confessed to me, saying that, he has an urge to kiss a girl he liked before few years back one day. I asked, why? He said: Just feel like kissing her. then, i asked, you like her? he said: no, i love you. I feel so sad about that. Does he still love me? If he loves me, then why is he acting that way? pls give me some comments.

based on ur wors,which i highlighted in red,its just a fantasy right?
theres nothing wrong to fantasise,unless he really cheated on u,by going to kiss the girl and sleep with her
ask him this : ''Honey,what will u feel if I go kiss ur best friend? I find him hot lar,he got nice looking lips and he seems like a great kisser too'' or try ''Honey,do u think its a good idea if u kiss the girl u like in my presence and i kissed ur best friend in ur presence?Isnt that cool?
Say that and see what he has to say.Look @ his reaction laughing.gif

QUOTE (babylibra @ May 18 2009, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i've been with him for almost 2 years. He's great, very nice to me, giving me sufficient love. but, recently, he doesn't bother to cheer me up when i'm emo, lazy to listen while i'm talking. He has a weakness, he cant really resist the temptation of girls liking him or on pretty girls. Whenever a girl, especially a pretty one, cares a lil more on him, his heart will get itch. Or, when there's a pretty girl around him, (when i'm not there) he will approach her, try to make friends with her. And, go check on her. Lk where does the girl always go etc etc. And, he will go there often, hoping to see her there. Then, recently, he confessed to me, saying that, he has an urge to kiss a girl he liked before few years back one day. I asked, why? He said: Just feel like kissing her. then, i asked, you like her? he said: no, i love you. I feel so sad about that. Does he still love me? If he loves me, then why is he acting that way? pls give me some comments.

Ditch him... !!

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ May 18 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
theres nothing wrong to fantasise,unless he really cheated on u,by going to kiss the girl and sleep with her
ask him this : ''Honey,what will u feel if I go kiss ur best friend? I find him hot lar,he got nice looking lips and he seems like a great kisser too'' or try ''Honey,do u think its a good idea if u kiss the girl u like in my presence and i kissed ur best friend in ur presence?Isnt that cool?

Yeah sud do tat to him.. see how he react n feels bout it thumbup1.gif

I understand some ppl (women or man) sometime will itch.. BUT if he/she really love u and care ur feeling, they wont honest told u such thing.. Ur bf is not respect u.. I guess he very confident to himself tat u very love him even not dare to lost temper about such thing..

If me, i will tell him all my bad feeling (just give him a chance) if he insist felt it not a problem.. then DITCH ba!

Even u can get his body n his love, BUT u might not get his soul and for sure 100% cant get his safety feeling..........

QUOTE (timothyngim @ May 18 2009, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm.... lightbulb.gif Your situation, you should maybe drag him aside (yes, drag) and crybaby.gif to him and ask him why confused1.gif why confused1.gif why are you doing this to me confused1.gif either way, you have to keep him on a short leash, maybe you can try "disciplining" him if he tries to kiss with other girls, maybe you can bash.gif him??? (Example)

In his eyes, i'm a crybaby, he thinks that i only know how to cry instead of facing/solving the problem. so i think he doesn't like me to cry. unsure.gif And, i asked him, why? he said, maybe it's because i liked that girl before. He is the first time goin out with her one on one after having me as his gf.. and then, just meeting one time only, makes him FEELS lk kissing her.
I dunno how to react, whether to angry with him or to scold him? i didn't do all that. I love him too much to even to be angry with him. sad.gif i dunno how. I asked, if you really love me, why are you doin this to me? then he apologized, saying he only love me, no one can replace me etc etc. So, i forgived him, since he didn't cheated on me for real.
But, with this incident, i sensed that he doesn't love me as much as last time already. sad.gif i feel terribly sad now.

QUOTE (Little Donut @ May 18 2009, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he obviously has problems committing to your relationship. that is a selfish attitude! Have u ever asked him how he would have felt if you do the same thing to him?

ditch him before he cheats on you. Can you hear the alarm bell ringing already????

i sensed it, i sensed the warning light is lighted. but, forgive me for my foolness..i'm not willing to accept the fact..i'm stupid, i know.

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ May 18 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi d3vil doll, i like your words. you're humorous, u made me at least smiled for a few seconds. smile.gif yea, i thought of that too. but, he sounds quite serious on the "feels lk kissing her thing." He asked me to stop him..
that day, me n him were supposed on a date out. but, unfortunately, i've an emergency and i gotta rush home. I was driving that day, and the whole journey he was sms'ing SOMEONE, which i think is that girl.
Then, when i settled my stuff, planning to ask him out, he said, he was out with FRIENDS. Then, i asked, who? Then only, he told me the girl's name and they went to library, only two of them. Obviously, he doesn't feel lk telling me if i don't ask.
dry.gif He asked me to not to think too much, not to angry..blaaa. so, ok lo. Then, later at night, he confessed, saying he has an urge to kiss her. WHHHAAAATTTTT!! i trust him, not to think too much, now he's giving me this!!
haiz..disappointed. They only seeing each other for the first time after being with me for 2 years. ONE TIME only, makes him wanna kiss the girl. He told me he liked that girl when that girl is with his best friend last time.
What am i to him now? disposable girlfriend? sad.gif but i love him so much, he apologized, so i forgived him. and then, about that girl..she's a lil too "easy-goin", can simply have an "affair" with ppl. I wonder does my bf told him about my existence.
If yes, then that girl is quite cheap..and, know what? that girl MEREBUT my bf on friends for sale on FACEBOOK, so i keep buying him back as a property of mine, maybe she dunno i'm his gf?
then u know what? She is kind of garang la, she put "he's mine now" to show off. So means what? The girl likes my bf too? I'M SO FRUSTRATED!!! SAVE ME!! I hope they wont get further than this.
i felt so unfair. i'm his gf and she's just some other girl on road.. unsure.gif PLS TEACH ME HOW TO DO, i dont wnat to lose him, i love him. Edited by babylibra

QUOTE (babylibra @ May 18 2009, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi d3vil doll, i like your words. you're humorous, u made me at least smiled for a few seconds. smile.gif yea, i thought of that too. but, he sounds quite serious on the "feels lk kissing her thing." He asked me to stop him..
that day, me n him were supposed on a date out. but, unfortunately, i've an emergency and i gotta rush home. I was driving that day, and the whole journey he was sms'ing SOMEONE, which i think is that girl.
Then, when i settled my stuff, planning to ask him out, he said, he was out with FRIENDS. Then, i asked, who? Then only, he told me the girl's name and they went to library, only two of them. Obviously, he doesn't feel lk telling me if i don't ask.
dry.gif He asked me to not to think too much, not to angry..blaaa. so, ok lo. Then, later at night, he confessed, saying he has an urge to kiss her. WHHHAAAATTTTT!! i trust him, not to think too much, now he's giving me this!!
haiz..disappointed. They only seeing each other for the first time after being with me for 2 years. ONE TIME only, makes him wanna kiss the girl. He told me he liked that girl when that girl is with his best friend last time.
What am i to him now? disposable girlfriend? sad.gif but i love him so much, he apologized, so i forgived him. and then, about that girl..she's a lil too "easy-goin", can simply have an "affair" with ppl. I wonder does my bf told him about my existence.
If yes, then that girl is quite cheap..and, know what? that girl MEREBUT my bf on friends for sale on FACEBOOK, so i keep buying him back as a property of mine, maybe she dunno i'm his gf?
then u know what? She is kind of garang la, she put "he's mine now" to show off. So means what? The girl likes my bf too? I'M SO FRUSTRATED!!! SAVE ME!! I hope they wont get further than this.
i felt so unfair. i'm his gf and she's just some other girl on road.. unsure.gif PLS TEACH ME HOW TO DO, i dont wnat to lose him, i love him.

Can you try punish that girl without ur bf's knowledge???

QUOTE (timothyngim @ May 18 2009, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you try punish that girl without ur bf's knowledge???

LOL!!! smile.gif This suggestion is definitely one of the cutest I have seen heheheh smile.gif

i felt so unfair. i'm his gf and she's just some other girl on road.. unsure.gif PLS TEACH ME HOW TO DO, i dont wnat to lose him, i love him.

your bf very handsome kar??

i think u should end this crazy relationship..it sounds too crazy and a bit funny doh.gif . a guy who cannot resist the temptetion from outside is far to dangerous to be with..now u are young,ditch him~~u are young, and u have time to find a new and a thousand times better bf + u wont feel too hurt cos he has not really done stg that hurt u too much~either way, u win~haha!!

I don't mean to be rude. But after reading the book He's Just Not That Into You, I think your bf is trying to tell you that he is bored with you and want to break up. If that is not what he means then I'm sorry to say that I think he is a jerk. A good bf will always tell his gf that he cannot stop kissing her and not make his gf feel insecure.

You say that on Facebook a girl always merebut your bf. I hope your bf's status on facebook is ... (his name ) is in a relationship with (insert your name here). If that is not his status, then maybe he got something to hide.

obviously ur bf doesnt wanna commit in the relationship with you since he's still seeing that gal. Just ditch him. It may hurt you..but being with him in long term may hurt you more.

QUOTE (dr3amygirl @ May 18 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't mean to be rude. But after reading the book He's Just Not That Into You, I think your bf is trying to tell you that he is bored with you and want to break up. If that is not what he means then I'm sorry to say that I think he is a jerk. A good bf will always tell his gf that he cannot stop kissing her and not make his gf feel insecure.

You say that on Facebook a girl always merebut your bf. I hope your bf's status on facebook is ... (his name ) is in a relationship with (insert your name here). If that is not his status, then maybe he got something to hide.

But now day many guy have put In Relationship also doesn't mean it pure loyalty to his gf.. Many gals won't mind and maybe the guy can said "I always have argument with her, feel unhappy" like acting pity.... Is true, my true experienced.. sad.gif

Great ,@ leat u smile and forgets ur misery for a few seconds smile.gif
Try and speak out those two lines and see what he has to say.This guy clearly needs ''a taste of his own medicine''.
While I know
and totally undertstands the whole feeling of betrayal and how u feel @ the moment deep down inside,well,u dont deserve being the ''official gf'' to some jerks that keep another ''mistress gf'' outside.

Based on all ur post,I make a wild guess that u must either still a late teens or that ur young adults,early 20s at most,but I'm sure u way not older than 22 years old.
Ur bf is indicating that he feel a lil bit bored of being with u and hes dying inside for some lil excitement,that is why he stray looking for b!tches.new girl=new relationship=new excitement

Do keep in mind that he himself too have his own life,his privacy.Well,its his right if he wants to spend time with others or his friend.He need his space or else he will feel suffocated in relationship.He needs time off on his own,just like u do.He need his all boys nite out,just like u need ur all hens nite out.
And one more thing,based on ur words(highlighted in bold red)he clearly indicates that he has kinda of liking/crush/love towards the ''mistress gf''
On ur bf thoughts of kissing her ,is that as per my 1st reply to u,this all is just a fantasy.FANTASY=NO REAL HARM.(Unless of course he really go cheated on u behind ur back)
Another note,the other girl must posses some quality which ur bf longs for,but u dont have that quality.

So,this is time for u to do some self improvements and some serious deep thinking.Improve urself in both ways be it external (ur total outlooks) / internal(personality,esteem)
Tell u what,for such a young age, u have lotsa fish in the huge pond to choose from.Many other guys for u to fish on.Not worth it if u have constantly vying his attention and grab him back @ the time,trying to stop the other ''mistress gf'' from snatching him away from u.If he wanna go,just let him go to then.Based on what u mention,u already give him more than enough chances
U deserve better,someone that knows how to cherish u,love u.
Before u wanna bad mouth the "mistress gf'' do u really knows her well?What if its ur bf that starts to cari pasal 1st?That could be so much possibility,ya know.Not to blame whatever happens in ur relationship solely on the girls shoulder alone.
And the ''he's mine now'' means nothing.Not neccessary she is refering to ur bf,so stop being ridiculuos
And yea,one more thing,u mentioned that the ''mistress gf'' knows ur bf and vice versa when shes is ur bf's best friend gf.And that ur bf likes her too.THAT CLEARLY means that he still likes her long time ago,but due to certain circumstances theyre never together and then ur bf met u and settled for u.But what he feels now is that ur not as good as the ''mistress gf''(which obviously he still harbour his liking for her till today)

No body can tells u what to do.Just follow ur heart.Good luck! smile.gif

2 words honey, DITCH. HIM.

Being in a relationship is a bout trust and respect. Seems to me here that your guy have none.
Trust me, you deserve someone better.

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ May 19 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great ,@ leat u smile and forgets ur misery for a few seconds smile.gif
Try and speak out those two lines and see what he has to say.This guy clearly needs ''a taste of his own medicine''.
While I know
and totally undertstands the whole feeling of betrayal and how u feel @ the moment deep down inside,well,u dont deserve being the ''official gf'' to some jerks that keep another ''mistress gf'' outside.

Based on all ur post,I make a wild guess that u must either still a late teens or that ur young adults,early 20s at most,but I'm sure u way not older than 22 years old.
Ur bf is indicating that he feel a lil bit bored of being with u and hes dying inside for some lil excitement,that is why he stray looking for b!tches.new girl=new relationship=new excitement

Do keep in mind that he himself too have his own life,his privacy.Well,its his right if he wants to spend time with others or his friend.He need his space or else he will feel suffocated in relationship.He needs time off on his own,just like u do.He need his all boys nite out,just like u need ur all hens nite out.
And one more thing,based on ur words(highlighted in bold red)he clearly indicates that he has kinda of liking/crush/love towards the ''mistress gf''
On ur bf thoughts of kissing her ,is that as per my 1st reply to u,this all is just a fantasy.FANTASY=NO REAL HARM.(Unless of course he really go cheated on u behind ur back)
Another note,the other girl must posses some quality which ur bf longs for,but u dont have that quality.

So,this is time for u to do some self improvements and some serious deep thinking.Improve urself in both ways be it external (ur total outlooks) / internal(personality,esteem)
Tell u what,for such a young age, u have lotsa fish in the huge pond to choose from.Many other guys for u to fish on.Not worth it if u have constantly vying his attention and grab him back @ the time,trying to stop the other ''mistress gf'' from snatching him away from u.If he wanna go,just let him go to then.Based on what u mention,u already give him more than enough chances
U deserve better,someone that knows how to cherish u,love u.
Before u wanna bad mouth the "mistress gf'' do u really knows her well?What if its ur bf that starts to cari pasal 1st?That could be so much possibility,ya know.Not to blame whatever happens in ur relationship solely on the girls shoulder alone.
And the ''he's mine now'' means nothing.Not neccessary she is refering to ur bf,so stop being ridiculuos
And yea,one more thing,u mentioned that the ''mistress gf'' knows ur bf and vice versa when shes is ur bf's best friend gf.And that ur bf likes her too.THAT CLEARLY means that he still likes her long time ago,but due to certain circumstances theyre never together and then ur bf met u and settled for u.But what he feels now is that ur not as good as the ''mistress gf''(which obviously he still harbour his liking for her till today)

No body can tells u what to do.Just follow ur heart.Good luck! smile.gif

very true, d3vil doll..you've just pointed the path clearly for me. I feel much much better right now after reading your post. Thanks alot..and, i'm smiling when i type this. And, yup! i'm 20 turning 21 this year. smile.gif you're a real pro. I like your thinkings..you're very matured in thinking. i wish i can think lk you..

As you've mentioned, he might getting bored being with me and searching for new excitements..i've always been trying to be his dream gf, ideal gf, be a 100% perfect gf. I try not to think too much when he's lk he's reluctant to tell the truth, i try giving him the best of me, i try shower him enough care and affection, i try to be what he wanted me to, i try giving him the most freedom i can give, i try not checking on him every now and then. No temper. Always listen to him etc etc. But, it seems that's not only it. I think he needs more? or maybe there're some criterias that i missed out in order to be his ideal gf? and yup, you're right..i think i should make some self improvements to attract more of his attention..and to prevent him get hooked on with some HOT GIRLS out there.

Yup, about the fantasy thing, i understand. and, i'm feeling grateful that he didn't actually cheated on me. i hope fantasy is really=no real harm. What i'm sad n wondering about is what makes him thought of doin an unloyal act to me? Is he really goin to do that? Coz he sounded quite serious when he was telling me that. I'm wondering if i've done something wrong or if there's anything i can't give him..or is it kissing me is not a fun for him anymore? I know i might be worrying too much. But, as a gf of his, i cant help but to start wondering what had happened between us..anything went wrong? We never argued before, in other ppl's eyes, we're the perfect couple, still very loving together after so long. I do hope it's just another fantasy of him. I know it's normal for him to have fantasy over another girl, but he has never been that serious over a "fantasy". i think he's telling the truth bout wanting to kiss her..i think he still have the left-over love/crush on her. He might really go kiss her if nothing is done to improve the relationship btwn me n him. I hope things wont go further now. I'll take your advice and try to mend things back. smile.gif

i'm sorry bout the bad mouth thingy..i was just a lil pissed when i was typing my last post. Now that, i've a more peaceful mind. And, about the merebut-rebut thing on FACEBOOK, it's just a game, doesn't mean anything. Now that i feel i'm childish. rolleyes.gif Thanks for slapping me to awake. Just that, u know, when you're pissed, everything looks so wrong in your eyes..everything looks very unfair to you. I was feeling a lil tak puas hati that time when i see her keep snatching him away from me in that game..as if she really wants to steal him away.. shutup.gif *smiled at myself for being silly* wub.gif i'll try jaga baik-baik on my guy. my head is fully stuffed with all of him...love is really blind.

And, u mentioned that i'm still young, have alot more chances to get a better bf huh? yup, i agree with that. But, i'm loser in love, lk it's my destiny. I know this is not the right way to think of. but, i dunno why, i keep having this thought in mind. Maybe because i'm slower in the healing process after every broken relationship. (This is my 2nd bf, btw.) And, i lost faith n trust on love after a broken relationship. Lesser n lesser faith n trust after one n another failed relationships. I can hardly give in the fullest in a relationship, and, when i give in, i get hurt easier n lead to a more severe depression after it ended and, dare not try it again, coz i cant bear that kind of pain again to exchange with temporary sweetness/happiness. unsure.gif They beat my confidence down badly. So, i will always try my best to not to screw up in a relationship.

Thanks d3vil doll, you've been giving me strength i needed and thanks for all the comments that the others had given me. I really appreaciates them alot..They really helped, makes me feel that i'm not alone in this. Thanks for keeping me accompanied. smile.gif THANKS!! I will try my best to work things out.. Edited by babylibra