Sign in to follow this  
babylibra

HELP!! Where to go for dating??

hello everyone. Me and my dear need suggestions for new dating places. we're bored of goin one u, mid valley, sunway, curve, etc etc (shopping malls) for dating. KL shopping malls are boring for the both of us too. i've no idea where to go anymore. Boring and dull of our frequent dating spots makes him get bored of me extraordinary fast. And, he keep asking me where are we going.. oh noooo..PLS HELP ME!!! -helpless gf-

QUOTE (babylibra @ May 17 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello everyone. Me and my dear need suggestions for new dating places. we're bored of goin one u, mid valley, sunway, curve, etc etc (shopping malls) for dating. KL shopping malls are boring for the both of us too. i've no idea where to go anymore. Boring and dull of our frequent dating spots makes him get bored of me extraordinary fast. And, he keep asking me where are we going.. oh noooo..PLS HELP ME!!! -helpless gf-

go to zoo??bird park??museum??or any other recreational park would be nice..cinema??that is so many things that u both can do..what is his interest??

aww..we went out for movies, ktv quite often too..we get bored of those. He doesn't lk to go amusement park, no ice skating, don't swim. His interest? He doesn't have special interest on anything. I only know what he don't do. hmm..good question. Maybe i should ask him that. If we don't have any interesting places to go, is it mean that we shouldn't go out too often? Coz everytime we go out, we're like we've no where to go. And, i can see boredom in him. I dunno what to do. I'm really afraid that he's going to get bored of me. Recently, he told told me that he has a thought of kissing a girl he liked before few years back, but just a thought. He told me honestly. I don't how to react. Is that mean that he doesn't love me anymore? Why is my love always so fragile.. sad.gif Pls SAVE me! I don't want to lose him.

Bring him for a short vacation to somewhere islandic like Redang or Langkawi or somewhere exotic like Mauritius or Bora Bora Island, French Polynesia

mayb u can consider to attend classes like yoga? o any other classes to fill your free time??

goin to shoppin complex too often is really a borin activities...

go to another state for one day trip mayb??

if u both like animals,y not try doing volunteer works when u both meet up??u can be a volunteer @ SPCA and @ the same time u get to spend time with him.Its good that u get to spent tme together and doing something kind @ same time.its fullfiling

how about sepang gold coast ?? is not that far from KL smile.gif go google ..the beach is cleaner than pd lol

Hmm .. last time my situation are almost similar to yours and I was undergoing a LDR that time. But things gone bad .. and ended up badly.
Anyway, to me .. not necessary have to be in shopping malls. Watching Movies at home or doing something together would be nice ..
As for me, I will sometimes prefer to stay at home and do some household chores and cook together with my Girl. Tiring but yet Fun to spend our precious time together.
Sometimes I will bring her along to join events and participate road shows or expo. smile.gif

QUOTE (HughieRmX @ May 22 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm .. last time my situation are almost similar to yours and I was undergoing a LDR that time. But things gone bad .. and ended up badly.
Anyway, to me .. not necessary have to be in shopping malls. Watching Movies at home or doing something together would be nice ..
As for me, I will sometimes prefer to stay at home and do some household chores and cook together with my Girl. Tiring but yet Fun to spend our precious time together.
Sometimes I will bring her along to join events and participate road shows or expo. smile.gif

Coincidently, my n my bf is goin to have LDR too..and, he's goin there (US) for quite long. I'm quite worried. Do u mind telling me what happened to you n ur gf? So tht i might take it as a reference? Thanks.

QUOTE (babylibra @ May 22 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Coincidently, my n my bf is goin to have LDR too..and, he's goin there (US) for quite long. I'm quite worried. Do u mind telling me what happened to you n ur gf? So tht i might take it as a reference? Thanks.

Hmm .. I'll PM you later on .. smile.gif

QUOTE (suensuen @ May 22 2009, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We like to go genting, enjoy the cold weather there.. smile.gif

One day trip you mean ? laughing.gif

but,frankly, please dont mind~it seem like your bf has no more interest on you anymore..isit wise to be with him,i mean for a long term relationship??u can only compile him to act against his nature..is this call love??

perhap u should just let go~