Sign in to follow this  
winnie@

always feel tired and cant focus

as topic.i always feel tired in the afternoon and cant focus in class,i will dream and dont know where my brain fly..sometimes body feel very tired and dont like to go out..can anybody tell me what is my problem?i ams just 19 this year..

QUOTE (winnie@ @ Apr 15 2009, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
as topic.i always feel tired in the afternoon and cant focus in class,i will dream and dont know where my brain fly..sometimes body feel very tired and dont like to go out..can anybody tell me what is my problem?i ams just 19 this year..

lack of sleep?eat too full/too much for lunch-applicable especially for heavy lunch..ur currently under medication?theres so much possibilities .
and i find that doing exercise helps all this as exercise will produce hormone to make brain seem more alert.if m no wrong the hormone is endorphine..
also take 8 hours sleep per night is sufficint to help u from feeling low energy during day time.again,exercise help u to have much rested and peaceful sleep.
as for lunch eat small portion and stock up more fiber in terms of vege and fruits..that help to keep u feeling full and same time u dont feel ur ''tired+heavy'' after having lunch
and for supplements,i know gingko billoba helps in terms of memory and chicken essence help in concentration
are u having any problem recently?since u dont like going out and u feel tired+cant focus+mind wandering of,this can also be a sign of depression cause by exccessive stress.if ur feeling stressful due to student life,talk with ur school/college counseallor rather than keeping all by urself that can lead to much serious problem.

good luck! smile.gif

i used to feel like that too, my dad say lack of red blood cells and ask mi to take vit b12.. but its a bit heaty..

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Apr 15 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lack of sleep?eat too full/too much for lunch-applicable especially for heavy lunch..ur currently under medication?theres so much possibilities .
and i find that doing exercise helps all this as exercise will produce hormone to make brain seem more alert.if m no wrong the hormone is endorphine..
also take 8 hours sleep per night is sufficint to help u from feeling low energy during day time.again,exercise help u to have much rested and peaceful sleep.
as for lunch eat small portion and stock up more fiber in terms of vege and fruits..that help to keep u feeling full and same time u dont feel ur ''tired+heavy'' after having lunch
and for supplements,i know gingko billoba helps in terms of memory and chicken essence help in concentration
are u having any problem recently?since u dont like going out and u feel tired+cant focus+mind wandering of,this can also be a sign of depression cause by exccessive stress.if ur feeling stressful due to student life,talk with ur school/college counseallor rather than keeping all by urself that can lead to much serious problem.

good luck! smile.gif

hi,thanks for ur long reply,

i have enough slp most of the time,but normally i slp late and wake up late,i dont think is related to lunch coz i always feel the same even if i have light lunch..nop i am not under any medication

ya i seldom exercise..mayb this is one of the problem..i always eat fruits as my dad will always buy alot of them in pasar malam..sometimes eat 2 mangos at once..haha

ya will feel stress when having exam,but not other time...nop i am not those depression type,i am quite outgoing and always talk to others..

so what is my prob?

QUOTE (kaka @ Apr 15 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i used to feel like that too, my dad say lack of red blood cells and ask mi to take vit b12.. but its a bit heaty..

erm..is it effective?i am afraid of heaty things,sked to cause pimple..

QUOTE (winnie@ @ Apr 15 2009, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi,thanks for ur long reply,

i have enough slp most of the time,but normally i slp late and wake up late,i dont think is related to lunch coz i always feel the same even if i have light lunch..nop i am not under any medication

ya i seldom exercise..mayb this is one of the problem..i always eat fruits as my dad will always buy alot of them in pasar malam..sometimes eat 2 mangos at once..haha

ya will feel stress when having exam,but not other time...nop i am not those depression type,i am quite outgoing and always talk to others..

so what is my prob?

erm..is it effective?i am afraid of heaty things,sked to cause pimple..

try exercising first..u will feel energetic.plus its free XD u will benefit from exercise:better mood,better health,better body figure,better skin as u sweat out the toxin in ur body XD

and i find that u sleep @ fix time helps ur body since ur body will get used to the routine.and u will appear fresher too.oh yea drinking lotsa water helps too,as u supply ur brain with oxigen from water.with more oxygen ur brain will be more alert smile.gif

sorry,i dont know ur actual problem,since m not a medical doctor .

Hi winnie, i just happened to read a piece of article somewhere that i would like to share with u.
In the article i read, it said that if your body is too acidic, u tend to feel tired easily and get sleepy after meal.
U may think you have enough sleep most of the time, but sleeping late and sleeping early did a different for the next day.
Of course sleeping early will give u a more energetic day.
I experienced what u going through now.
Maybe you can consider sleeping early.
Take vege-fruit juice everyday, eg: carrots, beet root, lemon, tomatoes, apple etc etc.
I think this really help a lot. At least i feel the difference.
Then go for exercise, definitely you'll feel refresh.

Too much of sleep can also make you feel weak and tired. I find that taking showers when I'm feeling tired helps so if you're at home, you might like to jump in for a quick shower and you will come out more refreshed and energetic. Like others have said, exercising is of course the best thing to do. Going out for a walk and getting some fresh air will help too.

Me too.. lack of blood cells. Needed to take special vitamins.

Sometime when i just stand up, after 1 minute sitting down, everything is dizzy and almost black.

I started taking vitamins and now its much better. Im not so tired and never dizzy anymore.

For a start and an easy way out would be by taking Pharmaton. But you must drink a lot of water with it coz it contains ginseng extracts, may cause heatiness if u dont have sufficient water intake. It really boosts energy. I took it when I was in Uni some years ago and it helped me a lot.

since u said u cant focus to yr study especially during evening i may suggest u take DCL e-brain.
this is homeopathy for IQ max n growth

benefits :
- minds stimulation
- upgrade memory ability
- develop creativity ability
- calmness
- to overcome stress problem

QUOTE (winnie@ @ Apr 15 2009, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Get yourself checked and try and do some workout every morning especially some cardio as it will initially take some time for your body to get adjusted but one you are adjusted you will be fresh the whole day. And don't take a heavy breakfast or lunch, as it can also be one of the reason for your problem. Also get some multi vitamine prescribed from your physician.

EDITTED: WEBSITE REMOVED Edited by d3vil doll

Try BioGingko 27/7 - improve blood circulation and improve memory...

I personnally consume it and it really works up well.

Highly recommended for students and also adults who tend to feel tired at the afternoon.

Cheers!

QUOTE (21mahsuri4 @ May 6 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Try BioGingko 27/7 - improve blood circulation and improve memory...

I personnally consume it and it really works up well.

Highly recommended for students and also adults who tend to feel tired at the afternoon.

Cheers!

and also the one i consume is listed in physician desk reference, all doctor's reference book.

It's recognized by US doctors...

Cheers

Hi Winnie,

What u need is just a wholesome nutrition meal. That simple.

EDITTED: EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED Edited by d3vil doll

Hi Winnie, as per your case, its very likely that ur lack of nutrients in your body. Once a person has not get enough nutrients, he/she tends to get tired or sleepy easily, some may even lead to improper sleep. And most important , do remember breakfast is your key meal everyday. so DO NO skip breakfast. I would highly recommended you to take a complete breakfast meal every morning. PM me for more details if ur interested. thanks =)

Take Examo...its a homeopathy ingredient to make u more sharp, concentrate, alert, always so semangat wana study...i can tell sooo big different when i consume this and when not...give a try...its very well known esp for student

Take Memo Plus Gold....its 100% hebal. Regular consumption of an optimum quantity of Bacosides A & B, the active ingredients in MEMO PLUS GOLD also improves short-term and long-term memory by increasing protein kinase activity and new protein synthesis specifically in brain cells connected with memory in the hippocampus area.

It is much more potent and has better mode of action then extracts of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Gingko biloba, Ginseng and Centelle asiatica (Gotu kola).

Do you always feel tired at the same time every day, for about the same number of hours? Example - do you feel tired between 2 - 4pm then after that your body will "wake up" on its own? If yes, then it could be your natural biorhythm. Some people believe that the metabolism rate of each person varies throughout the day. This makes your body more active at certain times of the day and more lethargic during certain hours. So once you understand your body 's biorhythm, then you can plan your meals and activites accordingly.

However, if you feel lethargic most of the day, then it could be any of these:
lack of blood
too much sleep (yes, too much sleep is not good!)
wrong sleeping pattern - you mentioned that you sleep late and wake up late? Try sleeping by 11pm and waking up at 8am.
so called "jet lag" - if you sleep-in during weekends but have to wake up early during weekdays for classes, your body can get confused. Try waking up at the same time every day.

may be you can try mherbs Nutri pearl is go for ladies only consume after period 7 days then you can fee the difference !!! can get it from Gaurdian at Rm 39.90

hey i used to have same problems as u did. u might not know which part of your body that went wrong which is causing u this.
then a friend of mine recommended me to consume pure ginseng powder (mixing with water) and it works like wonder!
as u know, ginseng is a traditional herb which was even consumed by emperors of china. u can google benefits of ginseng and u will find that its very beneficial for our entire body from top to toe.
u might think it's expensive but i tell u, NO! not expensive at all.

u can PM me anytime if u are interested to know more wink.gif

I noticed something you said earlier:

Research news from the website "Live Science" 2 weeks ago mentioned a Japanese research on human body emitting very faint light under 100% dark room. They found out that our body emits very faint aura of light under very dark conditions, and the amount of light being emitted corresponds to the time of the day. Those guinie pigs in the dark room are being confined for a random number of hours, so they don't know what's the time outside.

Their body emits the least amount of light between 9 pm to some where 5 am. (Yup, they are kept awake)
They suspect that the body have some function that is attuned to the biological clock.

Another research also shows that we rest best and our body repairs the cells best between 11 pm to 3 pm. Every 1 hour of sleep missed between these times means that you need at least 24 hours of cumulative rest to recover those times lost.
Their research involves two batches of ppl, both group to read a simple article before they go to sleep. The ones that fell asleep before 11 pm can recall more of the article contents by a margin of 25 % compared to the ones that went to sleep later, not to mention they are more alert in spotting things that the other group.

Sleep is way too important for best performance the next day.

Also, if you can afford, take a 10 minutes nap everyday right after lunch. They have the same effect as in the test above. Edited by chew065