Sign in to follow this  
dancingqueen

What car suitable for Malaysian Babes?

As a Malaysian Babes, what car do you think suitable for you?

I have search for Mini Cooper, and I found some information here:

Mini Cooper

After read, I feel Mini seems like a good car to drive, anyone experience with it?

I see some hot car girls and pretty car girls article in this website also... kinda feel sexy girls should drive Mini in Malaysia!

Anyone got any idea about car? :rolleyes:

I've sat in my friends Mini Cooper before, that's about it. Not my cup of tea, but isn't a bad ride. Decent fuel economy, funky styling, roomy with lots of head room (for a small car). My main gripe would be that the naturally aspirated version is a bit underpowered (only 85kw/120hp).

At the end of the day it really depends on what you're looking for in a car, what are your main perogatives? Comfort? Fuel efficiency? Fun factor? Safety? For me, I'll always be a performance car enthusiast...so I'll probably always have a sporty type of car. :)

mini cooper? you got to have quite a deep pocket to be able to own one of that. tongue.gif

i think the most affordable option at the moment is either viva or myvi. most girls want to drive an auto, and power steering is a must as well. i think the price differences between the two is not that substantial, so if you have the extra money might as well go with myvi.

at the moment i am looking to buy a car for my wife. she likes the myvi very much, and i have to say that i like it too. well...i guess everyone likes is it as well coz you can see so many myvi on the road.

myvi is too soft and light weight,not a smart choice indeed..volkswagen beetle also not bad..it looks young,sporty,fresh,colorful,oh my i love this car~~~mini cooper,many old ppl in east malaysia are driving this car~~hehe~

QUOTE (parrotsim @ Apr 15 2009, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
myvi is too soft and light weight,not a smart choice indeed..volkswagen beetle also not bad..it looks young,sporty,fresh,colorful,oh my i love this car~~~mini cooper,many old ppl in east malaysia are driving this car~~hehe~

yupp...i think volkswagen beetle is also a nice choice for female drivers out there. the only problem is...whether you have enough money to own one or not. coz if i'm not mistaken it is more expensive than hondo city or heck maybe even honda civic! sadly to most of us here, the choices are limited to the likes of viva or myvi. but hey if you have the money then no one is going to stop you from splashing the cash rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (murdoc82 @ Apr 14 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mini cooper? you got to have quite a deep pocket to be able to own one of that. tongue.gif

i think the most affordable option at the moment is either viva or myvi. most girls want to drive an auto, and power steering is a must as well. i think the price differences between the two is not that substantial, so if you have the extra money might as well go with myvi.

at the moment i am looking to buy a car for my wife. she likes the myvi very much, and i have to say that i like it too. well...i guess everyone likes is it as well coz you can see so many myvi on the road.

Um, I dun fully agree with you. You can see many myvi on thhe road now bcos myvi came out realy early compared to Viva. Also bcos Viva had some problems with the air-conditioning so they had to delay release and even recalled some.

Power steering: I dunno about Myvi and Viva, but traditionally Perodua cars such as kancil, kenari and kelisa are not allowed to have power steering due to the size of the car. Small cars normally canot have power steering due to stability issues (so far thats my knowledge)

Most girls want to drive an auto: Um, this one I disagree the most!!! I've known lady drivers who prefer to drive manual, and they drive as good as any man driver. I've also met men who refuse to drive manual, and some of them behave like sissies. Personally, for me, I prefer to drive auto, since I grew up in manual cars (my parents are anti-auto for some reason)

Oh yes, in terms of fuel consumption, it seems Myvi doesn't save much on fuel compared to Viva.

i think fairlady is sexy
honda jazz is nice- but the new design sux

QUOTE (timothyngim @ Apr 18 2009, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um, I dun fully agree with you. You can see many myvi on thhe road now bcos myvi came out realy early compared to Viva. Also bcos Viva had some problems with the air-conditioning so they had to delay release and even recalled some.

Power steering: I dunno about Myvi and Viva, but traditionally Perodua cars such as kancil, kenari and kelisa are not allowed to have power steering due to the size of the car. Small cars normally canot have power steering due to stability issues (so far thats my knowledge)

Most girls want to drive an auto: Um, this one I disagree the most!!! I've known lady drivers who prefer to drive manual, and they drive as good as any man driver. I've also met men who refuse to drive manual, and some of them behave like sissies. Personally, for me, I prefer to drive auto, since I grew up in manual cars (my parents are anti-auto for some reason)

Oh yes, in terms of fuel consumption, it seems Myvi doesn't save much on fuel compared to Viva.

I'm a girl
and I drive manual
and loving it!
but it hurts my leg during traffic jam

QUOTE (CiiMouMou @ Apr 18 2009, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm a girl
and I drive manual
and loving it!
but it hurts my leg during traffic jam

I hate manual bcos different car, different clutch settings (agree??) So if own car maybe I wont mind manual, but if rental car prefer auto.

hmm...regarding the power steering, I have never heard that small cars are not allowed to have power steering coz of stability issues. but do share if anyone here can confirm this. in my opinion it is more towards the selling price of the car itself. the steering wheel of small cars like kancil, kelisa, and viva is still manageable by the driver without power steering assistance. so some manufacturers are giving consumers the choice for opting a car with or without the power steering. of coz the one without the power steering option is cheaper than the other. this will make the car more affordable and increase their selling volumes.

i hope i am not offending any female driver out there when i mentioned in my previous post that most female drivers want to drive an auto. of coz there are female drivers out there who loves manual as well. and the same goes with men, some loves auto, some loves manual. what i said is just my personal opinion based on female drivers among frens and families whom most of them prefer auto than manual, especially in congested traffic such in KL. in fact if your driving involves a lot of traffic jams, i think auto is better choice than manual. less wear and tear to the car (clutch) as well as less wear and tear to your body (knee) tongue.gif