Sign in to follow this  
kazebert

What is the thing NOT to missed out while packing..

I'm not saying those common things like toothbrush / shampoo ...

When i go for my travel, Sleeping bag is always my no.1 ! :D

I had experience before where all the shops were closed... middle of nowhere.. my bf and i just took out our sleeping bag and sleep on the road side !

>.<

COSMETICS :lol:

in whatever situation looking good is a must :)

I would say underwears!

at once , one of my travel mate actually brought disposable underwear for the whole trip !

and he wears it 2 sides !!!

Towel and skincare and innerwear!

Why towel? I guess it pretty much can be use for alot of things. Hehe

And I do think sleeping bag is quite important too. At least there is a place to crash :D

I try to travel as light as possible so I can have space for more stuff in my backpack to bring home.
Instead of bring a regular towel, i use a mircrofibre towel i bought from corezone, a camping equipment shop in PJ ss2. It's small (rolls up to the size of your fist) but good enough to wipe your whole body dry. I have a few quick dry t shirts that I can wash, wring dry and wear straight (the body heat will dry it). This way i don't have to bring too many clothes. Northface sells these for about RM80.
And of course a body belt to stash my passport and cash. I got mine from Lafuma in bangsar. Others - wet wipes, toilet roll, tiger balm, calculator (when travelling to non english speaking countries and you need to bargain), a photocopy of your documents (and if you can scan and email it to yourself).

i'd have to say Ringgit tongue.gif although not widely in many countries around the world, i always bring about RM300 spare just in case.

and my debit visa card biggrin.gif it's saved my life a few times in foreign countries. cos it's not always advisable to bring too much cash around.

a dress biggrin.gif cos you never know if you'd want to go to someplace nice.

and lip balm! i've forgotten that a few times while traveling and i had to buy an overpriced one in japan because my lips were chapped in the cold weather.

mobile phone though i know most people prefer to leave theirs at home. but most of our networks cover global roaming and you never know when emergencies might pop up. it came in handy too in cambodia when i had to text my tuk tuk driver to come pick me up tongue.gif