Sign in to follow this  
Conny

is he married man??pls help

girls, anyone of you know if there any way to check if the guy is married?

its actually happen to my bestie, recently she dating with one guy, A. A treats her very good and done a lot of romantic things for her , pak tor everynite. A, told my bestie that his age is 33, but until recently my bestie check on his wallet and found out that A has being lying to her about his age, he is actually 40 this year, which means the guy older than her 15 years And worst, she found a picture of small girl inside the guy's wallet.

okie, the point is- why this guy want to lie his age to her?

- who is the small girl pic?

- If the guy is married, how come he can bring the girl out everywhere and introduce my bestie as his girlfren to all

his frens with no afraid being known by his wife?

Now my bestie felt very sad lor, cheated, so she need help how to check if the guys is married.

So girl /guy what do you all think? is there any way to check

Well, the best option is to go and ask him right at his face...

If he scold her for taking a look at his wallet ... then u have to come out with the reason fast for counter attack...LoL.

Maybe he is divorced.. maybe he has problems with his relationship... thats how affair started...

Older guys are proud to show off to his friends that he has a young hot gf.. ( no offence to your friend )

some men are just plain jerk...

Or he has a reason behind all this....

So , Ask him right at his face!

And get ready to listen what u don't want to listen. but at least u get the truth.

*hug* good luck !

ya agrees with kazebert. as him straight at his face. you never know the outcome. who knows he might have a daughter when he was young and he's already divorced? ask him and demand only the truth. no point pretending to check. ask before its too late.

maybe he's divorced with one kid with him? or he's just afraid ur bestie would reject him when finding out the truth but truth be told tho hahaha

its actually happen to my bestie, recently she dating with one guy, A. A treats her very good and done a lot of romantic things for her , pak tor everynite. A, told my bestie that his age is 33, but until recently my bestie check on his wallet and found out that A has being lying to her about his age, he is actually 40 this year, which means the guy older than her 15 years And worst, she found a picture of small girl inside the guy's wallet.

- If the guy is married, how come he can bring the girl out everywhere and introduce my bestie as his girlfren to all

Now my bestie felt very sad lor, cheated, so she need help how to check if the guys is married.

no harm asking,

- why wanna hide his actual age

- the small gal pic inside the wallet, is that his daughter ?

as to answer ur question:

1)the little girl can be either his daughter but hes a divorced man

2)hes divorced or the wife already died

oh yes. i do agree with you devil doll as there can be many different situations to this story. However the thing is, he lied about his age.

canny, i think your friend should confront him and ask him to explain everything. there is no need to guess anymore. I was once in ur bestie's shoes and had a bad experience too. My bf was also a married man and later he did admit that he kept me only to satisfy his sexual urge :(

good luck

I agree with everyone ... ask him face to face... If he is not hiding anything or honest, then he shouldn't lie to ur friend about his age at the 1st place.....

First, I'll slam my friend's head to the wall while saying, "Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP!!". Then, I'll ask, "What are you waiting for?? Ask him dammit!"

Ok, that's a lil harsh! Haha. Just ask. After all, he is THE boyfriend. Or is your friend afraid to ask because he might leave her? If so, then leave. He's not worth it.

i agreed with everyone. there's many reason and possibility. He might divorced with a daughter ....

i have a fren (married guy), he's having affair and all his frens know abt tis. He bring the girl out for fren's gathering and introduce his 'gf' to us.

but .. .. ... i dunno why he wanna lie his actual age to her. He might scare ur gf will leave her after ur gf found out his exact age coz he's too old ... .. jus my 2 cent opinion :)

but my fren told me that the guy sometimes kept talking ab

out his ex gf, like show her where 's his ex gf office located..

so is there any way to check? like national registration department??

but my fren told me that the guy sometimes kept talking ab

out his ex gf, like show her where 's his ex gf office located..

to make things easy&clear the sky of doubt: then ask ur fren or better yet accompany her and check with the ex gf since u know the ex gf whereabouts.ask her upfront on her relationship with this guy.only the ex gf knows.bear in mind the ex gf might be the mum of his daughter(the little girl) or worse still she is actually his wife!

no honey.tsk tsk

m afraid thats not possible lar,to check like that unless u have conncetion with the NRD.the officers wont tell u upfront @ the counter eh..that is like selling someone privacy +.+

First, I'll slam my friend's head to the wall while saying, "Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP!!". Then, I'll ask, "What are you waiting for?? Ask him dammit!"

Ok, that's a lil harsh! Haha. Just ask. After all, he is THE boyfriend. Or is your friend afraid to ask because he might leave her? If so, then leave. He's not worth it.

dun lar so violent, at least keep ur friend in perfect + leng lui condition so the guy only dare to spill out the truth mah. hahahha

QUOTE (Conny @ Apr 8 2009, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ask your friend to "sao pei" la.... dare to date so elderly person, not dare to ask ?? this is not small kid puppy love, not dare to ask this la.. not convenient to tell that....

if he can lied to her about his age/background surely he got more skeletons hiding in the closet, ask your friend to becareful !