Sign in to follow this  
d3vil doll

brEakFasT

@ this time,im thinking of food,what to eat for breakfast

today,i wil be going for breakfast @ KFC :P

what bout babes here?prefer McDonalds or KFC?and what do u usually order from the menu?

if,others,please specify.

mcmuffin-main_Full.jpg

mcpancake.JPG

102.jpg

kfc-breakfast-malaysia.jpg

Dsc01898.jpg

m_bf_poster.jpg

Ah, wait you bcome fat ah, d3vil doll :clown:

LOL..hahaha..maybe thats possible.

but what can beats 200/day situps and 30 minutes a day on the threadmill to burn the calories?

I only have a nice warm glass of thick oatmilk in the morning as my breakfast together with my supplements + probiotic. But during the weekends I would have KFC's AM Riser for breakfast, after my usual oatmilk + supplements :) Or sometimes just a tall glass of yoghurt drink + VSoy to fill me up. :)

I only have a nice warm glass of thick oatmilk in the morning as my breakfast together with my supplements + probiotic. But during the weekends I would have KFC's AM Riser for breakfast, after my usual oatmilk + supplements :) Or sometimes just a tall glass of yoghurt drink + VSoy to fill me up. :)

Hey, u also eat probiotic? me too. But u eat for treatment or as supplement? which brand u eat?

LOL..hahaha..maybe thats possible.

but what can beats 200/day situps and 30 minutes a day on the threadmill to burn the calories?

:jawdrop2:

:jawdrop2:

is ur jaw alright?need me to fix using elephant glue?anyway,back to the topic,what do u eat for breakfast?

Hey, u also eat probiotic? me too. But u eat for treatment or as supplement? which brand u eat?

Yup, I have been taking probiotics as a supplement for as long as I can remember :) For probiotics, am taking a product called IFlora for Women by Sedona Labs. Not available in Malaysia..my mum gets them for me from USA. :) They're costly but very, very good.

I am also taking prebiotics in the form of oligosaccharides.. :) Brand: Biogreen, can be bought in all BMS Organics store nationwide :)

Yup, I have been taking probiotics as a supplement for as long as I can remember :) For probiotics, am taking a product called IFlora for Women by Sedona Labs. Not available in Malaysia..my mum gets them for me from USA. :) They're costly but very, very good.

I am also taking prebiotics in the form of oligosaccharides.. :) Brand: Biogreen, can be bought in all BMS Organics store nationwide :)

Do you have any link for the pro & prebiotic?

Usually I had a glass of homemade fruit juice (apple, carrot and tomato) for breakfast and then followed by wholemeal bread or whatever I can lay my hands on (biscuits, buns etc)

I love the McD's Egg & Sausage mcmuffin but I usually can't get up early enough to get out from my house and grab one :lol:

I nowdays going back to eat plain oats daily for breakfast,lunch and dinner. I know I eat like a rabbit though smile.gif
Going to do that for @ least 1 week

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Jun 29 2009, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I nowdays going back to eat plain oats daily for breakfast,lunch and dinner. I know I eat like a rabbit though smile.gif
Going to do that for @ least 1 week

Oh, I've done this before..when I was living in London some years ago, I went on a "Weetabix diet". It was really gruelling coz all I could eat (according to the diet plan) was Weetabix + low-fat/skimmed milk. But I indulged nway, took Weetabix for breakfast, lunch and dinner with Marks & Spencer's organic full cream milk...I lasted a whole week on that diet, felt rejuvenated and light! Didnt lose much weight but did lose some inches around my waist and thighs. Of course I exercised as well, hence that week alone really helped tone my body.

Broke the diet after a week by slowly incorporating solids..started off with some chicken broth, fruit and vege juices and then slowly progressed into eating normal foods again smile.gif

Weetabix is super delicious..I think in Malaysia it's called Weet-bix. Take it with V-Soy milk...man, heavenly!!! wink.gif

QUOTE (Teff @ Jul 2 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, I've done this before..when I was living in London some years ago, I went on a "Weetabix diet". It was really gruelling coz all I could eat (according to the diet plan) was Weetabix + low-fat/skimmed milk. But I indulged nway, took Weetabix for breakfast, lunch and dinner with Marks & Spencer's organic full cream milk...I lasted a whole week on that diet, felt rejuvenated and light! Didnt lose much weight but did lose some inches around my waist and thighs. Of course I exercised as well, hence that week alone really helped tone my body.

Broke the diet after a week by slowly incorporating solids..started off with some chicken broth, fruit and vege juices and then slowly progressed into eating normal foods again smile.gif

Weetabix is super delicious..I think in Malaysia it's called Weet-bix. Take it with V-Soy milk...man, heavenly!!! wink.gif

I take the oats thingy for fiber consumption and also part of my detox programme tongue.gif
Yup,after completing the diet I feel really light,minus the heavy feeling after lunch which is a bonus point for me.
I have done that diet before,last time for about 1 month.And I can lose up to 5 kg laughing.gif
But sadly most of the people I know wanted to lose weight but they not willing to eat olain oats like me,they say its torturous because eating like a rabbit laughing.gif
And I have tried eating nothing but cabbage soup for 1 week too.The soup contain no salt no sugar,NOTHING at all,basically just cabbage smile.gif

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Jul 2 2009, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I take the oats thingy for fiber consumption and also part of my detox programme tongue.gif
Yup,after completing the diet I feel really light,minus the heavy feeling after lunch which is a bonus point for me.
I have done that diet before,last time for about 1 month.And I can lose up to 5 kg laughing.gif
But sadly most of the people I know wanted to lose weight but they not willing to eat olain oats like me,they say its torturous because eating like a rabbit laughing.gif
And I have tried eating nothing but cabbage soup for 1 week too.The soup contain no salt no sugar,NOTHING at all,basically just cabbage smile.gif

Oh yes, I have done the cabbage soup diet too...I couldnt stand it..hated it to boot. I did the cabbage soup diet for a whole month. All it gave me was gas and I felt super weak. I've been on the Atkins diet, the Zone diet, you name it, I've tried it smile.gif All in the name of health, but when I come to think of it, those are all POINTLESS and extreme, unless one can assure to stick to that for the rest of one's life.

Nowadays I just stick to healthy eating habits, doing cardio at the gym and yoga 4 times a week as well as water/juice fasting 3-4 days a week or 3-4 times a month depending on where I am...and Im good to go! wink.gif

But I do believe in eating right for one's blood type as advocated by Dr. Peter J D'adamo. You should check it out if you havent already smile.gif It is, in my opinion, one of the best practices in this era wink.gif

QUOTE (Teff @ Jul 2 2009, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yes, I have done the cabbage soup diet too...I couldnt stand it..hated it to boot. I did the cabbage soup diet for a whole month. All it gave me was gas and I felt super weak. I've been on the Atkins diet, the Zone diet, you name it, I've tried it smile.gif All in the name of health, but when I come to think of it, those are all POINTLESS and extreme, unless one can assure to stick to that for the rest of one's life.

Nowadays I just stick to healthy eating habits, doing cardio at the gym and yoga 4 times a week as well as water/juice fasting 3-4 days a week or 3-4 times a month depending on where I am...and Im good to go! wink.gif

But I do believe in eating right for one's blood type as advocated by Dr. Peter J D'adamo. You should check it out if you havent already smile.gif It is, in my opinion, one of the best practices in this era wink.gif

I have heard of the DR Peter diet's plan but I never try it before smile.gif And yup,I know theres a handful of Hollywood celebs follow his diet plan religiously and well,some of them celebs look great smile.gif
I have tried all protein diet which me end up eating raw chilled salmon slices daily laughing.gif
The most extreme diet I have tried would be drinking water for breakfast ,lunch and dinner for the whole month.And I exercise like the Duracell Bunny in the gym

So I have heard of practice of drinking acidic drinks in the morning like a piece of lemon in plain water.But then again,I was thinking did anyone substitute lemon with lime?Since lime itself also in about the same pH range as lemon,being acidic in nature.

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Jul 3 2009, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I have heard of practice of drinking acidic drinks in the morning like a piece of lemon in plain water.But then again,I was thinking did anyone substitute lemon with lime?Since lime itself also in about the same pH range as lemon,being acidic in nature.

I have been practising drinking lemon/lime with very warm water every morning upon rising for 12 years now (and counting!). The common misconception is that since lemon/lime is acidic, hence it would cause severe stomach upset, but in actuality, lemons and limes have an alkalizing effect on the body.

It is very, very good for health; ie toxin elimination, weight control, preserving youth/longevity etc. You will find that your hair, skin and nails improve tremendously, bowel habits improving and for one who has genetic sinusitis (like me), you will see a myriad of improvements..you wont get flu as often. And many other great effects once you turn this into a habit. I, for one, cant live without my daily lemon cocktail. My mum has been practising this too for YEARS now and man, does she look super young! I aspire to be/look like her when I get to her age! wink.gif

The benefits of lemon and lime are somewhat similar, hence you can always substitute one with the other, depending on your taste buds. As for me, I prefer lemons because the fruit is obviously bigger hence more juice smile.gif I squeeze a whole lemon and mix it with 500ml of warm water daily. Used to do it twice daily (morning and night) but now I only do it once a day, in the morning.

Try it, you will not be disappointed! smile.gif

QUOTE (Teff @ Jul 3 2009, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been practising drinking lemon/lime with very warm water every morning upon rising for 12 years now (and counting!). The common misconception is that since lemon/lime is acidic, hence it would cause severe stomach upset, but in actuality, lemons and limes have an alkalizing effect on the body.

It is very, very good for health; ie toxin elimination, weight control, preserving youth/longevity etc. You will find that your hair, skin and nails improve tremendously, bowel habits improving and for one who has genetic sinusitis (like me), you will see a myriad of improvements..you wont get flu as often. And many other great effects once you turn this into a habit. I, for one, cant live without my daily lemon cocktail. My mum has been practising this too for YEARS now and man, does she look super young! I aspire to be/look like her when I get to her age! wink.gif

The benefits of lemon and lime are somewhat similar, hence you can always substitute one with the other, depending on your taste buds. As for me, I prefer lemons because the fruit is obviously bigger hence more juice smile.gif I squeeze a whole lemon and mix it with 500ml of warm water daily. Used to do it twice daily (morning and night) but now I only do it once a day, in the morning.

Try it, you will not be disappointed! smile.gif

I see.I read from some where that the sqeezed juice -water mixture must be taken on empty stomach right?

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Jul 3 2009, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see.I read from some where that the sqeezed juice -water mixture must be taken on empty stomach right?

Yes, preferably upon rising. It will break your body's "fasting period" during your sleep as well as kickstart your digestive system for the day.

QUOTE (Teff @ Jul 3 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, preferably upon rising. It will break your body's "fasting period" during your sleep as well as kickstart your digestive system for the day.

I see.Another thing,lets say I'm taking bird nest the night before I sleep.Can I still take the lime/lemon juice the next morning?
I have heard some stories saying that the acid in lemon/lime will tend to ''wash away'' (oxidise) the goodness of bird nest.How true is that?

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Jul 4 2009, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see.Another thing,lets say I'm taking bird nest the night before I sleep.Can I still take the lime/lemon juice the next morning?
I have heard some stories saying that the acid in lemon/lime will tend to ''wash away'' (oxidise) the goodness of bird nest.How true is that?

Like I have previously mentioned, it's a common misconception that lime/lemon are acidic to the body. They are indeed acidic fruits due to them being citrus in nature. However, they have an alkalizing effect on the body, ie when they enter into the system, it "alkalizes" it, hence balancing our body's PH level. And as we are all well aware, an acidic body is the path to health deterioration. There are a lot of books and journals on this topic, should you wish to read on smile.gif Oh, ya..if I am not wrong, Dr. Peter J. D'adamo mentions this quite a number of times in his book...and if you were to read thru his book, you would not miss it.

On another note, even if you were to consume anything acidic the morning after you have had bird's nest, I doubt it would "wash away" the goodness of the bird's nest or anything else for that matter, as bird's nest is a natural and wholesome food. The body should be able to absorb it within less than an hour. There is practically nothing for any acid to "wash away" come next morning.

There's nothing to worry about darl. smile.gif Cheers to good health!! I am soo thrilled that there are many health takers these days!! Edited by Teff

QUOTE (Teff @ Jul 4 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like I have previously mentioned, it's a common misconception that lime/lemon are acidic to the body. They are indeed acidic fruits due to them being citrus in nature. However, they have an alkalizing effect on the body, ie when they enter into the system, it "alkalizes" it, hence balancing our body's PH level. And as we are all well aware, an acidic body is the path to health deterioration. There are a lot of books and journals on this topic, should you wish to read on smile.gif Oh, ya..if I am not wrong, Dr. Peter J. D'adamo mentions this quite a number of times in his book...and if you are familiar with his work, you wouldn't have missed it.

On another note, even if you were to consume anything acidic the morning after you have had bird's nest, I doubt it would "wash away" the goodness of the bird's nest or anything else for that matter, as bird's nest is a natural and wholesome food. The body should be able to absorb it within less than an hour. There is practically nothing for any acid to "wash away" come next morning.

There's nothing to worry about darl. smile.gif Cheers to good health!! I am soo thrilled that there are many health takers these days!!

Thanks smile.gif
I feel relieved abit after hearing this.Just so worried that after I splurge a few grands on the bird nest,its all just go wasted crybaby.gif
Because apart from bird nest I do take pearl powder,chinese herbs and God knows what else for health and also as my beauty food.
The reason I broght this up is because I have one Chinese physician advising me to refrain taking sour food in nature after taking chinese herbs as he said those acid in sour food will ''wash away'' the nutrient in herbs bored.gif .
Hence theres where all the confusion starts.

Yup,I have studied before that citrus fruits like lime/lemon actually have alkaline effects on body rather than acidic,in my biology class.