Sign in to follow this  
=Be@uty Queen=

21th Century slimming product

which part of your body you wish to slim down ,my friend use to take long tim ago don't work at all , so cause they are not the pionner for slimmng product !!!!

can someone tell me~who got use 21th Century slimming product before?does it work?

All i can tell you is that i tried, had bad experience and will never used again.

NH X-Tummy??? is a pills ar? that product will make me "Visit Toilet" everyday de ma?? i scare sakit perut de oh ^_^

yes is a capsule ,you can go to thier web www.nhdetoxlim.com and check it out ,the good of the product is won meke us visit Toilet very offen will let you go 1-2 time or like normal only and will increase our matebolisim rate and block carbo and and fat from our daily food intake,wort to try.50 capsules only at Rm 59.90

Edited by xlim88

I tried the Tummy fat burner before uselss dont waste money wor...
And tried also the slimming tea aka lausai tea. kenot thin as well.. cause stomach discomfort... sad.gif
NH detoxlim does not work for me either sad.gif

LOLX...slimming tea sure is lausai de lo...haha...but i feel tat fat burner quite ok for me wor...somemore cheap sia...hehe...NH detoxlim also no effect ar?? Maybe i'll try it after my fat burner powder finish...then see got any good result anot... laughing.gif

QUOTE (=Be@uty Queen= @ Apr 14 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOLX...slimming tea sure is lausai de lo...haha...but i feel tat fat burner quite ok for me wor...somemore cheap sia...hehe...NH detoxlim also no effect ar?? Maybe i'll try it after my fat burner powder finish...then see got any good result anot... laughing.gif

My body hard to absorb things adee.. sad.gif many slimming products no works for me one..

erk...don't be sad smile.gif maybe u can try slimming centre package le...cos no nid drink all those products ma...since ur body cannot absorb it...u can go Mayfair lo...the wrapping also quite ok de...Good Luck!!!

QUOTE (=Be@uty Queen= @ Apr 17 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
erk...don't be sad smile.gif maybe u can try slimming centre package le...cos no nid drink all those products ma...since ur body cannot absorb it...u can go Mayfair lo...the wrapping also quite ok de...Good Luck!!!

I went to mayfair before long long time ago. does not work for me sad.gif did feel the tummy and thigh a little smaller after the wrapping session. may be I sweat alot, but after drink water seems bck to normal geh..
And I dont like to be wrap like " chi pau kai" and cook in a hot oven. Very sien you know, sleeping in hot blanket for 45mins with no one talking to you sumore kenot move and sleep.

QUOTE (yp3978 @ Apr 21 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why dont u all try Herbalife since there are so many testimony. Me is trying now...is does work..

Hi,
Tried herbalife too. No thin and so suffer before kenot eat and dare not eat. How's your result? let me know...

QUOTE (*~YuMikO~* @ May 6 2009, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I went to mayfair before long long time ago. does not work for me sad.gif did feel the tummy and thigh a little smaller after the wrapping session. may be I sweat alot, but after drink water seems bck to normal geh..
And I dont like to be wrap like " chi pau kai" and cook in a hot oven. Very sien you know, sleeping in hot blanket for 45mins with no one talking to you sumore kenot move and sleep.

Lolx...abit suffer ger...i did that wrapping treatment 4 times can see abit result liao...that package already 2 years+...but until now i still got 1 time treatment...lazy wan to go again... laughing.gif

QUOTE (NinjaTurtle @ Apr 28 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You tried SNE Amberine?? I heard many great testimonial from that product.

last time i was 72kg, but when i eat a natural herb slimming pills that from swiss,
its really work ,but i use about 2 months to lose weight, now 53kg,thanks god clapping.gif

[quote name='vins' date='Jun 8 2009, 02:37 PM' post='560387']
last time i was 72kg, but when i eat a natural herb slimming pills that from swiss,
its really work ,but i use about 2 months to lose weight, now 53kg,thanks god clapping.gif

last time i buy from my friend , she open a beauty salon,
she told me this product 100% from swiss,and its 100% herbal ,fortunately its can't make you losai,
now i till using it, but only when i go dinner.....i tell u a secret my bf also eat this hahaha.....

QUOTE (=Be@uty Queen= @ Apr 1 2009, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can someone tell me~who got use 21th Century slimming product before?does it work?

I tried b4, now im taking a new product which works very well for me and my friends