Sign in to follow this  
carol.hfl

holding hands

i would only hold hands with that special someone..not with friends coz i would feel a lil awkward..but nw that i think of it i have held hands and cling on my guy friend before in the past..jz once with a close guy friend coz i was freezing and with a guy coz both of us had feelings for each other but we were not together at that time..there was once i went for a trip with friends and i was shocked to see all of them pairing up and holding each other's hands and arms..i thought they were all together already but they were juz close friends..to them it's perfectly fine coz they were open minded..it's nothing to them..1 even share the same bed coz they were pretty good friends..

well, hows the gf's reaction? anyway also since you guys are close then it shouldn't be a big problem. but then if it's only so-so friends, then perhaps they have different opinions. i always link my arms with other ppl when i go shopping or anything but somehow linking arms and hold hands has totally different feeling though.

the not close knit ones show sour face,like just drink a large amount of pure lemon juice :lol: the girls normally will think i trying to snatch their bf away from right under their noses >.<

like as if i want =.=|| those girls must be the dumbest i guess for having such thoughts..i mean thats ridiculous..i just borrow their bf for a moment,sumore in front of their eyes,not on their backs =.=

but when they know me slowly,they know what kind of person im and they wont sour face if i were to borrow their bf for a minute or two the next time we all go out

the close knits ones know me well,so no biggie there

yea,linking arms and holding hands feel different..

do u link arms with ur guy bestie btw?

precisely that's what i tot, if a guy is in a relationship already and hold other girl's hand then it is kinda awkard right? if both are single then i don't think that's any weirdness around.

Well, I find i awkward bcos most girls that I noe refuse to hang out with boys or rather, be friends with them. Unless they are gay.

thanks erine pink for your reply. it's weird i mean ur ex.

your story reminds me of another that happens to my good friend. he's a guy and he just got together with this girl. but during the time they go out shopping or movie or anywhere except out of town, the girl will refuse to let him hold her hands or will just put her bag in between them. or just allow him to put her hand on her waist or shoulder. at the end when they broke off only we know why, because the girl has another bf. which makes her can't held hands with my friend when they go out. cos she's two-timing my friend. she's afraid the other bf saw or his friends saw them. sneaky isn't it?

that's why for certain people hand holding has way different meaning for different people.

I feel sorry for the guy. Dun mind I ask, how did the guy and girl get to know each other?? The girl's a bitch to both guys.

i would only hold hands with that special someone..not with friends coz i would feel a lil awkward..but nw that i think of it i have held hands and cling on my guy friend before in the past..jz once with a close guy friend coz i was freezing and with a guy coz both of us had feelings for each other but we were not together at that time..there was once i went for a trip with friends and i was shocked to see all of them pairing up and holding each other's hands and arms..i thought they were all together already but they were juz close friends..to them it's perfectly fine coz they were open minded..it's nothing to them..1 even share the same bed coz they were pretty good friends..

Thanks smileygurl. i suppose everyone once in a while would have hold hands with their friends before. i do that as well.. share same bed with other guys? ya i do that too. we share rooms and we share beds. to me, it is not a big deal as long as both are pretty good friends.

the not close knit ones show sour face,like just drink a large amount of pure lemon juice :lol: the girls normally will think i trying to snatch their bf away from right under their noses >.<

like as if i want =.=|| those girls must be the dumbest i guess for having such thoughts..i mean thats ridiculous..i just borrow their bf for a moment,sumore in front of their eyes,not on their backs =.=

but when they know me slowly,they know what kind of person im and they wont sour face if i were to borrow their bf for a minute or two the next time we all go out

the close knits ones know me well,so no biggie there

yea,linking arms and holding hands feel different..

do u link arms with ur guy bestie btw?

LOL devil doll. trust u to do that with any kinda friends. anyway do u have a bf now? i wonder is your bf as open-minded as well.

i usually link arms with guy friends, bestie or not. hold hands is still pretty much reserve to someone i like or someone i would like to be with. not any random friends though.

Well, I find i awkward bcos most girls that I noe refuse to hang out with boys or rather, be friends with them. Unless they are gay.

LOL, you really have a special group of friends

I feel sorry for the guy. Dun mind I ask, how did the guy and girl get to know each other?? The girl's a bitch to both guys.

thye were being intro by friends if i remember. he courted her for quite some time already and my guy friend is more like if he loves that girl, he would be willing to do anything for her. he spent quite an amount of money on her like before become his gf during any special occasion she automatically will call him. like valentine's day, cny xmas etc. then my friends would buy a lot of gifts or bring her out to shop. once my friend bought a big teddy and hide a diamond ring in the teddy and give it to her with roses and chocolates. >.<'' i think she's a bitch also. but what to do, my friend is a sucker as well~ *waterfish*

LOL devil doll. trust u to do that with any kinda friends. anyway do u have a bf now? i wonder is your bf as open-minded as well.

i usually link arms with guy friends, bestie or not. hold hands is still pretty much reserve to someone i like or someone i would like to be with. not any random friends though.

nah,u gt me wrong,carol.aiks,wont do that with perverted kinda guys lar :shocking::blink: ..those sicko >.< **sneeze**

though the ones i usually hangs with are not.so its ok even random

my bf must be the open minded type like me or else i dont know how he can stands me

hmm,some people might think that arms linking is casual,nothing much.indeed is more casual than holding hands,some may say.so i guess its acceptable for arm linking

lol..maybe the guys is a sick perverts?thats why the girls see them also run away @ least 20 metres :lol:

nah,u gt me wrong,carol.aiks,wont do that with perverted kinda guys lar :shocking::blink: ..those sicko >.< **sneeze**

though the ones i usually hangs with are not.so its ok even random

my bf must be the open minded type like me or else i dont know how he can stands me

hmm,some people might think that arms linking is casual,nothing much.indeed is more casual than holding hands,some may say.so i guess its acceptable for arm linking

what i meant was trust u to do that with all your friends. of course not those sickos! :D

the truth, i don't think lotsa guy can accept the gf simply hold hands with other guys. hope you do find an open-minded bf ya to be able to tolerate this.

for me, arm linking really is so much more casual than hand holdings.

what i meant was trust u to do that with all your friends. of course not those sickos! :D

the truth, i don't think lotsa guy can accept the gf simply hold hands with other guys. hope you do find an open-minded bf ya to be able to tolerate this.

for me, arm linking really is so much more casual than hand holdings.

yea,99% of my fren :lol:

LOL,those :censored: perverted twisted sickos,i see them 20 metres also i take flight already **sneeze**.dont want to go anywhere near them.geliiiiii...... :puke:

hmm,guys being guys they have ego and possesive nature >.< which i dont like if they over possessive..i mean m their gf,nt their property =.=

haha,then bring on more arms linking

yea,99% of my fren :lol:

LOL,those :censored: perverted twisted sickos,i see them 20 metres also i take flight already **sneeze**.dont want to go anywhere near them.geliiiiii...... :puke:

hmm,guys being guys they have ego and possesive nature >.< which i dont like if they over possessive..i mean m their gf,nt their property =.=

haha,then bring on more arms linking

well not all guys are possesive and have an ego as big as their head, but then it's only till you met that person only you will know whether he can accept such behaviour from his gf. we can't really deem him possesive and egoistical for not letting you hold other ppl's hand, right?

well not all guys are possesive and have an ego as big as their head, but then it's only till you met that person only you will know whether he can accept such behaviour from his gf. we can't really deem him possesive and egoistical for not letting you hold other ppl's hand, right?

yea,i agree with what u mention.just that i never seen guys with no ego larger than life and also possesive type

ahh,perfect gentleman **wink wink**,i think this species is near extinction nowdays.only left lotsa twisted perverts around for us girls~~~:cry:

lol..maybe the guys is a sick perverts?thats why the girls see them also run away @ least 20 metres :lol:

LOL, you really have a special group of friends

Nolar, they're kinda narrow-minded and not the guys are perverts. They just tend to backstab the guy if he gets too close.

thye were being intro by friends if i remember. he courted her for quite some time already and my guy friend is more like if he loves that girl, he would be willing to do anything for her. he spent quite an amount of money on her like before become his gf during any special occasion she automatically will call him. like valentine's day, cny xmas etc. then my friends would buy a lot of gifts or bring her out to shop. once my friend bought a big teddy and hide a diamond ring in the teddy and give it to her with roses and chocolates. >.<'' i think she's a bitch also. but what to do, my friend is a sucker as well~ *waterfish*

Har?? The girl is a bitch or ur fren problem??

Nolar, they're kinda narrow-minded and not the guys are perverts. They just tend to backstab the guy if he gets too close.

Har?? The girl is a bitch or ur fren problem??

lol..generally girls dont like perverts

I don't generally hold hands with other guys...

I suppose, I wouldn't want my guy holding hands with other girls as well... unless they are related. Wouldn't that just be weird to watch?

I suppose, I wouldn't want my guy holding hands with other girls as well... unless they are related. Wouldn't that just be weird to watch?

truly agrees! its plainly weird!

yea,i agree with what u mention.just that i never seen guys with no ego larger than life and also possesive type

ahh,perfect gentleman **wink wink**,i think this species is near extinction nowdays.only left lotsa twisted perverts around for us girls~~~ :cry:

maybe you just haven't meet someone nice. i knew quite a number of friends who is really good.

maybe you just haven't meet someone nice. i knew quite a number of friends who is really good.

:cry: :cry: :cry: