Sign in to follow this  
wove222

Vit-C injection

hi,

how about fat burner?where to go for injection?how long do we see result?

fat burner (body contour) injection is injection of Levorcanitin into the area that you need to slim down :- like flabby arms, hip, thighs etc.(not a weightloss program). you probally need about 3-4 injection. And its about RM200 -RM300 per injection

QUOTE (Shopping Queen @ Apr 11 2009, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi, is ur product included injection service? i inject nc24 b4..from japan...in 2weeks really get fairer...but i can't find doctor to inject for me anymore... unsure.gif

yup. including injection. i do house call

Haha!!Just something to share with you girls her.As said earlier, Im a vit c Addict myself as well, taken few jabs but coudn't really see any difference.Ive migrated to France now, and suprisingly here they strictly dont sell any vit c ampoules like Roche or Bayer.Its illegal here!I was shocked cuz mostly the Roche and Bayer brands are from here..The doc whom I've met few weeks ago mentioned that Vit C is used for other purposez like scurvy cases etc, not for whitening purposes and he said wrong usage of it will lead to cancer!I almost died when I heard that okie..Off topic, while me cursing coz coudn't get vit C jab here, Ive noticed that most chicks here often get tanned at beauty salon.And another remarkable effect that I see along wth that tan is, their skin looks sooo glowy and flawless!Althou they dont have a flawless face, breakouts here n there, but tanning hides it all.Haiz whitening or tanning?Do your maths girls

QUOTE (bronze_chiqz @ Apr 18 2009, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha!!Just something to share with you girls her.As said earlier, Im a vit c Addict myself as well, taken few jabs but coudn't really see any difference.Ive migrated to France now, and suprisingly here they strictly dont sell any vit c ampoules like Roche or Bayer.Its illegal here!I was shocked cuz mostly the Roche and Bayer brands are from here..The doc whom I've met few weeks ago mentioned that Vit C is used for other purposez like scurvy cases etc, not for whitening purposes and he said wrong usage of it will lead to cancer!I almost died when I heard that okie..Off topic, while me cursing coz coudn't get vit C jab here, Ive noticed that most chicks here often get tanned at beauty salon.And another remarkable effect that I see along wth that tan is, their skin looks sooo glowy and flawless!Althou they dont have a flawless face, breakouts here n there, but tanning hides it all.Haiz whitening or tanning?Do your maths girls

Agreeg with you. No effect because you are injecting products from Vietnam!!! Roche and Bayer do not produce this products. Try Vitacicol or Mita-C. If you don't see improvement, you chop off my head!!!! And for your info, Roche or Bayer cost only RM50-RM80 per jab and Vitacicol or Mita _c cost RM300-RM350 per jab!! I have been injecting it and I see the results within 4-5 jabs. And the most obvious area is my areola (brownish) now looks pinkish and my hip and backs. They looks fair with redish look.I mean... I looks 'clean'...Face area.....mmmmm.... not much but I don't have dull complexion. And my face complexion looks more even (one colour) now.
And if its dangerous. why its the goverment is not doing anything about it. Moreover, I don't see or read any news of reporting death about injecting Vit C. R u sure u got the right stuff or story or its happen that u just meet a GP (General Pratictioner in France)..

Wove 22,
I did my jabs from a very prestigious dermatologist in KL...Plus I don't think his jabs are from Viet as well...I just did few times and not consistent..Maybe it just didn't work on me or perhaps I should get more? Let's see.
Yes, the dermato whom Ive met in France had been a dermato for over 20 yrs plus.He didnt say Vit C jabs are dangerous, he said that there are Vit C jabs for patients, but not for whitening purposes, its for other cases like ive mentioned above.He said the jab could go wrong when one mixes the Vit C wiith other substances like placenta etc without know the long term reaction when the combination is made..Plus he did mention that this had been a hit especially in Asian countries.I was shocked when he mentioned Asian countries lolz.. Edited by bronze_chiqz

vit.c injection not approved in Msia,however there r many ppl doing it.Rational behind it is many ppl claimed tat their skin + face becomes glow,whitens & smooth.Also due to popularity,there r many fake brands around in the market.Popular brands are bayers,mita c,laroscopine,PURE WHITE....now the hype is NC24.Many add in tationil,anoter antioxidant for bleaching purpose.The results very ppl from ppl..BUT all these are not proven,however many ppl are still injecting it.In developed country,injectable vit.c is used to treat scurvy.So is upto u to decide.dr.alv

Let's put it in this way. If an african migrate to north pole. After 10 years she come back what do you think is her skin color? The color of our skin is already in our gene unless you want to do it like michael jackson. Anyone here think he looks nice?

I always wonder whether Vit-C injection can really brighten up my skin harmlessly or not.
Many Taiwanese artists are doing it. Some even published it in their books.
I am not really dark, just that I wanted to be fairer.
If I really take the injection, how many jap should it be? And finished the injection within how long?

QUOTE (*celine* @ May 4 2009, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always wonder whether Vit-C injection can really brighten up my skin harmlessly or not.
Many Taiwanese artists are doing it. Some even published it in their books.
I am not really dark, just that I wanted to be fairer.
If I really take the injection, how many jap should it be? And finished the injection within how long?

hi..do u really wan to be fair/think abt it?if yes by all means try n see.usually it depends on the type of vit.c & amount injected + frequency.Perhaps u shuld read more abt vit.c +gluta b4 u decide it.BUT tis is all abt maintainance too.

QUOTE (wove222 @ Apr 2 2009, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fat burner (body contour) injection is injection of Levorcanitin into the area that you need to slim down :- like flabby arms, hip, thighs etc.(not a weightloss program). you probally need about 3-4 injection. And its about RM200 -RM300 per injection

hi wove,i been injecting on my clients various fat burners ranging from low to highest most expensive drugs in the market.May i know wat brand ur referring to?ingredients?number of injections & cost?I'm direct purchaser.dr.alv dry.gif

Hi All, I might be a little way off my territory here, but I felt "impelled" to have my say. Was actually browsing through forums for pets and looking for some info for my customers when I stumbled into this forum smile.gif

For starters, I am male but my interest stems from the products being discussed here and somewhere else in this forum. They are Vitamin C injections, anti-aging concoctions and products for detoxification. I wouldn't be a neutral source of info for all these products as I am guilty of selling them shocking.gif . But let me shed some lights into the market for these products.

Firstly don't bother to contact me as I do not sell direct to consumers, neither do I sell to beauticians. So, who do I sell to? Mainly doctors..... hehehe! why doctors only?? 1st these products are not registered in Malaysia and I would be in hot soup if ever caught red-handed. So, do your local GPs a favour and don't name them here for we do not know who is reading in biggrin.gif

To set the record straight, vitamin C in injection or oral form do not cause cancer. In fact they have been extensively studied in the treatment of cancer. What it lacks is publicity as the big companies won't be promoting them because there is no money in it. They can't patent the compound and any Tom, Dick or Harry with a respectable factory can churn them out in no time at all. So, the role of Vit C in fighting cancer has been played down (again that depends on who you speak with)

Why injectable Vit C? In its oral form, our body do not absorb Vit C well. Some studies has suggested that the threshold of absorbtion is limited to 1g. Exceeding 1g, no significant increase of Vit C is detected in the body. With injectables, the serum level in our body far exceeds what can be achieved orally. And humans happens to be the few animals on this planet that does not produce their own Vit C (most animals do). Fortunately our body produces collagen...... then again it needs the aid of Vit C to do that. Which is probably why in some people, there is a marked visual improvement in skin condition with high doses of Vit C. I could go on and on (which is why some people can write an entire book on the subject hahaha!) but this is not the place. Which is why again I prefer to sell these products to Drs only who are known to me.

To them, I would always ask them to sell to their patients (although not technically sick, lets just call them that) the idea that mega doses of Vit C has been used for decades safely for its health giving properties. In theory - disease prevention. If the patients' skin decides to improve, then very much the better. This way, unrealistic expectations are managed. All parties comes out of it happy.

Having said all, I have many happy customers. And it is not uncommon to hear of exceptional results in darker skin patients. A few Drs I know also use it medically for their patients who opt for it usually in conjunction with chemotherapy. Something to do with boosting the immune system, repair damaged cells besides "positive" activity on cancerous cells. I have said too much and its only on Vit C. I shall stop here. Food for thought eh gals? Anyway, its just my perspective of things. Please do disagree.

Perhaps many peoples don't know that vitamin C works differently when taken orally and injected. Basically, anything taken orally goes through gastrointestinal tracts, and when passing the stomach, it is broken down into smaller particles to facilitate absorption by r intestinal villi, which will then goes into the blood stream. Well, molecularly speaking....by taking vitamin C orally, what goes to your bloodstream is either not vitamin C, or much lesser vitamin C.

ALTERED form of vitamin C in the bloodstream is only enough to take care of health but not sufficalient to exert its anti ultraviolet effects, which is actually part of vitamin C functions.

Injectible vitamin C, in the form of ascorbic acid, is effective in lightening skin tone as the wholesome form of vitamin C circulating the bloodstream will goes into the skin and act as an internal sunblock !! In one way, it filters ultraviolets from sunlight, on the other way, it inhibits tyrosinase, which is the enzyme that cause the secretion of melanin.

So, the conclusion is, Vitamin C injection does make skin tone lighter, by reducing melanin by means of tyrosinase inhibition. But, apart from the unreliable source, it has to be done continuously, virtually, once every 3 days. Hence the long term maintenance cost is quite high.

Some other products are gluthathione, which lighten the skin by modulating liver enzymes, again, it need constant injection and the source of the product is not reliable too.

For safety reasons, buy the injectible vitamin C directly from Europe. The institution in Germany & Switzerland do produce some good quality vitamin C with EU certification, not too expensive anyway, one box of 10 vials is 350 euros (price of 2006).

[quote name='Altantuya' date='19 December 2009 - 10:51 AM' timestamp='1261191112' post='576969']
i heard that vit c injection promotes stone build-up or [i]batu karang[/i] (in malay).

is this true?
[/quote]

Again, there is difference in oral and injectible vitamin C:)

When vitamin C is taken orally, the unused amount of vitamin C is excreted through the kidney and passed out as urine. As vitamin C is a very big molecules, whenever it is forced out of kidney, it causes damages to Nephron of kidneys. And those that cannot pass the nephrons even with force, will stay in the kidney, and as time goes on, it accumulated and finally forming stones.

Ester-c is the safer form of oral vitamin C as it stays in the body for more than 8 hours and release slowly to fit the body's need. In this case, it is not wasted and almost 80% of the vitamin C taken are used by the body. The allowance of Ester-C in oral intake is up to 4000 mg. But non ester vitamin C is not more than 500mg a day.

Then, it comes to injectible vitamin C. Many may not know that when vitamin C is injected to the blood, it stays there until it is fully utilized. Hence, injection of vitamin C, even the non ester-c, is of greatest bioavailability, with no wastage at all, that's why in Europe, there's a treatment call Vitamin C Megedosage, where 10000 mg of vitamin C in injected daily for whitening, antiaging or cancer treatments.

Once again, i would like to caution everybody on the reliability of the vitamin C sources. Too many imitations in the market. So, in Malaysia, please make sure that the injectible vitamin C has approval of Health Ministry, with MAL numbers end with AC.:)