Sign in to follow this  
sweet_hubert

sweet sex

wow......this is really bad......

girl....do appreciate the one you got instead of curi makan outside...you got what i mean?

what if ur man doing this behind you? what will u feel?

wow...really tak tahan to see this

Interesting... LOL...

Within the 1st few minutes you got attracted to his charm and wrote your number down on the napkin... Well, probably your doing it for fun, but still you have a boyfriend, it would be devastating for him if he actually got to know this. How would you feel if your boyfriend were to do such a thing? If your fine with it and if you dont feel guilty, then i guese you better breakoff with your boyfriend and continue having fun if that's what you want. But always use protection.. haha

One thing is for sure , the guy just take you as a sex tool . Another thing for sure , you and your bf wont last long .
If you repent now and really wanna salvage your relationship with your bf , you gotta break off with the guy and MAKE SURE your COVERING UP for what you have done is really PRO .
Just bury it in your memories and start afresh with your bf before IT IS TOO LATE .
Good luck to you =)

It is really exciting to have sweet sex, especially for those first time having sex, because these is natural way on treating a women. And since you have a boyfriend I think it is normal for a girl to find something new but in a sexual way.

It all started in one of the shopping mall (avenue K). I was having my breakfast and this guy came and sat next to me.

Average looking guy. Tall , slim and smart and I guess he must be a working adult. We looked at each other. I took out a napkin and wrote my number in it. After breakfast, before heading to the ladies, I placed the napkin on his table and went off.

He text me. I text him. The next day we met at the same mall, had a simple drink, and the next thing we know, we were doing it in my car. Yes, we had sex. It was awesome.

I am not sure either it is wrong or not. I do have a permanent bf. And I am cheating behind him. Probably I am just looking for a trill.

After two days, we met again and there you go I was at his home making out again, the second time. The experience was really really interesting… there wasn’t any rush into doing it, it was slow and easy. I liked his dressing up to the last piece. He wears a nice boxer brief. He is nice and sweet. He smells nice too. Meanwhile I hardly see my bf with a boxer brief, apart from his awful underwear.

Now, at this juncture, I am not too sure either should I continue to see this guy or not. He is really ‘professional’ in keeping things under wrapped. Till to date we have met like three times. Everytime when we meet, we will ended up in bed together. He is not emotional. He listens to all my blabbering and he is just nice. Nice including in bed while making out. :-)

Would anyone of you out there suggest keeping it going until my actual marriage or would you suggest me to drop this whole extra relationship?

I am torn …

can i be like a guy too..hihih