Sign in to follow this  
sweet_hubert

sweet sex

other than wth...nothing more i can said

girl, what goes around comes around, keep on enjoying your 2 or so on night stands and continue to be very proud of it.

tat is bitch behavior..dun like tat r..later u got to hv family,children n grandchildren..what u feel when ur daughter get f**ked with strange men many2 time?

what u feel if ur mom b4 hv u is like tat..u proud of it??sry my word is too harsh but its what is about a life..it stick around.

Edited by metroboy

tat is bitch behavior..dun like tat r..later u got to hv family,children n grandchildren..what u feel when ur daughter get f**ked with strange men many2 time?

what u feel if ur mom b4 hv u is like tat..u proud of it??sry my word is too harsh but its what is about a life..it stick around.

agreed with u..this is really bxxxh behavior. they dun care their partner feeling and just wanna hav fun. but, if one day she knows her bf betray her and do the same to her...she might know the feeling at the end and knows how hurt it is. it's veryvery hurt.

agreed with u..this is really bxxxh behavior. they dun care their partner feeling and just wanna hav fun. but, if one day she knows her bf betray her and do the same to her...she might know the feeling at the end and knows how hurt it is. it's veryvery hurt.

look like u hv an experience :rolleyes:

It's confusing to read some of the feedback but i'm sure they meant well ^^

First off, i think it is best to not digging around especially when you are fully attached to a guy. meaning you are in relationship. lets just put it this way, will you ever allow your boyfriend to treat you the same way how you did to him right now? hmmph... put yourself in his shoes, i bet you should know by know how he feels when he finds out =( it hurts for the two of you. btw, how old are you? like every other ppl says, what goes around comes around. take care

It all started in one of the shopping mall (avenue K). I was having my breakfast and this guy came and sat next to me.

Average looking guy. Tall , slim and smart and I guess he must be a working adult. We looked at each other. I took out a napkin and wrote my number in it. After breakfast, before heading to the ladies, I placed the napkin on his table and went off.

He text me. I text him. The next day we met at the same mall, had a simple drink, and the next thing we know, we were doing it in my car. Yes, we had sex. It was awesome.

I am not sure either it is wrong or not. I do have a permanent bf. And I am cheating behind him. Probably I am just looking for a trill.

After two days, we met again and there you go I was at his home making out again, the second time. The experience was really really interesting… there wasn't any rush into doing it, it was slow and easy. I liked his dressing up to the last piece. He wears a nice boxer brief. He is nice and sweet. He smells nice too. Meanwhile I hardly see my bf with a boxer brief, apart from his awful underwear.

Now, at this juncture, I am not too sure either should I continue to see this guy or not. He is really 'professional' in keeping things under wrapped. Till to date we have met like three times. Everytime when we meet, we will ended up in bed together. He is not emotional. He listens to all my blabbering and he is just nice. Nice including in bed while making out. :-)

Would anyone of you out there suggest keeping it going until my actual marriage or would you suggest me to drop this whole extra relationship?

I am torn …

u need to ask urself: WHO u want?.make ur choices and stick with it.take ur time off from both men and think deeply

do u take the morning after pill?and please go tested for STDS for ur own sake.i assume ur not practicing safe sex since u mention u and him doing it after that in ur car.

i wont blame anyone here as the rice has become porridge.no point to blame anyone

if possible,post phone ur wedding.u might not be ready for marriage right now and by marrying now,it seems like ur going to further complicate the problem.

as for the new guy,he may just making use of u and will hurt u in the end.what if he is the commit-phobia type?

as for ur fiance,any other unresolve problem u may have in ur relationship?

ask urself question before taking decisions that may change ur life forever

the decisions is in ur hands :)

She is an adult, single, has the right to choose and responsible to herself. The guy may be single and may be in love with her too.

What’s wrong for them to fall in love at first sight or their basic instinct triumph over logic?

It is obvious that she is unhappy with her current bf or going to be ex-bf. Can she has the right to choose or be happy?

Hi... I guess if you mentioned "actual marriage" you really shouldn't be doing this... :mellow: Just my opinion... The choice is ultimately yours but it would only be fair to think about your current bf's feelings as well when you make your decision... Just my two cents... No offense...

how old are you?

it seems to me u already have a decison, which is continuing to have fun with the stranger, am i right??

u just wan us to reconfirm for u...

good luck in ur contaminated life...

urm....people always tend todo something silly.

it is human nature..

maybe that sweet talk guy really into u... lady, make a right choice. dont deceive ur bf anymore if u really into the swet talk guy.

yalo, i have an experience tht being hurt by my bf cos of the other bitch. sad...

cannot forgive ler women like tat.they must behave themselve..dunno think forward,just wnna hv fun only :loser:

ala..men also the same what..

be honest...if a cute/pretty/or what so ever seduce u guys.. will you hold back?

honestly if i reject her, i still be thinking a lot before i will be able to take the decision...

unless u are a gay n u will be able to reject the seduction easily :angel:

I suggest you either ditch the guy or your bf. Dont be so greedy... and yes you are cheating... i dont even know why u asked if u were cheating on ur bf..? u fcuked the guy... omg... you are just weird!

I suggest you either ditch the guy or your bf. Dont be so greedy... and yes you are cheating... i dont even know why u asked if u were cheating on ur bf..? u fcuked the guy... omg... you are just weird!

Hurm...make sense..too greedy will end up losing everthing.

how old are you?

it seems to me u already have a decison, which is continuing to have fun with the stranger, am i right??

u just wan us to reconfirm for u...

good luck in ur contaminated life...

Oh gosh, I could not agree more with you!

think properly first.. which you really really want...

it hurting ur bf for sure unless ur bf is same type like you.. it is sin lehh first time meet then stranger sumore..walao.

you guys are doing it all wrong.

TS should just tell her bf that she slept with another guy, then see what the bf says... who knows, maybe he's the forgiving type. Maybe he likes to share, or maybe he has his own secrets?

The most important thing in a relationship is honesty. Don't just dump him or lie to him, he's your Boyfriend. He deserves so much better. If you want to be someone's Girlfriend, do it properly. Otherwise don't bother. This applies to your life in general, miss. -_-"

think properly first.. which you really really want...

it hurting ur bf for sure unless ur bf is same type like you.. it is sin lehh first time meet then stranger sumore..walao.

omg.

have fun !!! have fun with the new guy... but end ur relationship as ewll

which is don't go either side.. just end ur relationship.. and have a casual sex buddy like him enough... until he feel boring over u

sorry but i think what you're doing is so god darn wrong..

where is the love, the trust, the loyalty and the commitment??

u don have whatever it needs to have in a relationship..

haihz..if anyone can do like wat u do then i cannot imagine what this world will become..

.. my comment in BM : CARI PASAL

.. my comment in chinese which i literally translate to english : EAT TOO FULL NOTHIN BETTER TO DO .. thus CARI PASAL juga ~

.. my comment in my rojak english : U R DIGGING A GRAVE FOR URSELF ~

in the 1st place.. u know u will be in deep sh*t... u should not have give ur number out.. since u r attach, married or not married..

if u SO darn love ur husband... ok .. good fine.. anyway.. u got urself in deep shit

if u r sick of ur so called husband brief.. tat boxer is nicer... good lo.. u find a boxer guy d ~.~ which i think is ridiculous.. u wan ur husband/sex partner/lover/ bf wear boxer or watever u prefer is easy... jz buy and give him.. and tell him u wish him to wear it and let u see ~.~

u sendiri cari punya pasal.. sendiri settle-kan lah ~~ u find the guy urself, u give out the number urself, u have sex wif him willingly..

meaning.. u don actually need us to suggest wat u gonna do.. or wat u wanna do..

logical thinkin... u get urself in this sh*t, and seem like u enjoy-ing it .. u need to bear the consequences... any consequences.. oso is not a good ending la

Luyi, I agreed with your comment and it is straight forward. A great piece of comment.

Well, I am speechless at first and after read a few comments I guess I should leave a message to the person who wrote this...If u know that u you are in deepshit and cant get out from the hell why dun u just settle it now instead of asking ppl what to do? U get urself into this shit then try to get out from it (Safely). Not to sound offended but I felt that you are really immature with wat u do and soon or later u will regret with wat you have done...STOP WATEVER U DO BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!

i hope ur boxer guy won't secretly take pic of both of u having sex and blackmail u and ur bf in future.

there's no such thing as free lunch though there's one night stand.

just be careful dun be naive.

i hope ur boxer guy won't secretly take pic of both of u having sex and blackmail u and ur bf in future.

there's no such thing as free lunch though there's one night stand.

just be careful dun be naive.

darn rite!