Sign in to follow this  
redkebaya

HoW to get fair skins in two months?..

i'm going to a prom in two months time. sadly, last week i have to join an explorace and my skin is now darker than before..

i'm very worried because i'm sure i will not look good in my prom dress..

can someone help me pls..i need tips and maybe any suggestion on products that i can use to heal my skin.

i want to be the most beautiful girl on the prom,so pls help me.. :(

Try using Johnson Baby's milk bath....

Another alternative is milk bath...buy those full cream milk and soak urself for 15-20 minutes.

Stay out of the sun until ur prom, and after bath, apply garnier whitening lotion.

Hope it helps and good luck!

i'm going to a prom in two months time. sadly, last week i have to join an explorace and my skin is now darker than before..

i'm very worried because i'm sure i will not look good in my prom dress..

can someone help me pls..i need tips and maybe any suggestion on products that i can use to heal my skin.

i want to be the most beautiful girl on the prom,so pls help me.. :(

for ur darker dead skin cell,use scrub to scrub it off..in two months,try using Garniers body scrub and the body lotion.as for myself,it did even out my skin tone and making my skin smoother.result can be seen on the secod week m using the product.

on the other hand,limit ur daily sun exposure.the sun strongest from 10am-4pm.try staying indoors at that time.wearing sunblock on ur expose area like face,neck,hands does help too.use umbrella in daytime too.and oh,taking lots of vitamin c rich product helps too in skin whitening

<br />hide in ur room during the day. : )<br />
<br /><br /><br />

well,i got classes to attend..i dont think this is going to work..but thanx anyway..

u try NEW WHITE Glutathione. ( Grade A) . within 2 months u will get fair skin.. whole body especially face..

What is WHITEGlutathione?

WHITE Glutathione is composed of three highly effective elements: Glutathione (also known as GSH and L-GLutathione), Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin C. Its main ingredient, glutathione, is a small molecule made of linked amino acids and anti-oxidant. It is also referred to as the Master Antioxidant of the body, and is composed of three amino acids which can be found in the body cells. These amino acids are called cystein, glycine and glutamic acid. Glutathione is produced naturally by the body as a protection from harmful substances in the environment such as pollution in air and water, toxins caused by chemicals and pesticides, and other materials that may damage the body like excessive exposure to radiation.

The more toxins that enter the body, the higher and faster glutathione is consumed, thus the glutathione that the body have produced tends to be insufficient in responding to the body?s needs. In this case, glutathione supplement is necessary. Aside from the health benefits that this enzyme causes, increased dosage intake of glutathione posts a remarkable good ?side effect? such as a healthier, whiter, glowing and more youthful skin.

There have 2 type

glutaset.jpg

Clasic 1000mg... 60 cap

700mg L-Glutathione, 150 mg Vitamin C, 150 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid

( 700mg is mix gred A & B )

New White 750mg... 60 cap

White L-Glutathione -(New Enhanced Formulation) 750mg

Contains 500mg L-Glutathione ( Grade A) , 100 mg Vitamin C, 150 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid

GRADE A IS FASTER THAN THE CLASSIC WHITE

---

White Glutathione Soap ( with Grapeseed Extract) 135g

Active Ingredients:

Glutatione

Grapeseed Extract

Vit C

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Edited by Monica Kina

eh.. i am taking vit C + gluthatione injection... is really darn fast.. u can take 1 week once la ~ if really u wan fast.. tat's the maximum limit u could go..

but u really need to find a trustable doctor.. and get the injection..

don simply.. find cheap and donno from where punya product.. u donno wat r they injecting to ur body >.<

is a into - the -vein injection.. wat intravein injection or wat.. i am not sure..

the injection is straight into ur vein.. so.. u might experience blue black at the part u inject ~.~

other side effect ~ erm.. so far.. i donno yet.. but if u scared.. better don take lo..

i take the injection to cure my scar..

Vitamin C or E? I didnt know those can whiten ur skin :/

Anyway if u have classes, wear long sleeved shirts and use umbrella... like China girls hehe...

Stay indoors and drink lots of water and use loofa for ur baths every day.

i want fair skin too :P

for ultimate fairness, avoid the sun @ all cost then as sun attibute not only to skin darkening by producing more melamin,but also encourage premature-ageing :( daily usage of sunblock is recomended even if ur in indoors.use SPF 20 above if u stay indoors,SPF 30 above if always moving abouts @ outdoors.

any suggestion for sunblock?..

Some of the very good ones: Assata Sun Protection Cream SPF25, Sunplay Clear Water SPF 50 PA+++, UNT UV Ultra SPF 50 PA+++, Sunplay Water in UV SPF25 PA+++, Garnier Ambre Solaire SPF30. I have all of these on my dresser ;)

for ultimate fairness, avoid the sun @ all cost then as sun attibute not only to skin darkening by producing more melamin,but also encourage premature-ageing :( daily usage of sunblock is recomended even if ur in indoors.use SPF 20 above if u stay indoors,SPF 30 above if always moving abouts @ outdoors.

LOL ... and I came back from Langkawi ... HAHAHAH ... getting fair hmmph ... and I gotta work at 3pm or 5pm ... so I definitely exposed to the sun :P sadly yes... so I will not get fair skin :P

LOL ... and I came back from Langkawi ... HAHAHAH ... getting fair hmmph ... and I gotta work at 3pm or 5pm ... so I definitely exposed to the sun :P sadly yes... so I will not get fair skin :P

use a good sunscreen then..preferably SPF 30 above and use umbrella whenever possible

the one i tried thats not oily is face shop milk lotion SPF 38pa++

dont use the cream type,i always find them too sticky and oliy

use milky type,better

and also,i notice oral supplements help too.collagen supplements to be specific..

and body treatment helps to get fair skin

any suggestion for sunblock?..

face shop milk lotion SPF 38pa++.not oliy and sticky..thats why i :love: using it

I also think that the injection is straight into your vein.Varicose Veins are gnarled, enlarged veins.Cause of Varicose Veins: the heart pumps blood filled with oxygen and nutrients to the whole body.