• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 iLolipopX3

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:02 AM

Hi babes,

I'm a standard 6 <UPSR omg shocking.gif > student currently studying in S.J.K.© Lick Hung, Subang Jaya... I'm thinking of what school I'm gonna go to next year <Form 1>, my friend said some goverment schools near my house don't teach sometimes.. which is not GOOD. So, my mother wanted me to go to private school, and I found SM Sri Sempurna in Seri Petaling <My other friend goes there>, may I know how much is the yearly fees and can I see pictures of the school? lookaround.gif

#2 iLolipopX3

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:09 PM

Uhh.. Pls reply now I don't need the pictures anymore.. just need some information bout it.

#3 scruffy

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:45 PM

Hi Lolipop
U can call them at 03-90585649 to find out latest fees and info. Their add : No 2A Jln Selasih, Tmn Cheras.
Landmark : Pantai Medical centre. Frm there drive up the hill and look out for Jln Selasih on yr right.

Studied there for 8 years. Teachers very caring and motherly n teaches christian values. They increased their fees this year but previously was paying RM1,800 per term for F1, transport not added. Its a very fun school and theres a squash court for you to play. I'm 15 this year but I quit due to the distance frm my hse the school. its quite a small school though.
Hope you find this info useful.
Scruffy

#4 iLolipopX3

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (scruffy @ Mar 22 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Lolipop
U can call them at 03-90585649 to find out latest fees and info. Their add : No 2A Jln Selasih, Tmn Cheras.
Landmark : Pantai Medical centre. Frm there drive up the hill and look out for Jln Selasih on yr right.

Studied there for 8 years. Teachers very caring and motherly n teaches christian values. They increased their fees this year but previously was paying RM1,800 per term for F1, transport not added. Its a very fun school and theres a squash court for you to play. I'm 15 this year but I quit due to the distance frm my hse the school. its quite a small school though.
Hope you find this info useful.
Scruffy

Huh.. I thought it's at No.6, Jalan 5/149B, Taman Sri Endah, Bandar Baru Seri Petaling? Oooo Cool~ But my friend said the fees were below RM800? What's F1? Do they have a transport for> From Kota Kemuning to/back Sri Sempurna?

#5 scruffy

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (iLolipopX3 @ Mar 25 2009, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh.. I thought it's at No.6, Jalan 5/149B, Taman Sri Endah, Bandar Baru Seri Petaling? Oooo Cool~ But my friend said the fees were below RM800? What's F1? Do they have a transport for> From Kota Kemuning to/back Sri Sempurna?

Hi. they moved to Cheras last year and transport can be arranged by school. F1 means Form 1. Fees is for 1 term ie 4 mths.

#6 iLolipopX3

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (scruffy @ Mar 25 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi. they moved to Cheras last year and transport can be arranged by school. F1 means Form 1. Fees is for 1 term ie 4 mths.

Ooo.. Thank You Sooo Much !! Love YA~~~

#7 iLolipopX3

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:09 PM

^^ ~ Scruffy,

You got any pictures of the school or uniform, P.E Shirt+ Cheerleading Uniform...? I think I've seen the uniform before, is it white colour shirt, red tie, green vest and green over-knees skirt? >w<

#8 scruffy

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (iLolipopX3 @ Mar 27 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^ ~ Scruffy,

You got any pictures of the school or uniform, P.E Shirt+ Cheerleading Uniform...? I think I've seen the uniform before, is it white colour shirt, red tie, green vest and green over-knees skirt? >w<

Umm...not really.... the uniform is navy blue with vest, and culotes for girls( im not sure how to spell culotes)its like pants skirt but knee length and the red tie is only worn during mondays because of perhimpunan..there are 4 teams in the skool. Blue, green, yellow and red. The shirt is just like normal school PE shirt but the pants is a bit baggy. the cheerleading team is not so established....they joined Cheer 2007 but in 2008 they didnt join.

#9 iLolipopX3

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (scruffy @ Mar 28 2009, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm...not really.... the uniform is navy blue with vest, and culotes for girls( im not sure how to spell culotes)its like pants skirt but knee length and the red tie is only worn during mondays because of perhimpunan..there are 4 teams in the skool. Blue, green, yellow and red. The shirt is just like normal school PE shirt but the pants is a bit baggy. the cheerleading team is not so established....they joined Cheer 2007 but in 2008 they didnt join.

WHAT~~?? pants skirt.. LOL.. if like that they should make the skirt shorter lol laughing.gif ....
Thank you soooo much~ wish me good luck in UPSR >7 A's< ~~ wink3.gif