Sign in to follow this  
mindi

designer bag

hi everyone. i'm new here. can u gals give me some opinion whether i should go for gucci or coach cos my budget is rm2k.

coach.jpg coach madison rm1625

gucci.gifgucci rm1160

and oso i'm doubt abt this gucci cos it category is cosmetic bag, so i'm not sure whether it suitable if i carrying it to shopping or dinner?

how u gals can give me some opinion. thankssss

hi everyone. i'm new here. can u gals give me some opinion whether i should go for gucci or coach cos my budget is rm2k.

gucci.gifgucci rm1160

and oso i'm doubt abt this gucci cos it category is cosmetic bag, so i'm not sure whether it suitable if i carrying it to shopping or dinner?

Loveeeeee COACH, go for coach dear,

its depend on yourself do you have much stuff to carry along, books, cosmetics, etc etc b4 buying,

for me, i go for coach(hey tat bag look so nice!, i wonder y i missed-out my sight on it,hehe but guy hardly can suit themself eventhough i like tat bag quite-alot)

thanks for ur comment. i like this coach design but what my concern is bag in white color hardly to take care , this coach does hv khaki , black & brown color but oredi sold out. sad....

Wow taking care of a white bag is going to be tough. Maybe you can look for this bag model online on Ebay and get it in a different color coz I get all my Coach bags on ebay

I don't usually like Coach, but this one is really gorgeous. Actually to rephrase it, I don't really like the typical Coach monogram all over the bags. But this is just different, so beautiful. Definitely Coach for this case babe! :D

same here, millie! i dun mind coach monogram with the small C all over, but i dont quite like those with big C all over it coz i prefer smtg mre ''low profile''.haha.

but in this case, i like the white coach more as i think the small gucci is not ideal to be used for shopping.

mindi, do they have other colours for the white coach bag? the white one is gorgeous but ''high maintanence''. just an advice though!

hope you get your bag soo, mindi!

hi olivia, as i know the coach bag jus left 2 colors, white & khaki. actually i prefer black color but i dun even hv chance to c it, cos the salesgirl told me they had black & brown initially which oredi sold out , white & khaki was their 2nd order.

coach white hard to maintain coach khaki i dun like so i think i will buy tat gucci bag.

gucci.gifgucci rm1160

my vote:Coach Madison,its sooo gorgeous.and the best part:u can stash all ur junks in it,be it ur cosmetic pouch,wallet,phone,PSP,i pod,shade,hair brush etc all ur vanity items all in.but just the downside,it requires a little bit of hard work to maintain the colour..white colour ones nicer compare to all the color u mention.can bring to shopping and social events too

my view on the gucci,too small,cant even keep all the usual beauty loot.i think 3-5 is the number of most item u can put in.but it will definately look nice if u were to bring it on a dinner or social events.hope u go get which u prefer most. :)

better think carefully! if i'm u, i'll still take the coach but be extra careful lo like dun put the bag on the floor, put it away while having meals just in case....

black is easy to maintained but wont stand out as much as the white. i think brown is kinda old. i guess we cant have evrything. =S maybe u can try calling other branches to find out if they still have other colours. dun give up!

dun hurry, think carefully. still the choice is urs. gudluck!

thanks for ur advise. i oredi call all coach store in mal but the black coach is sold out in mal n & singapore. :(

try make a search and order thru ebay then

wow, u've done ur homework. i think before u choose between the 2 bags, u shud ask urself u nid it for what function. like devil doll said, the gucci is more for social events and dinner as it can only accommodate handphone, wallet and tissue whereas the coach is very ideal for work and shopping.

gucci does has some bigger bags which is within ur budget 1,but not leather 1 la..if u only like this modal,then i suggest u take the coach probably becos it is more practical~

yup, coach is more pratical.

u can get the colour u like online thru a trusted site in usa. if they don't ship international, then ship thru vshub but prepared to pay the astounding shipping fees.

Edited by amelie.se

gucci does has some bigger bags which is within ur budget 1,but not leather 1 la..if u only like this modal,then i suggest u take the coach probably becos it is more practical~

i din c any bigger gucci which is within 2k even it is not in leather, all more than 2k. if u dun mind can u let me know which model...

i din c any bigger gucci which is within 2k even it is not in leather, all more than 2k. if u dun mind can u let me know which model...

my sister has a big gucci classic shopping bag or wadever stg look alike which is lesser than that,she bought it in few years back but in taiwan not malaysia..hope this help..and i ever saw a reasonable price small sling bag which cost around 16** stg or 15** stg in klcc which is made by pig skin this january~~yes,i can confirm that~~

i'm usually not a big fan of coach even though i have one coach purse... i usually prefer gucci cos coach is just tooooo common in america...

but in your circumstance, i will choose the white coach bag! it's much better. if not mistaken, coach has the special cleaner for the bag and purse, costs u rm70. u can try to ask the coach shop assistant whether the cleaner i mentioned will be suitable to your bag or not.

the gucci bag is too small for me, doesn't look fab to me.

but still, the choice is yours! :)

Hiya,

Between the two, personally I'll get the Coach as I'm not a fan of the Gucci canvas bag. I'm not a fan of Coach either but the Coach bag is nicer in this case.

The Gucci bag looks a bit small unless you intend to use it as an evening bag. Also, you might get sick of it pretty soon and the design is common. If you want value for money, is it a bag you'll still carry a few years down the road?

The Coach design is more appealing and is suitable for most occasions. The design is nice and classic and can be used for a long time. It's really pretty in white but I guess it gets dirty easily though it doesn't look too delicate and it doesn't look like it needs too much babying. But I don't think white ages well. You have looked at alternatives like brown and black but they are not available. You can always wait for new stock or order online overseas.

My advise is do not settle for second best as you are spending quite an amount so buy something that you really really like. Don't give yourself the chance to regret. If you are not comfortable with the white getting dirty, just scout around for other bags to get. tongue.gif