Sign in to follow this  
rylmngrl

Friends with Benefit

Hahah AnnieC, was it Eastin hotel? I was invited too but those kinda gigs aren't exactly my cuppa tea. Would have trouble keeping a straight face seeing so many sausages haha. Anyway, I heard Eastin was the hangout for this back in the days. I dunno what kinda stuff they do now but I'm sure these things still happens. And I also heard swingers clubs are usually old men....ewwwwwww...how was the experience for you? :)

hi.. nope. It was at one of the hotels at Jln BBintang. :P

Ya. It might feel awkward on the first occasion, but take it easy. Do not let anyone force or put pressure on you doing things which you do not want to do. Most parties i went to were ok. Participants acted professionally and the experience was rather positive.

Old men? Not in my parties. Most of the participants were in the 20-35 age group.

Lolz, FWB .. hmmm... I heard and know FUBU but FWB .. :) ok ok ... FWB isn't that bad but Swinging, rather difficult as I do have a few FWB / FUBU but whenever I asked them to be my partner for swinging parties, they aren't interested as they say they are still very shy walking in the public naked with so many ladies and men around.

I only had an swinging party / orgy experience once. That was way back in the early 2000's. I gained that experience when I was down to Singapore for a meet up with my internet friends and this FWB of mine brought me to her very secretive party which incidently was held on Christmas Eve. I didn't know what kinda party was that but she told me its a very exclusive and private party. Hahaha.. guess my reaction when we got there and went in. I was firstly shock and then the excitement drop in like a bomb! The crowd was rather mix with age group of 20 to mid thirties. It was a great experience.. hehehe

Yours truly,

Aikzhou a.k.a IcEy a.k.a IcEMoCHa :knight:

a few guy frens ask me to be their FOB before..
but i found it real hard specially if they have gf..
just not my cup of tea for such relation~

QUOTE (Aikzhou a.k.a IcEy @ Mar 23 2009, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lolz, FWB .. hmmm... I heard and know FUBU but FWB .. smile.gif ok ok ... FWB isn't that bad but Swinging, rather difficult as I do have a few FWB / FUBU but whenever I asked them to be my partner for swinging parties, they aren't interested as they say they are still very shy walking in the public naked with so many ladies and men around.

I only had an swinging party / orgy experience once. That was way back in the early 2000's. I gained that experience when I was down to Singapore for a meet up with my internet friends and this FWB of mine brought me to her very secretive party which incidently was held on Christmas Eve. I didn't know what kinda party was that but she told me its a very exclusive and private party. Hahaha.. guess my reaction when we got there and went in. I was firstly shock and then the excitement drop in like a bomb! The crowd was rather mix with age group of 20 to mid thirties. It was a great experience.. hehehe

Yours truly,
Aikzhou a.k.a IcEy a.k.a IcEMoCHa horse.gif

i do wonder for married people, would that kind of party consititute 'cheating' blink.gif esspecially if our partner does not know about it and had not given consent/green light to us.. thumbup1.gif

I have only heard of this term quite recently and I was quite surprised that such relationship exists. If both of them are single, I guess it is acceptable to be in this kind of relationship since both of them are fulfilling each other's sexual needs.

But I'm curious to know, is FWB / FUBU only a one night stand with a friend? Or it is like a normal relationship with sex but no commitments? and is protection used all the time?

QUOTE (QChloe @ Aug 5 2009, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have only heard of this term quite recently and I was quite surprised that such relationship exists. If both of them are single, I guess it is acceptable to be in this kind of relationship since both of them are fulfilling each other's sexual needs.

But I'm curious to know, is FWB / FUBU only a one night stand with a friend? Or it is like a normal relationship with sex but no commitments? and is protection used all the time?

QChloe, from my understanding it is not one night stand with a friend, rather it is as and when both parties need to satisfy each other.. yup.. sex with no commitments.. as for protection, that one ikut preference lar, i would think..

Forager, thanks for the clarification. Haha, then I guess it's better to use protection since sometimes people might have multiple partners.

QUOTE (QChloe @ Aug 5 2009, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Forager, thanks for the clarification. Haha, then I guess it's better to use protection since sometimes people might have multiple partners.

protection is always best to aviod unnecessary pregnancy or desease.. however, from what i know, a number of guys prefer not to use protection as it reduces the feeling... so, some guys prefer if the lady partnr goes on pills or iuv.. little do they realise, that pills and iuvs are not guaranteed 100% pregnancy prevention and most of all it does not prevent spread of deseases... nono.gif

Well, even condom don't offer complete protection.

Best recommendation is double protection like spermicide with condom or spermicide with IUD or IUD and pills...

Have not experienced FUBU or FWB before, so no comment. All girls I met are, or does not seemed to, be in such kind of relationship.

Maybe it's my mind that's not into such kind of relationship? smile.gif

QUOTE (chew065 @ Aug 6 2009, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, even condom don't offer complete protection.

Best recommendation is double protection like spermicide with condom or spermicide with IUD or IUD and pills...

Have not experienced FUBU or FWB before, so no comment. All girls I met are, or does not seemed to, be in such kind of relationship.

Maybe it's my mind that's not into such kind of relationship? smile.gif

ditto Chew.. my experience is with my wife alone.. no other ladies.. 0.o

Friends with Benefits is different from FUBU - love--g Buddy they call it.

U don't call each other friends if you're merely after the intimacy level.

Two people who see each other as each ones HUMAN HOBBY are not FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS but just merely FUBU.

Do not, be confuse with the terms as it has two different conotations.

QUOTE (silveronfire @ Aug 10 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Friends with Benefits is different from FUBU - love--g Buddy they call it.

U don't call each other friends if you're merely after the intimacy level.

Two people who see each other as each ones HUMAN HOBBY are not FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS but just merely FUBU.

Do not, be confuse with the terms as it has two different conotations.

hhhmmm.. judgemental.. it all depends how one define the word 'friends'. to me before one becomes a FUBU, they have to either be friends or at least acquantance first... how else did the word 'buddies' come about.. 'buddies' = 'friends' infact, some would define 'buddies' much closer than 'friends'...

FUBU Rules and Regulations if you really understand the concept of it. -- JUST MY POV, I AM LOOKING AT THIS ACADEMICALLY, NOT ON THE STREET. smile.gif

Friends with B - is different, it has feelings while FUBU in the mere sense of the word don't have.

"buddy" - this is the informal way of saying friends it doesn't have meaning to it.
"friend" - somebody who trusts and is fond of another, this is something deep if you really know what is a FRIEND. Would u F your dear friend, if he/she means so much to u? Knowing the s-x will make things complicated? Would u just F someone u care about? Answer is NO...
But would u F an aquaintance? Just random friend of a friend thing? Possible, now that's a possible FUBU!

some basic rules on FUBU --

1. No sleeping over! Unless it's really good and we need to repeat it in the morning.
2. No meeting in public except for dinner or drinks before the events of the evening.
3. No calls before 9 p.m. We don't have anything to talk about.
4. None of that "lovemaking" stuff, only mind-blowing s-x allowed.
5. No emotional discussions! I.E. Where are we heading with this? Do you love me?
The answer is "no", so don't even ask.
6. No plans made in advance. That is why you are called "the backup." Unless you are from out-of-town, then it's only a one-time advanced arrangement.
7. All gifts accepted - money is always good.
8. No baby talk - however, dirty talk is encouraged.
9. No asking for comparisons with former lovers... it's really none of your darn business.
10. No calling each other friends with privileges. We are not friends, just s-x buddies.
11. Calling out the wrong name during s-x is OK. Don't be offended, you mean no less to me than you did before.
12. No extra clothing! I don't want your as- leaving anything behind when you leave.
13. No falling asleep right after s*x! It's over so get your a*s up and go home.
14. Don't be offended if I don't ask if you enjoyed it. I don't care!
15. You cannot borrow my car for any reason.
16. If anyone of the opposite se-*x asks who you are, the standard response will be "My roommates’ girlfriend/boyfriend."
17. The less eye contact the better. I don't want to look at you.
18. We are to hook-up absolutely whenever the mood strikes me, so stop calling!
19. Bring your own drink, I'm not your liquor store.
20. No phone use please! I don't want anyone calling back looking for your as*.

*Extra tip for successful fubu relationship: Only the holder may alter the aforementioned rules. If the other party attempts to change or alter any terms of the rules, it will automatically become null and void. The Participant will then be removed from the "Possible Future Relationship List" and given minimal fubu privileges, and cut off from any communications unless first initiated by the holder of the rules. If further violations of the rules occur the Participant will be deleted from phone memory, email list, and blocked from all communications until the Participant's silly as* understands the rules.

i do have some very close friends of opposite sex whom i trusted, share personal life/work experience and once a while having intimate relationship with them. Not all of our meeting end up with sex though. Sometimes is just a casual get together chat. Is this call FWB or FUBU?

QUOTE (silveronfire @ Aug 11 2009, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
some basic rules on FUBU --
19. Bring your own drink, I'm not your liquor store.
20. No phone use please! I don't want anyone calling back looking for your as*.

God!! with all those rules, how do u even start?.. 0.o don't see how FUBU can be possible with those set of rules.. shocking.gif

QUOTE (revuenation @ Aug 17 2009, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i do have some very close friends of opposite sex whom i trusted, share personal life/work experience and once a while having intimate relationship with them. Not all of our meeting end up with sex though. Sometimes is just a casual get together chat. Is this call FWB or FUBU?

The very defination of FUBU is F*ck buddy,means some one (ur not neccesarry close to)mets up for a shag
While for FWB =theyre are frineds but with extra ''benefits'' that normal friends dont get

QUOTE (Forager @ Aug 17 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
God!! with all those rules, how do u even start?.. 0.o don't see how FUBU can be possible with those set of rules.. shocking.gif

Guess those who are into FUBU and FWB automatically have such kind of habits built into them...
And these kind of ppl are smart to spot the other ones.. i guess.

Well, fwb is something wont happen in Malaysia especially to malays la~

Asian are more into love then sex,comparing to the western where i think they are more into sex then love,they don`t want to be attach with anyone in serious matter.

what the westerners want is to enjoy their life comparing asian where love is important

but there is few of asian wanted to be fwb but the thing is they dont have the partner to begin with....

hehe tongue.gif

Sex without any emotional attachments, personally I think it will be hard for me coz I think I cannot associate sex without love.

But yeah, I do hear some people do have f**k buddies. for me, FWB or FUBU, its the same. 2 people meeting up repeatedly for sex and only sex.

I think most girls will develop some kind of feelings for the guy (the guy may or may not), so in time the girl will become more n more emotionally dependent on the guy. Unless the girl is already in a relationship and is just need sex relief from someone else rather than her partner. So which means her emotion needs have been satisfied, then I would think that the f**k buddy system might work.

Just some thoughts

SB, Fubu, No Strings Attached Relationship
A "No Strings Attached" relationship, or Sex buddy or F*ck Buddy is gaining popularity among adults, young adults and mature teens (Basically for almost everyone). Please don't be offended, embarrassed or or outraged by this term as it is spreading rapidly worldwide.

love Buddies (FB/Fubu) are people whom you met or dated before but did not initiate or started signs of long-term relationship (LTR) material but sex occurred and was great. So you call or text them whenever you want a steamy hot sweaty session (even if the aircon is on and at high, lol!). FB's are your everyday friend with benefits. They are there to satisfy your human cravings to "release tension" until they find someone who can be in a LTR. This affair is usually affordable, hassle free, guilt-free and zero maintenance. So how do you manage this kind of relationship? Here are some key points:

1. FB cannot be your boyfriend or girlfriend.
2. This relationship is not possible if one of the partners are looking for happily ever after scenario as this kind of relationship is just for fun.
3. Those who are sensitive and emotional in nature shouldn’t get into such kind of arrangement.
4. This is ideal for those who what no frills attached relationships, footloose and fancy-free.
5. People in “no strings attached” relationships should never hold hands in public, send each other text messages the morning after. If this is done, then the other partner will believe you are in love with him/her and that will ruin the relationship.
6. Avoid discussing family, personal triumphs and disappointments.
7. No going for movies together or giving each other affectionate nicknames.

This relationship can last a long time as long as both are on the same wavelength. This relationship is here only for hot steamy passionate s*x and nothing more should come out of it. Some managed to become friends, like friends who are there at times of need or problems but that's as far as it can go.

:'(
funny for you girls to say, i once had a strong feeling about a girl. after we had sex, i tot we are together.
later, i realized, she just used me for sex. it hurts me.

[quote name='feliner' timestamp='1354193968' post='615921']
:'(
funny for you girls to say, i once had a strong feeling about a girl. after we had sex, i tot we are together.
later, i realized, she just used me for sex. it hurts me.
[/quote]

does she has a bf ? how frequent u meet up for that .... hurts u for wat ? ur feeling ?

[quote name='steventan85' timestamp='1354253676' post='615942']
does she has a bf ? how frequent u meet up for that .... hurts u for wat ? ur feeling ?
[/quote]

ya, and twice, and ya