Sign in to follow this  
nokomoli

LV Neverfull/Speedy Malaysia Price compare with Hong Kong Price

Hi,

I will travel go to Hong Kong soon. I have planningg buy a LV bag too at there. But ii doubt that is buy at malaysia more worth(more cheaper) than Hong Kong? i have planning NeverFull GM bag or speedy 30. Can anyone tell me the price(Malaysia and/or Hong Kong)?icon6.gif

Def buy it in HK. They have newer stuffs and also everything is tax free. So if I were you I'd get it there. I just know the Murakami LV speedy that I bought years ago was AUD1500.

i actually bought my speedy in hongkong just last december as a xmas present

it was like RM50 cheaper than in msia

i think the price is pretty much the same depends on the exchange rate

if u r in luck with a better exchange rate, mayb u will get a better deal then :wink3:

i actually bought my speedy in hongkong just last december as a xmas present

it was like RM50 cheaper than in msia

i think the price is pretty much the same depends on the exchange rate

if u r in luck with a better exchange rate, mayb u will get a better deal then :wink3:

Thanks you comments. So can i ask how much you buy in Hong Kong? U buy speedy 25 ?

QUOTE (SnoopChic @ Apr 9 2009, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find Gucci cheaper in Hong Kong, although not much, its cheaper by RM100-300, depending on the bag. =)

Ya... I view Gucci Web site and its shown the price obviously cheaper than LV. So girl... which brand you are more preferred?

QUOTE (nokomoli @ Apr 10 2009, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya... I view Gucci Web site and its shown the price obviously cheaper than LV. So girl... which brand you are more preferred?

Hi... im new in this forum. Which web site u menetioned that show the pricing? Cox i find it in Gucci official web site. Actually im going to Hk in July, i was thinking which brand to buy (LV or Gucci).

QUOTE (Bluebell @ Apr 16 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi... im new in this forum. Which web site u menetioned that show the pricing? Cox i find it in Gucci official web site. Actually im going to Hk in July, i was thinking which brand to buy (LV or Gucci).

is it? you are going to HK In July. I will go to HK in middle of June also. When i come back from HK, i will tell you the price, but i really dun noe which branded bag is nicer. Cox currently many girls shopping at KL such as pavilion, they also have branded bag. Majority girls carried Neverfull LV bag too. So i prefer buy a branded bag which is less ppl carried. Girls, do you have any good sugegsetion to me?

QUOTE (nokomoli @ Apr 17 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is it? you are going to HK In July. I will go to HK in middle of June also. When i come back from HK, i will tell you the price, but i really dun noe which branded bag is nicer. Cox currently many girls shopping at KL such as pavilion, they also have branded bag. Majority girls carried Neverfull LV bag too. So i prefer buy a branded bag which is less ppl carried. Girls, do you have any good sugegsetion to me?

Hi Nokomoli... which hotel u stay? Free and easy? Actually this is my first time to HK, feel so nervous and exciting. Cant't want to start my shopping spree at HK....

QUOTE (Bluebell @ Apr 17 2009, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Nokomoli... which hotel u stay? Free and easy? Actually this is my first time to HK, feel so nervous and exciting. Cant't want to start my shopping spree at HK....

I will stay at Standford Hotel. i go with my frenz... we dun take any travel packages cox their transport really very convenience. no need so nervous cox their ppl really very nice. now i also cannot wait go to HK and i every day just do many many researches about where should i visit or what food should i eat or what brand should i buy and really cheaper than here..... It really kill me cox now my heart already at Hong Kong..... hehe every day just thinking HK...haha

QUOTE (samantha_ysp @ Jun 8 2009, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just bought my first LV Damier Neverfull GM in Starhill ^^ Cost me RM 2850!!! MM is RM 2700 while PM is 2550 smile.gif

Hi samantha_ysp,

I wish to get Neverfull PM.......oh, it's selling @ RM 2550 ah? smile.gif

Hmm......which sales assistant u engaged for your service there?

So that i can ask for him/her as well....cos i hate if their service is not good sad.gif

Thanks gal!

QUOTE (nokomoli @ Apr 28 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will stay at Standford Hotel. i go with my frenz... we dun take any travel packages cox their transport really very convenience. no need so nervous cox their ppl really very nice. now i also cannot wait go to HK and i every day just do many many researches about where should i visit or what food should i eat or what brand should i buy and really cheaper than here..... It really kill me cox now my heart already at Hong Kong..... hehe every day just thinking HK...haha

hi, pretty

i just back from HK, if u happen travel to "Lantau Island" then u can go to "Citygate", this is where all the branded outlets are, ie Coach, Timberland, Clarks, Esprit....many many more. All these are off season stuff. U wont believe the esprit is very very cheap compared to here, the price is another 50% from the discounted price.

Basically HG food all are good and delicious...and the luxury brand stuff all are having sales just like ours, mostly 30% but i noticed that the pricing still not that cheap if compare to Singapore (Singapore can get tax rebate if you travel by flight). So is not really worth it if you can get from Malaysia.

Happy Shopping!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (nokomoli @ Apr 17 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

burberry?
i noticed less ppl carrying burberry,LV is like too common nowadays smile.gif