Sign in to follow this  
chazl

Best place to wear bikini in Malaysia

Bet there are a lot of places in Malaysia that a girl can wear bikini without getting undue attention. It might be some hotels in downtown KL or some nice beaches and resorts. So, please please educate all of us where do you think are the best places that a girl can wear a bikini and also for the guys, bikini girls watching... ^_^

If you think it's a good and nice place, do put down some estimation for how much it cost so that everyone can maybe plan their next holiday or weekend break over there?

sorry to get out of topic. i'll be attending swimming lessons soon. is it okay to wear a bikini?

I am a guy, so I guess it's ok.

But frankly speaking if for swimming lesson, better to wear one piece except your bikini is those that don't easily have accident and show something else. hehehe. Coz' I think swimming lessons will take some effort and well, might slip of something...

I bet there are lots of bikinis out there for girls that are more protective and won't easily slip.

To be honest, wearing a bikini in Malaysia is entirely up to you, whether or not you are okay with men staring at you. But what I can say based on experience is wear it IF you’re staying in some high end resort. Because then nobody will give a darn or even if they do, at least they will have the decency not to stare.

I went to Pangkor during CNY two years back, and my bestie’s gf (ex gf now) wore this skimpy bikini on a public beach. WHY, I don’t know! But I’ll tell you that men started taking out their mobile phones to capture/record her in a bikini. It made me really uncomfortable because of the way they kept eyeing her. If you love the attention then so be it. Not my cup of tea though.

I usually wear a bikini when I'm in Bali or Thailand coz I know no one will be bothered unlike here.

The main idea of this tread is where girls can happily wear their bikinis and maybe for those extra daring, to wear those ultra revealing and sexy bikini without much worries of people staring or snapping photographs with their camera or handphones.

Any suggestions and recommendations where in Malaysia you can do just that?

Go to Perhentian Islands...that's if you're Asian.

Why? Coz the locals won't bat an eye lid at Asians...they are too busy looking at the Caucasian tourists.

How ironic it is for an island off the east coast of Malaysia which is known for their strict religious adherence to be anglosaxonised - cultured and nonchalant.

PM for "live" availability of chalet + rates :wink3:

Where is suitable... let see...
like they said, luxury hotel in Malaysia, especially those had private beach, that should be fine.
I did it once at Rasa Sayang, Penang, bout RM9++, lot of Caucasian there, so basically not much stare will be there.
And I did it once at Bayview, Langkawi, boutRM2++, at their pool, ok, except for those malay worker who stare at you.
and last, at Mutiara Burau Bay, Langkawi, bout RM5++ at their pool n beach. Pool ok, beach, coz there's local around, will attract some unwanted attention.
For all those places, i wear a conservative 2 piece bikini which cover most of the body part.
If you can stand other people staring at you (not admiring), go a head, and make Malaysian beach a bikini beach!

[quote name='.Olivia' timestamp='1237113981' post='548411']
sorry to get out of topic. i'll be attending swimming lessons soon. is it okay to wear a bikini?
[/quote]

Hai there u are still finding a swimming class or like to attend my one to one private class..me freelance tutor and open swimming attire allowed ..catch u then .email: sse2004@gmail.com

what a way to get swimming student....

Bikini... go to any island resort bikini to them are a norm. Redang, Perhentian, Lang Tengah, Kapas, sibu island etc. These island don't really have a big township or a town at all so most that work there are used to it. in town... well if u were to wear a sports bikini and walk around town no one going to bother much too these days. just don't do that in kampungs.